[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Hello everyone. As first, i'am from Russia, that means my English very bad, but i Wanna try to make question.
Anyone Who plays that build can check my profile(opened), character GervaltFromRyblia and Write me Why my damage is so loW, pob near 100k per second cobra lush. Maybe something need to change. Thanks for your attention.
"
Yerzyk wrote:
I'm using Embalmer for HoA so far. Should I use pierce or Vicious Projectiles as last gem?

Also I think Embalmer doesnn't work for Plaque Bearer.

Vicious projectiles yes. embalmer is for HoAG, plague bearer in literally any other 3l with inc aoe and empower.
Second-class poe gamer
Been playing so far with Cobra lash, it has really good clear.
I just got to the pierce nodes so i swapped to Venom Gyre.
is vicious projectiles really better than added chaos? i lose like 10k damage on tooltip

Also, what nodes you guys recommend for the amulet? i only have 4k life (with tabula) so i was thinking something life/evasion related.
What have you guys used?

Thanks
Last edited by Polvss on Sep 11, 2019, 5:03:05 AM
Hey, i got a question, i'm using now HoAG and Precision and when i fight bosses sometimes i lack some mana and i must w8 for regen, there is problem only when there is no monster's to leech. Any idea how to repair this??
"
RocketDragon wrote:
Hey, i got a question, i'm using now HoAG and Precision and when i fight bosses sometimes i lack some mana and i must w8 for regen, there is problem only when there is no monster's to leech. Any idea how to repair this??

Try to get some more mana leech, either from tree or equipment. I anointed Spirit Void on my amulet and I don't have to worry about mana ever.
"
RocketDragon wrote:

You could go for the notable Essence Sap (bottom right in the passive tree), either by spending three skill points or anointing your amulet. Later on, when we are richer, we will most likely use rare gemini claw that do this for us.

Another thing; I see that you are not running Plague Bearer + Inc. AoE + Empower, this setup feels like an auto include for this build, really helps against bosses.
"
Polvss wrote:
Been playing so far with Cobra lash, it has really good clear.
I just got to the pierce nodes so i swapped to Venom Gyre.
is vicious projectiles really better than added chaos? i lose like 10k damage on tooltip

Also, what nodes you guys recommend for the amulet? i only have 4k life (with tabula) so i was thinking something life/evasion related.
What have you guys used?

Thanks

Weathered hunter is really cheap and helps with accuracy.

later on you want a solstice vigil with Whispers of Doom (two golden oils) for double curse
For PoB and "60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage"

You can edit the item to "Attacks with this Weapon deal 60% more Damage with Poison" I believe.
Nostrademous
Loving cobra lash, currently melting t11-t12 maps (that's as far as i progressed)
I went with the dagger version, poison prolif seem amazing for clear and blight encounters (don't build any towers anymore)
As for bosses - plague bearer + whitering step + cobra lash melts them, for more dmg i pop the ocasional whiter totem

For auras i went with skitter bots, spider aura, temp chains and precision
My gear
Spoiler
Last edited by valy25031 on Sep 11, 2019, 7:03:10 AM
Hey, thanks for a build, having blast with it (closing on guardins with pretty shitty gear with no problems)! Quick questions - and why you think so?

Vix lunaris or Magna Eclipsis?
Fenumus' Weave or regular gloves with aspect of spider on them?
Dendrobate/Yriels Fostering/Cherrubim's Maleficence?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info