[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Hello everyone,

as you might remember, I killed uber elder a few days ago with this build (I changed some things in the links and in tree, but basically it is this build).

So today I spawned another uber elder and recorded him - deathless.

Maybe this helps again to decide if this build is good or not :)

He was dead in <2:30 min.

Cheers!

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/481994115

Really god job, and i'm wondering, do you got some mana issue during fight against the boss?
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
jrelthewise wrote:

Just crafted my dagger to go alongside my Bino's.

This looks sick.
How's the clear now?

It's very smooth, I'm quite happy with it thx :D

Next gonna focus on getting a solstice vigil and crafting a delve helm once I get some more currency. I got lucky and got a free additional curse craft on my chest through a syndicate bench so once I get solstice i'm gonna either put nightstalker or constitution on it. Probably nightstalker since I'm greedy and it's a softcore toon, and it's also a bit cheaper than constitution.
I've read the last 20 pages of this forum thread. And I am honestly confused. There is like 5-10 different curse/aura setups. I am currently using HoA, precision and Aots, from fernums.

But what curse/aura setup is best for dps and what is best for survivability?

I appreciate all tips, since I'm currently totally lost here.
Last edited by toddliestew on Sep 16, 2019, 3:18:11 AM
Hello Guys,

funny build.

Waht is the best Helmet Option for this Build and wich Helmenchantment is good for the skillung?
"
toddliestew wrote:
I've read the last 20 pages of this forum thread. And I am honestly confused. There is like 5-10 different curse/aura setups. I am currently using HoA, precision and Aots, from fernums.

But what curse/aura setup is best for dps and what is best for survivability?

I appreciate all tips, since I'm currently totally lost here.

Having options is a good thing.

Some prefer dagger's aoe clear, some value claw's insane sustain.

Some prefer more defensive curses (temp), while others want to take full dps like Malevolence.

We also got Skitterbot this league for free perma chill / shock (24% more damage).

We also got the generic aspect spider, despair, etc.

Also the eternal debate of Cobra lash vs Venom Gyre.
(both need investment. Cobra seems to depend on the dagger poison spread setup more though, while Venom requires pierce to work)
"
dyNa1337 wrote:
"
Neyeah wrote:
fenumus glove vs yriel's (bleeding) + haemophilia glove which do you guys recommend ?

also can anyone enlighten me how dual curse setup is done/achieved in this build?

Lastly, temporal curse on hit corrupted glove would then free up the amulet slot for a rare crafted right ?

The "easiest" way for the double curse is this amy:

Would whisper of doom be able to be done in other amulets or rare amulet ?

Edit: Ahh Thanks, lots of catch up reading. I finally understood more things.

The curse can be blasphemy + temporal chain, and despair curse through witchfire flask?

Edit#2:

Can you help me see if my theory works.

Whisper of Doom Annointment on Rare Amulet of choice.

Corrupted Curse on Hit Temporal Chain Glove
Despair Curse through Witchfire Flask

Then I can do, Aspect from glvoe & Enlighten Precision lv1-5 + Skitterbot + Malevolence/Herald Of Agony?
Last edited by Neyeah on Sep 16, 2019, 6:00:34 AM
"
Blood88 wrote:
Hello Guys,

funny build.

Waht is the best Helmet Option for this Build and wich Helmenchantment is good for the skillung?

-9% chaos resistance to nearby enemies on helmet, enchant depends on what skill you are using (venom gyre/cobra lash) but I prefer the plague bearer enchant for some extra damage on that skill instead.
Why Yriel's Fostering - Best Chest for the build (Poison or Bleed option)?
We have a 100 +% chance of poisoning, bleeding-will not give anything much. So isn't Miam the best choice, and synergizes with the Aspect of the Spider, or not?
Last edited by volhz on Sep 16, 2019, 5:47:25 AM
"
volhz wrote:
We have a 100 +% chance of poisoning, bleeding-will not give anything much. So isn't Miam the best choice, and synergizes with the Aspect of the Spider.

If you want the most dps and decent life Farrul's fur is BiS imo. My fav chestpiece for any attacking build period but that's subjective.
"
volhz wrote:
We have a 100 +% chance of poisoning, bleeding-will not give anything much. So isn't Miam the best choice, and synergizes with the Aspect of the Spider, or not?

I think TS uses yriel's bleeding + haemophilia glove as on his profile which makes me wonder as well vs Fenumus Glove

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/loczek123/characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info