3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Have another decently rolled Lethal Pride, only 3 ex if anyone still hasnt had any luck rolling 1 yet.

10% increased strength / +40 strength =- no extra skill points needed

redemption/righteous army/faith n steel/devotion

Hit me up in game, Fallen_Crusader_ or Burning_Crusader_
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"

One very simple improvement is to get a level 21 Raise Specter. That will allow you to raise another specter.

The next most common upgrade is to get Vulnerability on Hit corruption on the gloves which will free up space for another aura in your chest.

Currently i use 2x carnage and 1x host spectre. 4th should be again host? WIll it really give anything? Or i should use something different?
(My AG is running as per suggested setup, so he provides his boosts as well)

I was thinking about it, but i wasn't able to figure out - what kind of aura i should use then? I will free 2 slots in chest - red and blue (blasephy and vunerability). What should i place there? Currently, i'm runing on about 4% of mana, blasephy will provide mana for 1 aura, and what with the 2nd slot?

Here is what some, including myself have done with the corrupted gloves.

*Specters: 2 Carnage, 1 Host, 1 Ruins Hellion(this gives Rallying Cry)

*After you get corrupted gloves, you can run the following:

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten L3

Keep Flesh and Stone in Blood stance always. Since Maim is now linked with Flesh and Stone, you won't need it on your Golem any more, and can replace it with blind.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 22, 2020, 4:35:16 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Have another decently rolled Lethal Pride, only 3 ex if anyone still hasnt had any luck rolling 1 yet.

damn it! I just blew through 4ex divining mine into absolute crap just a few minutes ago :)

Lol.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 22, 2020, 4:37:31 PM
"
"
JCOH35 wrote:

damn it! I just blew through 4ex divining mine into absolute crap just a few minutes ago :)

Lol.

Right, I cringe now everytime I try a new build that uses a Lethal Pride, im so sick of rolling those damn things. Well over 30ex this league on divining those.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Feb 22, 2020, 4:56:46 PM

What exalted orb should i use on this? Do you think there is a stat i should target? Please advise, thank you.

Edit: I do have the Menagerie reward to craft Aspect of the Avian, but would that ruin my item?
Last edited by Deg916 on Feb 22, 2020, 5:38:23 PM
Hello fellow summoners. Im saving up for awakened multistrike but barely halfway after 5 days if playing. I don't think I'll make it by the end of the league. Anything else you see that I can improve on my gear? Thanks
"
Deg916 wrote:

What exalted orb should i use on this? Do you think there is a stat i should target? Please advise, thank you.

Edit: I do have the Menagerie reward to craft Aspect of the Avian, but would that ruin my item?

You can't use a conqueror's exalted orb on an influenced item. Crafting Avian is a guaranteed way to get something you might use later. You can slam regularly to try for Strength, but the chances are quite slim - and THAT can ruin your item.
What should i do? leave it as is?
Been playing with Deathmark lately. It really does help me slaughter the metas alot faster. Feeding frenzy is now on the carrior golem instead.
Hi, I just wanna do couple more challenges. Is there a cheap way to improve my setup?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info