3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
"
how can i craft a belt with #% increase attributes?

Elder heavy belt.

Hunter heavy belt gives less bad mods in the overall pool but the same good mods. Slightly more expensive, but since chaos spamming is the way you do that (quality it first), you save chaos in the long run.

I did an somewhat extensive breakdown on mod chances of elder vs hunter heavy belt a bit ago. See here:

Spoiler

For anyone crafting a belt I thought I'd share some of my data on odds to roll Attributes % on Hunter vs Elder belts:

Elder: 400/74500 ~0.5% - 186.25 suffix rolls
Hunter: 500/66250 ~0.75% - 132.5 suffix rolls

You do normally get a few suffix rolls, but the odds to calculate further change based on the first roll locking out other affix pools and I'm not getting into that math, so.... let's just assume you get on average 1.5-2 rolls per.

Elder: 139.69 w/ 1.5 rolls per items
Hunter: 99.38 w/ 1.5 rolls per items
40c difference
or
Elder: 93.125 w/ 2 rolls per items
Hunter: 66.25 w/ 2 rolls per items
27c difference

So while the elder belt is cheaper by at least 20-70c depending on the day, you are likely going to need a few times hitting the mod to get a useful belt. This means after 2 times of hitting the mod, you will have spent 52-80c more on chaos spamming to hit the attributes% mod, which is basically your difference in belt cost, and any further spamming for better belts (usually the case as 2 rolls of attributes isn't likely to be fruitful) or bad luck is mitigated.

Hunter's also has the same slightly higher weighting for max health % which is a decent mod to land.

So tl;dr, elder is only good if you get lucky early, otherwise, invest in a hunter belt and save money in the long run.
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
Last edited by Mubbsy on Feb 21, 2020, 2:39:45 PM
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
D2Junkie wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

What killed you is your level 21 desecrate , corpse explosion from the aberrations, get rid of it and get a level 1/20.
You don’t need any more than that

im not sure, i understand that mehanic. care to explain please?

You are raising high level corpses with your desecrate (higher level than the map itself) , these are used by the abominations to detonate , combined With I am assuming map A8 , equals insta gib for anything packed in that small radius of the metamorph spawn.
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
D2Junkie wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

What killed you is your level 21 desecrate , corpse explosion from the aberrations, get rid of it and get a level 1/20.

What he means is that corpse explosion mechanics use the level/health of the corpse, and since your Desecrate is level 21, It's allowing level 100 corpses. This doesn't actually matter, though. Desecrate corpse level is capped by the map level.

Also, just to compare, my AG without Spirit Offering (ES -> Regen) has 15,253 Life regen per second. This is more than doubled with Spirit Offering active, and he regens over 50% of his max life over 1 second. With so much life, 3100 LPS isn't nearly enough regen to keep him alive through Detonate Dead since it does so much damage so quickly - if that is indeed what it was.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 21, 2020, 2:56:50 PM
"
Mubbsy wrote:
I did an somewhat extensive breakdown on mod chances of elder vs hunter heavy belt a bit ago. See here:

Spoiler

For anyone crafting a belt I thought I'd share some of my data on odds to roll Attributes % on Hunter vs Elder belts:

Elder: 400/74500 ~0.5% - 186.25 suffix rolls
Hunter: 500/66250 ~0.75% - 132.5 suffix rolls

You do normally get a few suffix rolls, but the odds to calculate further change based on the first roll locking out other affix pools and I'm not getting into that math, so.... let's just assume you get on average 1.5-2 rolls per.

Elder: 139.69 w/ 1.5 rolls per items
Hunter: 99.38 w/ 1.5 rolls per items
40c difference
or
Elder: 93.125 w/ 2 rolls per items
Hunter: 66.25 w/ 2 rolls per items
27c difference

So while the elder belt is cheaper by at least 20-70c depending on the day, you are likely going to need a few times hitting the mod to get a useful belt. This means after 2 times of hitting the mod, you will have spent 52-80c more on chaos spamming to hit the attributes% mod, which is basically your difference in belt cost, and any further spamming for better belts (usually the case as 2 rolls of attributes isn't likely to be fruitful) or bad luck is mitigated.

Hunter's also has the same slightly higher weighting for max health % which is a decent mod to land.

So tl;dr, elder is only good if you get lucky early, otherwise, invest in a hunter belt and save money in the long run.

Cheers! I knew this was around somewhere, but we get pages so quickly in this thread I lose track of where things are. Maybe I should write them down... :^)
"
BopMajster wrote:

Sounds like you jaked up the metamorph with tons of mods like extra damage and strong crits. Can you recall any of the organs on the meta? hmm

edit: yeap detonate dead would be able to do it for sure XD
Last edited by Linus1985 on Feb 21, 2020, 3:18:56 PM

First time blind uber kill thanks to this guide. Thank you.
Died only once.

Spoiler
Last edited by Evilmidget01 on Feb 21, 2020, 3:43:53 PM
there a POB link with low level - mid level - end game setups? like all in 1? gonna do the dps setup and its my first time playing summoner
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
D2Junkie wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:

What he means is that corpse explosion mechanics use the level/health of the corpse, and since your Desecrate is level 21, It's allowing level 100 corpses. This doesn't actually matter, though. Desecrate corpse level is capped by the map level.

Also, just to compare, my AG without Spirit Offering (ES -> Regen) has 15,253 Life regen per second. This is more than doubled with Spirit Offering active, and he regens over 50% of his max life over 1 second. With so much life, 3100 LPS isn't nearly enough regen to keep him alive through Detonate Dead since it does so much damage so quickly - if that is indeed what it was.

So does the Desecrate gem level actually matter or not? I am very curious now
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 21, 2020, 6:34:24 PM
"
Cyrom wrote:
Do does the Desecrate gem level actually matter or not? I am very curious now

It matters for the purpose of things that rely on corpse level/corpse health - Unearth, Detonate Dead, etc.

Level 20+ Desecrate is capped at level 100, so that any T16+ map you do, you have the max level corpses. It's a "catch all" way of making sure that happens for those types of skills that rely on corpse level/health.

The corpses spawned are capped at either the level of the gem, or the level of the map, whichever is lowest.

If you run a T1 map with a L20 Desecrate, that Desecrate is still only dropping level 68 corpses - not level 100. If you run a T16 map, you're capped at level 83 corpses. However, dropping Desecrate to level 1 isn't really relevant because there will be other, non-Desecrate-spawned corpses on the map. If you run a L1 Desecrate in a T16 map, though, then it's only dropping level 20 corpses.

For this build, it doesn't really matter since we don't really care about the level of the corpse. Zombie and Spectres both use gem level.

For the case of the guy that lost his AG, he was fighting a metamorph, which spawns tons of mobs and therefore tons of corpses. It's extremely unlikely that making 5 out of 100 corpses level 20 instead of level 83 would be the difference between his minions living or dying.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 21, 2020, 5:09:17 PM
after how much time portal to map dissapears? i should go back and fight the boss again, but i was afk like 30 mins and then i went for new spectres and when i come back to hideout, portals dissapear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info