[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

My take on cobra lash this league. About 8.5 million shaper dps with realistic numbers(no fake frenzy/power charges, no 1000000000 poison & wither stacks)

https://pastebin.com/9f1zKPA7

Gear:
Spoiler

Double curse, decent hp pool, not really glass cannon. Need a decent watcher's eye to push past 10 million dps.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 15, 2019, 6:49:00 PM
"
My take on cobra lash this league. About 8.5 million shaper dps with realistic numbers(no fake frenzy/power charges, no 1000000000 poison & wither stacks)

Gear:
Spoiler

Double curse, decent hp pool, not really glass cannon. Need a decent watcher's eye to push past 10 million dps.

Where's your body armor at?

What fossil is needed for chaos damage in claw?
"
fiestaforesta wrote:
"

Gear:
Spoiler

Where's your body armor at?

Edited.

For claw crafting you have to go: Corroded, Aberrant and Metallic
Why do we want metallic (additional lightning mods) on claw?
"
Koksii wrote:

Corroded is "no elemental", metallic is "no physical". It allows you to delete all the physical prefixes and won't give you elemental affixes. That's a way to isolate chaos prefixes.
Last edited by OCELOT69350 on Sep 15, 2019, 7:50:02 PM
"
Koksii wrote:

Metallic blocks all physical mod.

Corroded blocks all elemental mod.

Still took me around 7 fossil craft to get half decent mods...
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 15, 2019, 7:54:18 PM
"
volhz wrote:

No fossil needed, the claw or dagger just needs to be ilevel 83+
Honestly I'm surprised no-one here ever try putting Withering Step on CWDT setup. (because of that my die chance is really low)

This set up effectively makes your dodge 75% for a few moment when take a hit with no downtime/ diminishing return from the attack. (it refreshes to full effectiveness)
The CD of withering step also matches Immortal call too = you pretty much can trigger it consistently without any drawback when taking hits.
The point is this dodge boost triggers when you actually MOST NEEDED it (which is when you get hit), instead of the normal effect while you crit.

This effectively makes your chance of getting consecutive hits way lower, much like how old Immortal Call works.

Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 15, 2019, 8:36:01 PM
"
jrelthewise wrote:
"
volhz wrote:

No fossil needed, the claw or dagger just needs to be ilevel 83+

You also can't craft on bench too.
So might as well toss in Aberrant when fossil craft for the chance of one of the best mods with no low value. (if you think about it it's quite insane both of the strongest mods from poison and chaos has no low value. If you get it, you get the full effect)
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 15, 2019, 8:36:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info