3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
PattyWin wrote:
Unavailable

What is the bsst and cheapiest way to boost my weapon?

Is there a way for the avian craft?

IIRC the plus life mod is a suffix, if that is correct then you’d need to do the same as Sarc said for last weapon post (3-4 above). Namely remove crafted mods, can’t change prefix craft, scour the life mod off, redo the crafted and then off to the menagerie to add avian.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Thanks for sharing, really a great build! Love it <3
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
PattyWin wrote:

IIRC the plus life mod is a suffix, if that is correct then you’d need to do the same as Sarc said for last weapon post (3-4 above). Namely remove crafted mods, can’t change prefix craft, scour the life mod off, redo the crafted and then off to the menagerie to add avian.

Thanks

What is the name for the beastcraft. I dont have it yet.....
Do i need "Increased stun duration on enemies" as implicit or i can get another weapon with Area damage instead coz it will be cheaper?
"
Do i need "Increased stun duration on enemies" as implicit or i can get another weapon with Area damage instead coz it will be cheaper?

The only implicit that does anything for us is "Increased Area of Effect." If you just want the weapon, pick whatever's cheapest.

"
PattyWin wrote:
Thanks

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Beastcrafting
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 23, 2020, 10:49:08 AM
"
lazarus20122 wrote:
hi i have a question, when i buy gloves shaper's touch with curse with lvl 12 vulnerability on hit then can can i remove vulnerabilty gem from chest and put another aura instead?

Yes, that is a very common upgrade path.

You can remove Vulnerability/Blashemy and then add in what you like that fits with in your mana pool.
"
PattyWin wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:
"
PattyWin wrote:
Unavailable

Thanks

Are you using the balanced setup, the one with Saqawals chest? Because if not the re-craft of your weapon is a hell of a lot of money (approx 6ex iirc) and Avian is definitely not worth it without the chest buff IMO.
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 23, 2020, 11:06:05 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Finally i did it. I hit the 100.
Big thanks to brunowa and all useful posts.

I used a slightly different version with 4 carrion golems and 15 zombies in my weapon. So they are both 6 linked. It helped alot with killspeed. You can check my profile for details.
I died two times from 99-100 (both on sirus AL8 with the freeze beam). It was a hard lesson.

Peace
"
lzrproof wrote:

I used a slightly different version with 4 carrion golems and 15 zombies in my weapon. So they are both 6 linked. It helped alot with killspeed. You can check my profile for details.
I died two times from 99-100 (both on sirus AL8 with the freeze beam). It was a hard lesson.

Peace

Congrats on the level 100!

Can you explain more how you raised 4 Carrion Golem's? Do their benefits stack?
"
"
lzrproof wrote:

Peace

Congrats on the level 100!

Can you explain more how you raised 4 Carrion Golem's? Do their benefits stack?

Golem Commander and Anima Stone
He essentially ran 2 5Ls through his weapon, one Zombie, one Golem
Each extra golem will be about 20k extra dps at the high end of the build (I think - POB doesn't let me increase or decrease the number of golems, I had to add another gem), plus their own 5L damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info