3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Hi, how are you?
One query, they saw the aura that is activated in the zombies, which is um Hexagon, it only activates me when they fight, and I see that in the videos the zombies have that outburst in them at all times, that is when they fight and when they do not fight . How can i fix this?

Thanks

Retarda!

That star'ish shaped border around your minions is fortify.

You likely just have a fortify minion mace, which will trigger fortify on your zombies when they are in combat. Mainly people run fortify for the 1.2x dmg multiplier though.

How most of us have fortify all the time is via our Animate Guardian using the unique weapon "Kingmaker" which offers all allies the fortify defensive portion of the buff, along with some crit chance, item rarity, and culling strike.

Kingmaker runs a little shy of 2ex last I checked, so most of us run an expensive combo with mask of the stitched demon to make our AG (Animate Guardian) near invincible.

This is all in the main guide in the Animate Guardian and Spectres section.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 7:38:16 PM
New league is looking very interesting but it all depends on if there is any good minion nods in hte 280 new nodes. Either way we could get more abyssal jewels if tere isnt any good nodes.
Besides a possible hubris upgrade which I can't find one I'm happy with replacing mine with... is there anything else min/max'y ppl would recommend I look into??

Only thing I can possibly think to dump my currency on is like 1000 divines and try my luck with rolling a hubris myself, but I really don't have the patience to check multiple sockets that many times.

Other option is maaaybe an amulet upgrade, but trading in my all attributes for T1 str would mean I need to take a dex node on tree, and give up ES/Life from melding wheel. I pasted a pretty good T1 str amulet into PoB, and after playing around to get my stats right, I only saw about 131 eHP upgrade for 175ex investment. Not very substantial when I'm already over 16k.

Toyed with the idea of Bottle Faith, but I don't know if I want to give up a current flask for it. How big of increase is it in damage? Worth giving up my panic oh shit wtf was that seething life flask, and ability to uncurse myself??
Might also min/max flasks for perfect rolls on the ones I have or something.

*note* I had to give up a tiny amount of minion attack speed for my current hubris so currently zombie attack speed for baron enchant is BIS for my build.

Gear here:

Jewels:

Hubris is 240% minion damage, 37% chaos resistance (12 points taken)

Flasks:

Sitting at:
16.2k eHP

Str: 1522
Int: 258
Dex: 170 (need 155 for phase run which I want to keep)

Fire Res 75%(96)
Lightning Res 75%(88)
Cold Res 75%(98)
Chaos Res 75%(75)

Little over 1.1 million dmg per zombie in PoB

Current budget: About 175ex (spent over 400ex in the last few days so hopefully its enough left for whatever upgrades I can still do).

Account is public is anyone needs to look into tree for suggstions, but I'm pretty happy with it currently.

Any ideas, input on bottle faith, etc would be great. Figured I might as well spend all my money since I won't likely play in standard.

Ps. I'm sad the mace isn't influenced in some way. Only piece of my gear that's plain and boring.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 11:47:51 PM
My current build using PoB say I have each zombie with a little over 2million dps against shaper. I have 1824 strength, 169 Intelligence and 165 Dexterity. Since Li focused in dmg I dropped almost all the nodes to increase on ES and HP, so I have only 12.2 eHP.

I have 18 zombies not all of them can dps bosses but makes clearing maps a lot easier. Bottle faith is quite a meaningful dmg boost, I will never buy one unless you are a rich boy and I got mine dropped in a Cortex map from zana.I will keep the seething flask to avoid dead and drop Blood of the Karui.

Vaal Haste is another big source of damage and I run feeding frenzy in my AG and Spectres so I still get the global buff but can use awakened minion damage in zombies.

Spectres are Chieftains for frenzy and power charges and a mermaid for lvl 50 vulnerability. All conquerors take 1.5-2.5 seconds to die.

I have elemental and chaos res capped, and wise oak make me have more resistance to all elemental damage since all my resistances are the same number.

I have Purity of Elements, Pride, Dread Banner, Fleash and Stone with maim and Aspect of the Spider in my opinion a better option than avian if you run Geofri's. Maybe I can get even more dmg with the unique boots anointed with Charisma so I can run Skitterbots but I will lose even more eHP and become a lot slower clearing maps.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
Besides a possible hubris upgrade which I can't find one I'm happy with replacing mine with... is there anything else min/max'y ppl would recommend I look into??

Only thing I can possibly think to dump my currency on is like 1000 divines and try my luck with rolling a hubris myself, but I really don't have the patience to check multiple sockets that many times.

Other option is maaaybe an amulet upgrade, but trading in my all attributes for T1 str would mean I need to take a dex node on tree, and give up ES/Life from melding wheel. I pasted a pretty good T1 str amulet into PoB, and after playing around to get my stats right, I only saw about 131 eHP upgrade for 175ex investment. Not very substantial when I'm already over 16k.

Toyed with the idea of Bottle Faith, but I don't know if I want to give up a current flask for it. How big of increase is it in damage? Worth giving up my panic oh shit wtf was that seething life flask, and ability to uncurse myself??
Might also min/max flasks for perfect rolls on the ones I have or something.

*note* I had to give up a tiny amount of minion attack speed for my current hubris so currently zombie attack speed for baron enchant is BIS for my build.

Gear here:

Jewels:

Hubris is 240% minion damage, 37% chaos resistance (12 points taken)

Flasks:

Sitting at:
16.2k eHP

Str: 1522
Int: 258
Dex: 170 (need 155 for phase run which I want to keep)

Fire Res 75%(96)
Lightning Res 75%(88)
Cold Res 75%(98)
Chaos Res 75%(75)

Little over 1.1 million dmg per zombie in PoB

Current budget: About 175ex (spent over 400ex in the last few days so hopefully its enough left for whatever upgrades I can still do).

Account is public is anyone needs to look into tree for suggstions, but I'm pretty happy with it currently.

Any ideas, input on bottle faith, etc would be great. Figured I might as well spend all my money since I won't likely play in standard.

Ps. I'm sad the mace isn't influenced in some way. Only piece of my gear that's plain and boring.

Mate your gear is pretty much done :P

But a couple things if you are going all out. But it depends what you want to achieve too.. what are you after? More DPS? More Defence? Trying to get a bit of everything?

1) Get level 21 gems.
2) Swap Flame Dash and Phase Run from chest into Gloves.
3) Swap in Flesh and Stone and Maim to take advantage of Enlighten.
4) You could remove Grave Intentions (as you shouldn't need it anymore) and 2 other passive points and instead spec into Influence.
5) Get an unset ring, put Convocation or Flame Dash or Phase Run into it (if you actually use that skill). With the free skill, add Generosity to link with Dread Banner.
6) You could upgrade your weapon by getting 130% minion damage, putting aspect on a ring or ammy and instead adding in strength, and then trying to corrupt it again :P

There are probably specific things with each attribute of your ammy, rings and belt but that's very specific.

Plus if you don't play Standard then feel free to donate me your gear at end of league ;)
"
Osgili4th wrote:
My current build using PoB say I have each zombie with a little over 2million dps against shaper. I have 1824 strength, 169 Intelligence and 165 Dexterity. Since Li focused in dmg I dropped almost all the nodes to increase on ES and HP, so I have only 12.2 eHP.

I have 18 zombies not all of them can dps bosses but makes clearing maps a lot easier. Bottle faith is quite a meaningful dmg boost, I will never buy one unless you are a rich boy and I got mine dropped in a Cortex map from zana.I will keep the seething flask to avoid dead and drop Blood of the Karui.

Vaal Haste is another big source of damage and I run feeding frenzy in my AG and Spectres so I still get the global buff but can use awakened minion damage in zombies.

Spectres are Chieftains for frenzy and power charges and a mermaid for lvl 50 vulnerability. All conquerors take 1.5-2.5 seconds to die.

I have elemental and chaos res capped, and wise oak make me have more resistance to all elemental damage since all my resistances are the same number.

I have Purity of Elements, Pride, Dread Banner, Fleash and Stone with maim and Aspect of the Spider in my opinion a better option than avian if you run Geofri's. Maybe I can get even more dmg with the unique boots anointed with Charisma so I can run Skitterbots but I will lose even more eHP and become a lot slower clearing maps.

Incredibly impressive numbers mate, congrats!! That's actually pretty insane to be getting 1.5 to 2.5 sec Conquerer kills when you're not even running a hubris, Hatred, or 20% avian (if that speed was not egagerrated).
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 26, 2020, 12:35:54 AM
Hello brunowa with the league ending soon know of any meaningful standard only upgrades? Like violent dead jewel or legacy minion weapons? I give up on awakened multistrike just thinking what else I can do once the character inevitably gets transferred
"
brunowa wrote:

But a couple things if you are going all out. But it depends what you want to achieve too.. what are you after? More DPS? More Defence? Trying to get a bit of everything?

1) Get level 21 gems.
4) You could remove Grave Intentions (as you shouldn't need it anymore) and 2 other passive points and instead spec into Influence.
5) Get an unset ring, put Convocation or Flame Dash or Phase Run into it (if you actually use that skill). With the free skill, add Generosity to link with Dread Banner.
6) You could upgrade your weapon by getting 130% minion damage, putting aspect on a ring or ammy and instead adding in strength, and then trying to corrupt it again :P

There are probably specific things with each attribute of your ammy, rings and belt but that's very specific.

Plus if you don't play Standard then feel free to donate me your gear at end of league ;)

Appreciate the input, coming from you means a lot <3
Looking to boost either damage or eHP (ideally both), as long as it doesn't come at a significant cost of the other. (Or losing resistances)

Level 21 gems are something I've been slacking on since their increase in dmg to cost is negligible, but I guess now is the time.

Since I can fit stuff either way with mana reservation, I opted to have flame dash and phase run in chest for reduced mana cost on cannot regen maps, since I'm bad about using a mana flask for those maps. Is there a benefit to having them in my gloves and reducing the mana cost of flesh and stone some if I don't need the mana?? I figured this way my golem can maim stuff as well when I'm not close enough. I think I 'could' drop the last most powerful node of Sovereignty if i had flesh and stone in armour, but the boost of non curse auras from Sovereignty adds a pretty significant boost to dps according to PoB.

Is it worth dropping grave intentions wheel, I'm just worried about my minions losing the 31% chaos res as they only have 51% currently, apart from my AG which had chaos res in the armour. As well as doubling up on my AG's regen, and how much of a boost is unholy might from it? 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage seems quite significant? Maybe not?

I'll look into another unset ring, but I think I depleted the whole supply of viable rings to slam and pray for minion damage with my last ring making attempts a few days ago. Another unset would also put me under capped res unless I change things drastically, but I'll be on the hunt. Generosity would be pretty cool to run.

And finally, I think someone already beat me to the punch of grabbing every reasonably priced available 111-130% w/ str minion weapon in the hopes of corrupting them. Real shame cus the avian on my weapon is doing nothing for me. But I'll keep my eyes open for new weapons on the market! I just don't want to drop 40ex per item on the ones listed for a slim chance, when I feel they are worth around 25ex tops. (Also can someone clarify something about these weapons? Poe wiki says maces can't get the fortify corrupt, but obviously that's wrong. Does anyone know which corrupts a mace CAN actually get? Pretty sure 2 handed swords had the best odds of hitting fortify according to wiki. Does anyone know the odds of hitting fortify roughly w/ double corrupt??)

Thanks again for the input!
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 26, 2020, 12:57:20 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello brunowa with the league ending soon know of any meaningful standard only upgrades? Like violent dead jewel or legacy minion weapons? I give up on awakened multistrike just thinking what else I can do once the character inevitably gets transferred

The only thing would be the legacy mace. Violent dead jewel would mean swapping out a current jewel and it's probably not worth it unless you just want to go crazy DPS for the gags.
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
brunowa wrote:

1) Get level 21 gems.

Appreciate the input, coming from you means a lot <3
Looking to boost either damage or eHP (ideally both), as long as it doesn't come at a significant cost of the other. (Or losing resistances)

Level 21 gems are something I've been slacking on since their increase in dmg to cost is negligible, but I guess now is the time.

Since I can fit stuff either way with mana reservation, I opted to have flame dash and phase run in chest for reduced mana cost on cannot regen maps, since I'm bad about using a mana flask for those maps. Is there a benefit to having them in my gloves and reducing the mana cost of flesh and stone some if I don't need the mana?? I figured this way my golem can maim stuff as well when I'm not close enough. I think I 'could' drop the last most powerful node of Sovereignty if i had flesh and stone in armour, but the boost of non curse auras from Sovereignty adds a pretty significant boost to dps according to PoB.

Is it worth dropping grave intentions wheel, I'm just worried about my minions losing the 31% chaos res as they only have 51% currently, apart from my AG which had chaos res in the armour. As well as doubling up on my AG's regen, and how much of a boost is unholy might from it? 30% of physical damage as extra chaos damage seems quite significant? Maybe not?

I'll look into another unset ring, but I think I depleted the whole supply of viable rings to slam and pray for minion damage with my last ring making attempts a few days ago. Another unset would also put me under capped res unless I change things drastically, but I'll be on the hunt. Generosity would be pretty cool to run.

And finally, I think someone already beat me to the punch of grabbing every reasonably priced available 111-130% w/ str minion weapon in the hopes of corrupting them. Real shame cus the avian on my weapon is doing nothing for me. But I'll keep my eyes open for new weapons on the market! I just don't want to drop 40ex per item on the ones listed for a slim chance, when I feel they are worth around 25ex tops. (Also can someone clarify something about these weapons? Poe wiki says maces can't get the fortify corrupt, but obviously that's wrong. Does anyone know which corrupts a mace CAN actually get? Pretty sure 2 handed swords had the best odds of hitting fortify according to wiki. Does anyone know the odds of hitting fortify roughly w/ double corrupt??)

Thanks again for the input!

If mana is not an issue I would put purity of elements outside of chest and instead put generosity in it.

I've opted out of Grave Intentions. Only one zombie gets unholy might if they kill an enemy, and only a 25% chance at that. And with your gear your minions shouldn't die if you drop grave intentions.
Last edited by brunowa on Feb 26, 2020, 1:01:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info