3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
So I decided to start using animate guardian today for the buffs. I geared it up but could play any maps or anything, so I exited the game. I came back and the animate guardian is gone, which means all the gear is gone. Total bummer. I didn't unequip my helmet or anything. What gives? Bad luck?

Just resummon the AG anywhere in your hideout (don't do it anywhere with items on ground or risk replacing an item you summoned him with) and he'll be back with all the items

Currently the only summons that are persistent are your Spectres. They'll be there every time you log in, ready to go. Everything else needs to be resummoned: Zombies, AGs, Golems, Holy Relic and so on.

I thought I lost my AG too the other day, then realised he was un-summoned while I was Lab running and trying for a decent lab enchant.So be wary of that too.
"
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
So I decided to start using animate guardian today for the buffs. I geared it up but could play any maps or anything, so I exited the game. I came back and the animate guardian is gone, which means all the gear is gone. Total bummer. I didn't unequip my helmet or anything. What gives? Bad luck?

Just resummon the AG anywhere in your hideout (don't do it anywhere with items on ground or risk replacing an item you summoned him with) and he'll be back with all the items

Currently the only summons that are persistent are your Spectres. They'll be there every time you log in, ready to go. Everything else needs to be resummoned: Zombies, AGs, Golems, Holy Relic and so on.

I thought I lost my AG too the other day, then realised he was un-summoned while I was Lab running and trying for a decent lab enchant.So be wary of that too.

yeah for lab enchant I'd recommend getting a 2nd baron (any non-corrupted cheap one will do, you can divine it later if you hit the jackpot) because it also despawns your spectres and if you forget to resummon them in the lab room, you're going back to ashen woods.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Thanks!
"
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
"

One very simple improvement is to get a level 21 Raise Specter. That will allow you to raise another specter.

The next most common upgrade is to get Vulnerability on Hit corruption on the gloves which will free up space for another aura in your chest.

Currently i use 2x carnage and 1x host spectre. 4th should be again host? WIll it really give anything? Or i should use something different?
(My AG is running as per suggested setup, so he provides his boosts as well)

I was thinking about it, but i wasn't able to figure out - what kind of aura i should use then? I will free 2 slots in chest - red and blue (blasephy and vunerability). What should i place there? Currently, i'm runing on about 4% of mana, blasephy will provide mana for 1 aura, and what with the 2nd slot?

Here is what some, including myself have done with the corrupted gloves.

*Specters: 2 Carnage, 1 Host, 1 Ruins Hellion(this gives Rallying Cry)

*After you get corrupted gloves, you can run the following:

Pride - Discipline - Dread Banner - Flesh and Stone - Maim - Enlighten L3

Keep Flesh and Stone in Blood stance always. Since Maim is now linked with Flesh and Stone, you won't need it on your Golem any more, and can replace it with blind.

Main + flesh and stone (in blood stance)? How main is suposed to support antything in such suggested setup, as Maim support only working on supported skills which hit enemies - any of the auras is considered as "hitting"? How does the Maim work for this kind of swap?

Just vaaled almost all gems - unlucky :( reduced some gems to 19lvl, lost some quality as well... :( better to buy some stronger gems ;D
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:
Main + flesh and stone (in blood stance)? How main is suposed to support antything in such suggested setup, as Maim support only working on supported skills which hit enemies - any of the auras is considered as "hitting"? How does the Maim work for this kind of swap?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Flesh_and_Stone

"
Flesh and Stone can be linked with Maim Support to increase the effect of Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills take X% increased Physical Damage.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Guys i need help putting Avian instead of Accuracy rating on my weapon, is there a budget way to do it or just sell it and get another.

"
n4zroth wrote:
I've farmed up about 70 ex and can't really decide on what to get - Awakened Multistrike or Headhunter. I know we don't benefit that much from Headhunter, is it still worth it for the fun? Honestly, I don't need either, I'm easily clearing anything. Any input is appreciated though :-)

just buy a headhunter and play it on a self curse build for the memes. it's the most fun i've had since i last farmed one a long time ago. and its just as retarded and fun as i remember
"
Zeratul_PL wrote:

Just vaaled almost all gems - unlucky :( reduced some gems to 19lvl, lost some quality as well... :( better to buy some stronger gems ;D

Read Flesh and Stone.

Check prices on gems, sometimes corrupted 20/20 is cheap because it's not a 21/20 or 20/23.

"
Guys i need help putting Avian instead of Accuracy rating on my weapon, is there a budget way to do it or just sell it and get another.

Spoiler

It's absolutely not budget, but it's easy to do. It'll cost 6ex in bench fees. Remove crafted mods, craft "Prefixes cannot be changed," scour the item to get rid of the suffix, recraft the item, and apply Avian at the end.

"
Skytel wrote:
Hi Sarclol, can you check my build. I only can use Pride and Dread Banner. the rest if i activate it says not enough mana. How to get 7 aura if I cant even activate 3 ?

Thanks so much man.

Even without Enlighten or any mana reservation nodes, you still have room for a 25% or 35% aura if you're just using those two.

I noticed you're using Clarity without running the Watcher's Eye - you don't need to do this, Clarity doesn't do anything otherwise. I'm curious how you're proccing Ele Equilibrium, and I'm also a bit curious what's going on with the left side of your tree, especially with Righteous Decree.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 23, 2020, 8:09:07 AM
hi i have a question, when i buy gloves shaper's touch with curse with lvl 12 vulnerability on hit then can can i remove vulnerabilty gem from chest and put another aura instead?

What is the bsst and cheapiest way to boost my weapon?

Is there a way for the avian craft?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info