3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

WHy when i click on the skill tree link to see the full tree it only shows up to lvl 86?
"
haVok_ wrote:
WHy when i click on the skill tree link to see the full tree it only shows up to lvl 86?

You are clicking on the leveling tree not the full tree.

To see the full tree, go to the first post. Go to the section labled "Gear, Gems, Tree, POB Code".

Click on the build you are using.

In that build you will find a POB link with the end game tree.
"
BopMajster wrote:
after how much time portal to map dissapears? i should go back and fight the boss again, but i was afk like 30 mins and then i went for new spectres and when i come back to hideout, portals dissapear.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Portal

Portals will automatically disappear after the instance they are linked to has expired. The expiration time for instances is 8 minutes for normal instances and 15 minutes for "hub" instances (instances that lead to more than one instance, eg. Mud Flats which leads to Fetid Pool and Submerged Passage). A portal will not expire as long as the instance it is linked to is prevented from expiring (eg. a player stays in it).
Do i have to do something once i click link, because it just shows a bunch of code text?
Last edited by haVok_ on Feb 21, 2020, 5:52:02 PM
"
"
BopMajster wrote:
after how much time portal to map dissapears? i should go back and fight the boss again, but i was afk like 30 mins and then i went for new spectres and when i come back to hideout, portals dissapear.

Portals will automatically disappear after the instance they are linked to has expired. The expiration time for instances is 8 minutes for normal instances and 15 minutes for "hub" instances (instances that lead to more than one instance, eg. Mud Flats which leads to Fetid Pool and Submerged Passage). A portal will not expire as long as the instance it is linked to is prevented from expiring (eg. a player stays in it).

Hideouts are considered hub instances for this purpose, though if you can stay in your hideout instance, they can theoretically exist forever. I've had them stay up for close to 2 hours while I cleared through all my dump tabs. If you leave/crash and come back and the portals are gone, you've probably entered another instance.

So here, it seems like he was AFK in his hideout, but then left to get new spectres (which you don't need to do - just cast Desecrate in your hideout if you've used the Spectres you want, or go back in the map and do the same thing). While he was in his hideout, the instance must have timed out/reset and switched as soon as he left that hub instance, closing the portals.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 21, 2020, 5:57:49 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
"
BopMajster wrote:

Hideouts are considered hub instances for this purpose, though if you can stay in your hideout instance, they can theoretically exist forever. I've had them stay up for close to 2 hours while I cleared through all my dump tabs. If you leave/crash and come back and the portals are gone, you've probably entered another instance.

So here, it seems like he was AFK in his hideout, but then left to get new spectres (which you don't need to do - just cast Desecrate in your hideout if you've used the Spectres you want, or go back in the map and do the same thing). While he was in his hideout, the instance must have timed out/reset and switched as soon as he left that hub instance, closing the portals.

i believe, exactly that happens. altough i had only 1 spectre, so i have to go for another.
Last edited by BopMajster on Feb 21, 2020, 6:51:57 PM
"
BopMajster wrote:
i believe, exactly that happens. altough i had only 1 spectre, so i have to go for another.

If you've had a certain Spectre alive in your hideout, you can use Desecrate in your hideout and it will spawn corpses of that Spectre. It's the same thing for a map. If you had a Spectre alive in a map, that Spectre will be in group of corpses that Desecrate can spawn when you use it.

This will last until you leave the area. If you die in a map and don't leave your hideout, you can still Desecrate for the Spectres that just died. So, you don't always need to run to A7.
Hey guys, does anyone know if
works with animate guardian? if the guardian can give itself 30% increased life with the armor mod isn't that super amazing? I can't see anyone doing that though and it doesn't show up as life in PoB so I'm not sure... but I don't see why it wouldn't work
"
haVok_ wrote:
Do i have to do something once i click link, because it just shows a bunch of code text?

Path of Building is an application.

1) Download the app

2) Open the app

3) Click on Import/Export Build

4) Click on Import from Pastebin

5) Copy the POB Link into that field

6) Import the build
Hello, I've been following this build for a while now and I feel like I'm doing something terribly wrong, some bosses take too long to kill and I get one shot even by regular mobs sometimes. Just died on sirus multiple times, I'd really appreciate someone looking into my build and pointing me into right direction, thanks :) character name Odesea
Last edited by Simonkaa on Feb 21, 2020, 9:59:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info