[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Oh I don't know, power charge on critical gives you 4% more damage per charge which isn't negligible.
"
jrelthewise wrote:
The 0.5% mana leech from the Stabbing Thirst notable with -9 to mana cost of skills on one ring is enough for me to sustain mana even in single target. I see you use claws and have Soul Raker so if you switch your flat chaos damage enchant on your right ring to -mana cost you should be fine. Although with your chest your main skill is a 7 link and more costly than mine, so maybe either get the enchant on both rings or work towards getting a crafted gemini claw for mana on hit.

Your gem links look good, Nightblade support seems to be more suited for deadeye and other non assassin ascendencies. Mistwalker makes it pretty much just a crit+crit multi gem that is outclassed by other pure multiplier gems.

Thank you SOOO much for this!!!
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Oh I don't know, power charge on critical gives you 4% more damage per charge which isn't negligible.

It is VERY negletitable considering our other options gives at least 58%~70% MORE multiplier for chaos/ poison.

Also added chaos damage support are literally must because it helps you with your direct hit damage too instead of only benefiting poison.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 16, 2019, 12:17:47 PM
A question I can't seem to find an answer to is why you use unbound ailments instead of vicious projectiles. The latter scales your basic hit (good for leeching) and scales damage over time.

What am I missing?
hey can you please update your actual gear with all gems? this will help me a lot. which level have your cwdt setup?

Thanks
"
Krylian wrote:
A question I can't seem to find an answer to is why you use unbound ailments instead of vicious projectiles. The latter scales your basic hit (good for leeching) and scales damage over time.

What am I missing?

Check POB dps and you'd know why.

Also another thing good about unbound ailment is it's a freaking cheap 110% multiplier for how much damage it gives. It's about the same dps boost as deadly ailment.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

It is VERY negletitable considering our other options gives at least 58%~70% MORE multiplier for chaos/ poison.

Also added chaos damage support are literally must because it helps you with your direct hit damage too instead of only benefiting poison.

Well that's cool, and worth noting but added chaos damage support built into the chest I'm using.
which venom gyre helm enchant?

This flask seems to fit well in the build, or?
Crafted a claw and would like to know how to further proceed to get an upgrade vs. wasp nest out of it:

Rarity: Rare
Horror Bane
Imperial Claw
--------
Claw
Quality: +29% (augmented)
Physical Damage: 32-84 (augmented)
Critical Strike Chance: 6.78% (augmented)
Attacks per Second: 1.98 (augmented)
Weapon Range: 11
--------
Requirements:
Level: 68
Dex: 131
Int: 95
--------
Sockets: B-B-B
--------
Item Level: 84
--------