3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

My 1 kill Uber Elder)
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/dihO6WN3M6Y
"
Xitmen666 wrote:
My 1 kill Uber Elder)
Spoiler
https://youtu.be/dihO6WN3M6Y

how can you even play with shaking screen, gz on the kill tho.
Guys if you interesting i have lv 4 %100 awakened gem i'm selling rn.

in pm: YenMCCCXXXVII

edit: SOLD
Last edited by StraightXEdgeX on Feb 22, 2020, 10:54:49 AM
First - thanks so much for this guide! I've never been good at PoE before, but this build has forced me to do a lot of learning and research.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for where I can take my build from here. I need some help figuring out where best to get some more strength and/or DPS.

Currently have 7ex left to spend after upgrading my weapon. I have a lethal pride, but need more divines for it to be not shit, so I'm working on that already.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Character is LadyBlofeld.
Finally managed to get a 10% lethal pride, but I had to spend something like 8 points for Sanctum of Thought, and Singular Focus lol.

Not that I mind anymore, ended up just killing Uber Elder earlier today and sold unid Watchers, didn't want to play the lotto, ID a trash eye, and end up losing all that currency, even though I don't think I'll be playing the rest of the league.

Did die once, and this was within seconds of the fight because I got careless and I think I ate an Elder slam.

Might just buy another lethal pride and some divines, and see if I can get a better gem though for the hell of it.
"
First - thanks so much for this guide! I've never been good at PoE before, but this build has forced me to do a lot of learning and research.

I was wondering if anyone has suggestions for where I can take my build from here. I need some help figuring out where best to get some more strength and/or DPS.

Currently have 7ex left to spend after upgrading my weapon. I have a lethal pride, but need more divines for it to be not shit, so I'm working on that already.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated. Character is LadyBlofeld.

Level 21 Zombie and Level 4 empower will probably run you about 7ex, and is a large power spike.

Quality up your amulet.

I'd also bite the bullet and quality up all of your gems and run a few low level maps so they're all at 20% quality - also a moderate damage increase. I wouldn't do that with AG, though, otherwise it'll die and you'll lose whatever gear you have on it.

You could try annuling your belt so you can craft strength on it.

Other than that, divine the Lethal Pride to something not shit. :)
Hi, can anyone assist my character on improving, I mostly focus on speed clearing. but I feel it quite slow. how do I improve?

thanks so much in advance!
Hi again guys.

This build is pury amazing! I already mentioned it, but why not more? :)

1st even uber elder kill, i can even farm sirius without any issues...

And here comes my question:
Is there a way to improve even more?
except:
1) rolling stronger lethal pride, only 10% str increase on mine
2) ofc, awaken gems

I have a feeling, that i've reached very high end of tanky variant, clearspeed is amazing (with feeding freanzy on zombies), boss are easy (swaping FF with awaken minion dmg from helmet), but could be a little faster even i think :)

Here is a list of my EQ (i'm proud of those 2 rings crafted myslef):
Last edited by Zeratul_PL on Feb 22, 2020, 2:52:35 PM
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Hi again guys.

This build is pury amazing! I already mentioned it, but why not more? :)

1st even uber elder kill, i can even farm sirius without any issues...

And here comes my question:
Is there a way to improve even more?
except:
1) rolling stronger lethal pride, only 10% str increase on mine
2) ofc, awaken gems

I have a feeling, that i've reached very high end of tanky variant, clearspeed is amazing (with feeding freanzy on zombies), boss are easy (swaping FF with awaken minion dmg from helmet), but could be a little faster even i think :)

Here is a list of my EQ (i'm proud of those 2 rings crafted myslef):

One very simple improvement is to get a level 21 Raise Specter. That will allow you to raise another specter.

The next most common upgrade is to get Vulnerability on Hit corruption on the gloves which will free up space for another aura in your chest.
"

One very simple improvement is to get a level 21 Raise Specter. That will allow you to raise another specter.

The next most common upgrade is to get Vulnerability on Hit corruption on the gloves which will free up space for another aura in your chest.

Currently i use 2x carnage and 1x host spectre. 4th should be again host? WIll it really give anything? Or i should use something different?
(My AG is running as per suggested setup, so he provides his boosts as well)

I was thinking about it, but i wasn't able to figure out - what kind of aura i should use then? I will free 2 slots in chest - red and blue (blasephy and vunerability). What should i place there? Currently, i'm runing on about 4% of mana, blasephy will provide mana for 1 aura, and what with the 2nd slot?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info