3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I've farmed up about 70 ex and can't really decide on what to get - Awakened Multistrike or Headhunter. I know we don't benefit that much from Headhunter, is it still worth it for the fun? Honestly, I don't need either, I'm easily clearing anything. Any input is appreciated though :-)
"
n4zroth wrote:
I've farmed up about 70 ex and can't really decide on what to get - Awakened Multistrike or Headhunter. I know we don't benefit that much from Headhunter, is it still worth it for the fun? Honestly, I don't need either, I'm easily clearing anything. Any input is appreciated though :-)

Honestly Awakener Multi Strike give more to this, but in top of that is a lot rarer than HH. But is up to you, personally my PC can't handle HH LUL
"
n0taku wrote:
Hi, I just wanna do couple more challenges. Is there a cheap way to improve my setup?

Spoiler

The easiest upgrade will be shaper's touch for more Life, but you will lose a lot of stats so you need a ring. I can give both in game, just whisper me. I'm almost done with the league.
"
n4zroth wrote:

I was in the same boat as you, try flicker strike. It's a lot of fun and it's not very expensive at all. Cyclone is also worth trying out too imo.
Last edited by GoldSoulTheory on Feb 22, 2020, 10:03:11 PM
"
Deg916 wrote:
What should i do? leave it as is?

Leave it until you find something you want to do with it. Avian is the best if you later decide to switch to Saqawal's (can't see character, so I'm assuming you're using Geofri's). If you have Saqawal's, you should add and fit in Avian. The buffed version is quite good.
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Deg916 wrote:
What should i do? leave it as is?

Leave it until you find something you want to do with it. Avian is the best if you later decide to switch to Saqawal's (can't see character, so I'm assuming you're using Geofri's). If you have Saqawal's, you should add and fit in Avian. The buffed version is quite good.

Hi Sarclol, can you check my build. I only can use Pride and Dread Banner. the rest if i activate it says not enough mana. How to get 7 aura if I cant even activate 3 ?

Thanks so much man.
So I decided to start using animate guardian today for the buffs. I geared it up but could play any maps or anything, so I exited the game. I came back and the animate guardian is gone, which means all the gear is gone. Total bummer. I didn't unequip my helmet or anything. What gives? Bad luck?
"
So I decided to start using animate guardian today for the buffs. I geared it up but could play any maps or anything, so I exited the game. I came back and the animate guardian is gone, which means all the gear is gone. Total bummer. I didn't unequip my helmet or anything. What gives? Bad luck?

Just resummon the AG anywhere in your hideout (don't do it anywhere with items on ground or risk replacing an item you summoned him with) and he'll be back with all the items
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 23, 2020, 12:33:33 AM
Is Haste(Vaal Haste) turned on only when hit boss?

Are you usually resident in 6 auras?
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Have another decently rolled Lethal Pride, only 3 ex if anyone still hasnt had any luck rolling 1 yet.

10% increased strength / +40 strength =- no extra skill points needed

redemption/righteous army/faith n steel/devotion

Hit me up in game, Fallen_Crusader_ or Burning_Crusader_

I will grab that lethal pride from you if it’s not sold UndertakerZombie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info