3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Elorathiel wrote:
I enjoyed this build quite a bit and did most of the content with it. When I had enough currency I switched to CI and I've been fiddling with my passive tree based on my preferences. I am now sitting at ~3000 strength and almost 25000 ES. I feel incredibly durable. I've dumped the 2H maul I made in favor of convoking wand and titanium shield I made. I no longer use Cyclone and rely on the wand for Desecrate/Spirit Offering. Getting to this point has been very expensive and building like this is only for those with deep pockets and a bit of luck. Gear below:

holy shit '-'
i don't know how you guys make that much currency
i thought my build was op...
Hi, so i bought gloves with vulerability, what gem should i put now in my chest?Any idea what next to do to improve the build?. Here's my character https://pastebin.com/VGmaeYh5 I still have some currency to spend around 5 ex and 2000 chaoses.Thx for nay advice.
"
lazarus20122 wrote:
Hi, so i bought gloves with vulerability, what gem should i put now in my chest?Any idea what next to do to improve the build?. Here's my character https://pastebin.com/VGmaeYh5 I still have some currency to spend around 5 ex and 2000 chaoses.Thx for nay advice.

Most people run flesh and stone when dropping vuln/blasph combo for vuln on hit gloves, which takes less reserved mana as well. However its not a reduced amount to the point where you can drop the Sovereignty node. Linking it with maim support can be really nice for some extra damage as well.

Since it doesn't mess with mana reserve caps I put flesh and stone with maim and my golem in gloves for 2 sources of things that can maim and just moved things like flame dash, convocation, phase run etc to the chest. Only small benefit to this is they cost less mana (via enlighten) for mana cannot be regenerated maps, as well as the fact the golem can maim things out of flesh and stones range.

Other thins I would probably look to upgrade would be flasks and rings.

If you are going to run 2 life flasks (nothing wrong with that), I'd get your magic life flask to be seething for instant hp for scary moments, as well as a suffix of warding or heat (as curses and being frozen are probably the biggest threats). Having magic flasks with of heat and of warding (which you can beastcraft onto any flask with an open suffix) will mean you don't need kiaras, freeing up another flask spot.

An amethyst flask and basalt flask are always good choices too.

And finally, Rumi's Concoction is quite strong as well. Chance to block atk/spell dmg, as well as the 3000 armor which pairs nicely with our armor% nodes in the bottom left of tree.

Sulphur flasks are nice but without it being bottle faith the area is quite small and doesn't give most of our minions the 100% crit chance. But if you like it then nothing wrong with keeping with it, I would at least make it magic though, and alt spam for something good, and then beastcraft a suffix if needed.

If you want you can look into a magic quicksilver flask, either alchemist, chemists, or experimenter's of adrenaline. Depending on preference. But rotgut doesn't do too much for us, and the extra speed from a decent magic flask will outpreform rotgut anyday.

As for your rings, just more ES/Life rolls, particularly the one on the left. Might be a little hard to find something that fits your resistance needs but should be totally doable on a modest budget.

Your other one has some wasted implicits and stuff too so can't hurt to look to replace both for a decent bump in HP/ES. This one is less urget though.

Everything else looks pretty ok for now. But if you want further input on anything just say the word!

Also, a 21/20% raise zombie gem is gonna run 2-3ex, but the extra movement speed and life compared to your 7% is noticeable. Just a small improvement in the grand scheme though.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 5:25:26 PM
Thank You for reply, i put flesh and stone in chest. As u said vulenaribility goes with blashemy support as i understand. So i should remove blashemy support as well, it gives me one more blue slot in chest.How can i free skill point on tree?. And thx 4 info about flasks. Looking for new rings.
Personally I would just chroma your chest til you hit 4r 2b, which the calc says for geofris is only 9.5 chromas on average, and run maim support in your chest as well, so flesh and stone (run in blood stance) applies a bigger phys dmg buff to maimed enemies.

So chest would be Discipline-Enlighten-Flesh&Stone-Maim-Pride-DreadBanner

As for getting points to run Sovereignty node, personally I just removed points from melding, as I didnt really need the extra life and ES, and everything else tends to give resistances or str I didn't want to part with. And now I'm working on replcaing those points to finish melding back off. Didn't miss it too much.

Might also be worth it to get utmost might passive in bottom left for 3 points, 70str and 8% increased str if you can find some points for that too. Maybe after your next level if you drop melding wheel entirely. Thats entirely up to you though. But more Str = more life and ES anyways, and might make hitting an interval easier. Just something to maybe play around with.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 6:14:18 PM
I peaked with my build for now. Just had to throw in an extra post to say I finally got a minion damage corrupted fortify mace. its not perfect, but there's not many options. 190ex later...

Only 4 were listed on server, 1 the guy has been awol for weeks, this one that the guy only logged in cus he saw my messages when buying a supporter pack, and the last 2 for 3.5 and 5 mirrors which is outside my price range (although these did have str or +1 to str gems as suffixes instead of an avian my build can't use)

Lost almost 600EHP so I'm down to like 16.2k EHP, but my god the damage. And I'm still beefy enough I don't worry about 1 shots.

Absolutely smashed the 1 million dps per zombo barrier with this upgrade. (I skipped 1mil entirely and went right to 1.1+milly)
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 6:38:55 PM
Done! Bro Thank You again. I did as u said, switched tree with ES/life with strenght node. That gives me more str, life and ES. I chromed chest and put it as u said.Now need just one more point 4 Soverignity last node what i will get in next level (96). I also bought 21 zomnie with 20 quality.Now need better rings. Cheers. Ps. what gem is worth to put for carrion golem in gloves?
One more question : changing enlighten gem lvl 3 for lvl4 will gives me more mana space?
Hi, how are you?
One query, they saw the aura that is activated in the zombies, which is um Hexagon, it only activates me when they fight, and I see that in the videos the zombies have that outburst in them at all times, that is when they fight and when they do not fight . How can i fix this?

Thanks

Retarda!
"
lazarus20122 wrote:
Done! Bro Thank You again. I did as u said, switched tree with ES/life with strenght node. That gives me more str, life and ES. I chromed chest and put it as u said.Now need just one more point 4 Soverignity last node what i will get in next level (96). I also bought 21 zomnie with 20 quality.Now need better rings. Cheers. Ps. what gem is worth to put for carrion golem in gloves?

"
lazarus20122 wrote:
One more question : changing enlighten gem lvl 3 for lvl4 will gives me more mana space?

With this setup you only need lvl 3 enlighten and still have 3% mana left unreserved as long as you have Sovereignty on your tree (with the mana reduced nodes on the way to it as well)

If you're sitting at 3 points of 4 for the Sovereignty node, it might be hard to decide which other passive you want to drop temporarily. But the damage boost from running flesh and stone w/ maim will outpreform almost any node on your tree.

Dropping juggernaut temporarily might not be the end of the world. You'd lose 6% life and 16% armour which you probably won't miss too much. For me removing just juggernaut and keeping the node leading to it only costs me from 42% to 41% dmg reduction from armour and a small amount of health.

Eventually getting this node back is nice though, as if you do decide to use a Rumi's Concoction, the 3000 armor from that stacks nicely with all the armor% nodes in bottom left.

And if you have a spare slot for something to link to golem, Blind support is really good. You could also run another ability like phase run if you want instead, for a good boost in movement speed. It even eats your frenzy charges (which we don't use) that your spectres give for triple duration.
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 25, 2020, 7:27:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info