3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I am really struggling to get fast kills on conquers. They take about 2 mins each. Lvl 90 14 zombies in a 6 link. Running 3 auras. I done have a hubris with good seed yet wasted 20+ divine orbs for nothing. Could some1 check my toon? Name- PleaseBeGood
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
I am really struggling to get fast kills on conquers. They take about 2 mins each. Lvl 90 14 zombies in a 6 link. Running 3 auras. I done have a hubris with good seed yet wasted 20+ divine orbs for nothing. Could some1 check my toon? Name- PleaseBeGood

Characters are private.
how can i craft a belt with #% increase attributes?
Last edited by IllusionMasterZ on Feb 21, 2020, 12:14:34 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:

Characters are private.

Changed
"

Elder heavy belt.
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:
"

Elder heavy belt.

Hunter heavy belt gives less bad mods in the overall pool but the same good mods. Slightly more expensive, but since chaos spamming is the way you do that (quality it first), you save chaos in the long run.
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:

None of what you say is a surprise.

You have a budget weapon

You have unleveled gems

You have unqualitied gems.

You are missing the most important DPS suport gem in Empower

You just need to keep grinding to keep leveling your gems, get a better weapon and get an Empower Level 4 with a Raise Zombie level 21 and your DPS will skyrocket.
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:

Your build isn't really complete, so yes, your damage is less than showcased in some of the build's videos.

1. You don't have Ravenous Horde on the tree. Big damage increase.
2. Gems aren't max level; gems aren't max quality. Moderate damage increase.
3. No Empower yet. Int gems scale very well on gem level. Decent damage increase.
4. Using budget weapon. Crafted weapon is a tremendous damage increase.

Do those, then reassess your damage.

Lastly, a note on Elegant Hubris. Elegant Hubris is recommended as a late-game addition to a nearly completed build, not as something to pick up when you're starting out. Lethal Pride is recommended over that for its defenses and letting you hit higher strength caps while you work on the rest of your gear. Once you get the rest of that in a good place and feel you no longer need the extra strength or defenses it provides, you can swap to the Hubris.
Make sure you're checking Hubris in multiple places. Ideally you could get 240% minion damage in the slot under Barbarism for only a minor loss in important nodes. Lethal Pride has a prime spot, right under Faith and Steel.
Last edited by Sarclol on Feb 21, 2020, 12:34:57 PM
"
Sarclol wrote:
"
Haede wrote:
is my AG immune to reflect damage?

Unless you have an Elder or other influenced chest with "100% reduced Reflected Physical Damage taken" on it, no. However, with the expensive regen setup, it shouldn't do enough damage to outdamage its regen and kill itself on reflect. I'd still hard pass on physical reflect maps unless you're using Triads, though.

"
BopMajster wrote:
My AG just died in Bazaar map with this mods:

I cleared whole map without a problem like any other map, but at the end i spawned metamorph and he killed all my minions, 2 zombies and 1 spectre left when i died. Somehow i reflected physical damage, but i have no idea how.
Did my minions die because of map or is there any other reason? Is it possible to summon metamorph that reflects damage?

I've actually never had this happen. I'm also rather sure I've never encountered a physical reflect metamorph. What setup was your AG using? Were you constantly Cycloning during the fight, or standing still? Did you notice any ground effects, like Frost Beacon, Fire Beacon, Storm Beacon, or patches of desecrated or burning ground? Did you notice if the AG died before or after the metamorph died?

Were you near the Gloom Shrine while fighting the metamorph? Did you notice Stygian Revenants around (since you have the Abominations mod on the map)?

my AG used
Garb of the Ephemeral
Kingmaker
Mask of the Tribunal
Victarios Flight
and those gloves, which gives 100 atributes..

I have grave intentions and also minion life gem. Yes, i was constantly cycloning. and yes, there were some ground effects... like blood... like bleed effects all around. metamorph didnt even died, i died before he died. but i fucked up, cause i went afk and then i go for new spectres and my portal to the map dissapered, so i didnt even kill it :(.
i should make screenshot of the boss :(. and there might be Stygian Revenants but dont remember exacly.

"
"
BreadyMcBread wrote:

None of what you say is a surprise.

You have a budget weapon

You have unleveled gems

You have unqualitied gems.

You are missing the most important DPS suport gem in Empower

You just need to keep grinding to keep leveling your gems, get a better weapon and get an Empower Level 4 with a Raise Zombie level 21 and your DPS will skyrocket.

Thanks for the reply. Would you suggest crafting a fortify weapon? Would that be my biggest dps increase?
Which gems should I prioritize quality on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info