3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Sarclol wrote:
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
I am really struggling to get fast kills on conquers. They take about 2 mins each. Lvl 90 14 zombies in a 6 link. Running 3 auras. I done have a hubris with good seed yet wasted 20+ divine orbs for nothing. Could some1 check my toon? Name- PleaseBeGood

Your build isn't really complete, so yes, your damage is less than showcased in some of the build's videos.

1. You don't have Ravenous Horde on the tree. Big damage increase.
2. Gems aren't max level; gems aren't max quality. Moderate damage increase.
3. No Empower yet. Int gems scale very well on gem level. Decent damage increase.
4. Using budget weapon. Crafted weapon is a tremendous damage increase.

Do those, then reassess your damage.

Lastly, a note on Elegant Hubris. Elegant Hubris is recommended as a late-game addition to a nearly completed build, not as something to pick up when you're starting out. Lethal Pride is recommended over that for its defenses and letting you hit higher strength caps while you work on the rest of your gear. Once you get the rest of that in a good place and feel you no longer need the extra strength or defenses it provides, you can swap to the Hubris.
Make sure you're checking Hubris in multiple places. Ideally you could get 240% minion damage in the slot under Barbarism for only a minor loss in important nodes. Lethal Pride has a prime spot, right under Faith and Steel.

Thanks for the reply. I bought a hubris first because it was only 1 ex. LP in 6 ex+ on ps4 right now trade is a joke over here
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Would you suggest crafting a fortify weapon? Would that be my biggest dps increase?
Which gems should I prioritize quality on?

I am not a crafter so I just tend to save currency and buy since I fear I will end up spending more crafting with lack of knowledge and luck.

You can get a HUGE upgrade for about 7-8 ex right now in your weapon. That is going to be your biggest bang for the buck.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/24Km5rdIk

Then get at the very least a level 3 empower, level 4 if you can afford it.

Level up all the other gems.

Lastly you can focus on quality. All the support damage gems will benefit from quality (except Empower).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Feb 21, 2020, 12:41:57 PM
Unfortunately a good crafted weapon is 20 ex right now on ps4. And exalts seem rarer than rocking horse sh*t. Guess I'll keep farming. Thanks all.
"
BopMajster wrote:
my AG used
Garb of the Ephemeral
Kingmaker
Mask of the Tribunal
Victarios Flight
and those gloves, which gives 100 atributes..

I have grave intentions and also minion life gem. Yes, i was constantly cycloning. and yes, there were some ground effects... like blood... like bleed effects all around. metamorph didnt even died, i died before he died. but i fucked up, cause i went afk and then i go for new spectres and my portal to the map dissapered, so i didnt even kill it :(.
i should make screenshot of the boss :(. and there might be Stygian Revenants but dont remember exacly.

Mask of the Tribunal or Mask of the Stitched Demon? Stitched Demon would make him survive due to the ridiculous regen it grants in combination with Grave Intentions and Spirit Offering.

My guess is that the Abominations on the map contributed some affixes like "detonates corpses on death" or something similar, which applied to the metamorph. They do absurd damage, and if they all exploded at once, that's likely what happened. It's also possible, though unlikely since I don't see Nemesis on your mods, that you happened to get a few bad Physical Thorns rares from the metamorph.
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
Unfortunately a good crafted weapon is 20 ex right now on ps4. And exalts seem rarer than rocking horse sh*t. Guess I'll keep farming. Thanks all.

I made a minion damage weapon quite easily with bound fossils. There's a guide on page 412 or 413 of this thread on how to do that. You'll need between 4-7ex in crafting bench fees depending on what your weapon looks like once you hit T1 minion damage on it and how lucky you get. That'll be much cheaper than buying it, it sounds like - although you'll need to find and link the base yourself (or use Warlord div cards).

Fortify weapons are pretty simple, alt spam until you hit +1 socketed gems or Fortify, then augment and regal until you have +1 socketed gems and Fortify.

There's a riskier but slightly faster method of doing it by just alt spamming a 2h mace for Fortify, regal right away, craft cannot roll attack mods (1ex), then depending on what the regal was, you can beastcraft or exalt slam for +1 to level of socketed gems (50% chance - 2ex will guarantee, but then you need to hit a 33% annul). Then craft as normal.
if i buy mask of the tribunal for my AG with implicit "minions deal x% increased damage", will that effect my minions or not?
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
my AG used
Garb of the Ephemeral
Kingmaker
Mask of the Tribunal
Victarios Flight
and those gloves, which gives 100 atributes..

I have grave intentions and also minion life gem. Yes, i was constantly cycloning. and yes, there were some ground effects... like blood... like bleed effects all around. metamorph didnt even died, i died before he died. but i fucked up, cause i went afk and then i go for new spectres and my portal to the map dissapered, so i didnt even kill it :(.
i should make screenshot of the boss :(. and there might be Stygian Revenants but dont remember exacly.

Mask of the Tribunal or Mask of the Stitched Demon? Stitched Demon would make him survive due to the ridiculous regen it grants in combination with Grave Intentions and Spirit Offering.

My guess is that the Abominations on the map contributed some affixes like "detonates corpses on death" or something similar, which applied to the metamorph. They do absurd damage, and if they all exploded at once, that's likely what happened. It's also possible, though unlikely since I don't see Nemesis on your mods, that you happened to get a few bad Physical Thorns rares from the metamorph.

mask of the tribunal.

I had almost 69k life on him and 3100 life regen. and i doubt that it was explison. I had the feeling that not all the minions died at once.. i was slacking and all of the sudden i notice, there arent so many minions anymore.. and when i watch on my life, i was dead and only 1 spectre and 2 zombies stays alive.
"
BopMajster wrote:
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

What killed you is your level 21 desecrate , corpse explosion from the aberrations, get rid of it and get a level 1/20.
You don’t need any more than that
"
"
Arkhandar wrote:
I already have a Enlightened 4, thanks for the setup !

If you like it and want to upgrade else where, don't be afraid to sell the EL4 if you need some extra exalt. Everything you can do with an EL4 you can do with an EL3 in this set up.

If you don't need the currency, then just keep the EL4.

With enlighten 4 u can also swap flesh and blood with Skitterbots and link Maim support to Carrion golem or cyclone and dread banner linked to generosity, this gives more dps overall
Last edited by Cyrom on Feb 21, 2020, 2:05:07 PM
"
D2Junkie wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

What killed you is your level 21 desecrate , corpse explosion from the aberrations, get rid of it and get a level 1/20.
You don’t need any more than that

im not sure, i understand that mehanic. care to explain please?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info