3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Hi Guys I was out for a week,

I am still looking for a lethal pride with like 10-15% str increase.

Pls hit me up with your offer @VizSummonerMeta

Thank you
Viz

Edit - Got one. pls ignore
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Last edited by thegreatestviz on Feb 21, 2020, 10:55:43 PM
Managed to get a 5 link multi modded weapon for 50c elder base but without the fortify. I almost had a heart attack when the guy accepted. THANK YOU KIND STRANGER.

If someone could check my gear and tell me if that 5 link will be better for zombies than having them in my 6 link chest would be appreciated.
Last edited by BreadyMcBread on Feb 22, 2020, 12:29:00 AM
Just need the weapon 6link and its a fine weapon, especially for 50c.
My Elegant Hunris has a node showing ‘Rigwalds Might - 80% increased melee physical damage’
Am I correct that this is exactly what I am looking for on it, or does that only affect me and not the minions?
Last edited by Timbo Zero on Feb 22, 2020, 3:56:28 AM
I am still looking for a lethal pride with like 10-15% str increase.

Passive Nodes:

-Rightous Army
-Redemption
-Faith and Steel
-Devotion

Pls hit me up with your offer: Wink_Floyd_GER

"
Timbo Zero wrote:
My Elegant Hunris has a node showing ‘Rigwalds Might - 80% increased melee physical damage’
Am I correct that this is exactly what I am looking for on it, or does that only affect me and not the minions?

That would only affect you. You want a node called slumlord with 80% minion damage on a hubris.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Lvl 74 and res at minus ? how do i possiby cap now
"
Mubbsy wrote:
"
Timbo Zero wrote:

That would only affect you. You want a node called slumlord with 80% minion damage on a hubris.

Thanks Mubbsy
"
gr4h4m wrote:
Lvl 74 and res at minus ? how do i possiby cap now

You'll need to unhide your characters so we can help. However check the FAQ on the first page, this may help.
"
SaIigia wrote:
Hey guys, does anyone know if
works with animate guardian? if the guardian can give itself 30% increased life with the armor mod isn't that super amazing? I can't see anyone doing that though and it doesn't show up as life in PoB so I'm not sure... but I don't see why it wouldn't work

It will not. This essence will apply to your minions, with the qualifier "your" applying to the minions of whoever is wearing the armour. AG isn't its own minion, nor does it have minions, so there will be no benefit. If you were using that essence on your own armour, then naturally all of your minions would get the benefit. It isn't 30% more, though, it's just 30% increased, so it'd be a bit less valuable even if it did work. Plus the majority of us are just using Stitched Demon anyway.

Even without that, my AG is sitting nicely on 80k life. He doesn't really need more, he never gets touched.

"
Simonkaa wrote:
Hello, I've been following this build for a while now and I feel like I'm doing something terribly wrong, some bosses take too long to kill and I get one shot even by regular mobs sometimes. Just died on sirus multiple times, I'd really appreciate someone looking into my build and pointing me into right direction, thanks :) character name Odesea

Gem level and quality is relatively important. Are you using all of your auras? Everything looks like it's supposed to, there's really nothing "wrong" here. You can swap around flasks as a way of having increased defenses. Soul Catcher isn't really doing anything and 3 quicksilvers (esp. Rotgut) is overkill.

"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
Managed to get a 5 link multi modded weapon for 50c elder base but without the fortify. I almost had a heart attack when the guy accepted. THANK YOU KIND STRANGER.

If someone could check my gear and tell me if that 5 link will be better for zombies than having them in my 6 link chest would be appreciated.

It's not the worst thing in the world, especially for that price, but you still want to be looking for Fortify or Minion Damage since either of those are going to give you around 20% more damage (12% or so comparatively for you, since that weapon has 40 on it already).
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 22, 2020, 7:32:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info