3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Alright appreciate it!
Guess I gotta find a way to get another skill gem socket for generosity, but I really really dont want to give up phase run or flame dash cus I feel way to slow without them. Maybe I can make one last T1 minion dmg unset ring if I'm lucky and ppl post new bases.

Good to know about unholy might, I'll try dropping it and see how it feels.

I did buy up 4x 130% 50+ str minion maces just now, so maybe I'll win the lottery w/ double corrupt.

Time to grind alva missions now zzzz
(Maces can get fortify by this method right?? Wiki is just lying to me?)
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 1:19:59 AM
Selling a Lethal Pride +15% Strength at "Witch" Area | nodes: Enigmatic Defence, Prodigal Perfection, Lord of Death.

pm me in game : MOONandFriends
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Besides a possible hubris upgrade which I can't find one I'm happy with replacing mine with... is there anything else min/max'y ppl would recommend I look into??

Only thing I can possibly think to dump my currency on is like 1000 divines and try my luck with rolling a hubris myself, but I really don't have the patience to check multiple sockets that many times.

Other option is maaaybe an amulet upgrade, but trading in my all attributes for T1 str would mean I need to take a dex node on tree, and give up ES/Life from melding wheel. I pasted a pretty good T1 str amulet into PoB, and after playing around to get my stats right, I only saw about 131 eHP upgrade for 175ex investment. Not very substantial when I'm already over 16k.

Toyed with the idea of Bottle Faith, but I don't know if I want to give up a current flask for it. How big of increase is it in damage? Worth giving up my panic oh shit wtf was that seething life flask, and ability to uncurse myself??
Might also min/max flasks for perfect rolls on the ones I have or something.

*note* I had to give up a tiny amount of minion attack speed for my current hubris so currently zombie attack speed for baron enchant is BIS for my build.

Gear here:

Jewels:

Hubris is 240% minion damage, 37% chaos resistance (12 points taken)

Flasks:

Sitting at:
16.2k eHP

Str: 1522
Int: 258
Dex: 170 (need 155 for phase run which I want to keep)

Fire Res 75%(96)
Lightning Res 75%(88)
Cold Res 75%(98)
Chaos Res 75%(75)

Little over 1.1 million dmg per zombie in PoB

Current budget: About 175ex (spent over 400ex in the last few days so hopefully its enough left for whatever upgrades I can still do).

Account is public is anyone needs to look into tree for suggstions, but I'm pretty happy with it currently.

Any ideas, input on bottle faith, etc would be great. Figured I might as well spend all my money since I won't likely play in standard.

Ps. I'm sad the mace isn't influenced in some way. Only piece of my gear that's plain and boring.

That's a mental weapon man, im tempted to corrupt mine and wish. LOL.. But quite happy where im at atm, gonna change some jewelers atleast.
2Mubbsy drop grave intentions and:
a) take melding if u want hp.
b) take entire enduring bond wheel if u need dps.

and yeah, that upper minion dmg node takes so much points to grab it, i guess i was really lucky with 20divines to get 320% in short allocation
Definitely very lucky. before I bought this one i burned 50 divines, checking 6 slots each time, and never even saw 2 minion damage in the same socket area.

I dropped grave intentions, playing around with it now. Currently I filled out melding and took the first point of enduring bond cus its 10% flat minion damage, but might try swapping to full enduring bond and a few points into melding til I can level the last couple times (if i do, honestly I'll prob just cap out at 97)

So far my double corruption luck has given me 2x 6 white socket versions. Not the worst as they can be resold for around what I paid I guess. Which means more attempts!

Ima get a 50+ str 130% minion dmg fortify weapon or go broke trying!

I tried to corrupt weapons, and end with 3 broken ones and one success but with Inspiration. I wanted a fortify corruption weapon with 130 minion damage but when I hit 100 yesterday I lost a lot of interest in keeping playing.

Thanks brunowa, I was tempting to go in and buying a Hubris since I checked PoB and with 320 or more minion damage I will be hitting bear 3 million dps, but I honestly don't see why to do it since bosses already get destroy in seconds. Maybe I will try to do it, but I'm kind of burnt out, the grind to 100 was insane.
Hello guys !

I am kind of new in POE and start playing a few weeks ago, directly starting with this build (stupid, I know).
I somehow managed to be lucky and find the items needed to run it BUT... I might be crazy but I feel like I make 0 damage and I am squishy as hell ...

Do you have any idea of what I did wrong here and what can I improve ? I am kind of broke with only 10 exalt for the moment :)

Keep in mind that I started the league not so long ago, with no money no honey !
Also, how do I run more that 3 spectres?

Thanks guys !
I cant see teh minion damage in POB, what i need to do so POB shows the minion damage (for zombies)
I need to download something?
[img]https://imgur.com/a/GRkTKl6[/img]
Doesnt our AG with Stitched demon mask benefit alot from Grave intentions since it also gives: Minions gain 10% of maximum life as maximum energy shield.
Update on dropping Grave Intentions.

My golem is dying, a lot.

T16 maps do some serious damage to him (only dies to metamorphs and whatnot), and pretty much everything in t17/18 maps just own him.

Not sure if its the lack of resistances, lower HP or what but I'd never lost a golem til today (not a big deal but annoying to respawn in maps)

I'll keep messing around and see if maybe I just was running too many seriously juiced maps in a row, but I'm on the fence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info