[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Please, can someone look at my profile and see if i did something wrong, because on my PoB is showing that i have only 170k dps, is that right?
https://pastebin.com/QKmBSxnp
Thanks.
Hey!
Why is nightblade left behind here? Doesnt it combo well with withering and assendancy while also giving ton of critmulti? Does other gems u linked to cobra outvalue it?
Thanks in advance mate
"
NightTK1 wrote:
Please, can someone look at my profile and see if i did something wrong, because on my PoB is showing that i have only 170k dps, is that right?
https://pastebin.com/QKmBSxnp
Thanks.

It seems that you overlooked the "Configuration" part in PoB. In order to get the damage into the millions with this build (in PoB and in-game), you have to apply poison stacks, along with other settings such as "Do you have Frenzy Charges?". For it to show those high numbers in PoB, you have to create a hypothetical situation of these conditions under "Configuration".

Also, from what I can see, you have no way of generating frenzy charges aside from the claw node (steal charges). No temporal chains with blasphemy either. You could just slap them into your current boots and keep the portal gem if you wish.

Final note, I don't know if it's because of you lacking the currency, but if you want to go with dual claws, I suggest you get another wasp nest instead of your current rare. I'd recommend to go claw + shield instead as OP suggests, it makes you more tanky.
Last edited by Haggz0r on Sep 11, 2019, 8:29:33 AM
I don't think I will afford a solstice anytime soon. I am currently running HoA and precision. Without solstince amulet, what are the best auras to use?
"
toddliestew wrote:
I don't think I will afford a solstice anytime soon. I am currently running HoA and precision. Without solstince amulet, what are the best auras to use?

i got myself gloves for 10c with aspect of the spider and 70hp+70resist. running 4link hoa and low level precision with that is what i go untill i can afford the amulet. the gloves and the ammy suggested in the build are holding good price and are more like longtime goal for myself.
Time for big DMG

any tips to regen mana without pots?? this build have a big mana reservation and i don know how manage it
"
Shockwave248 wrote:
Time for big DMG

How do you get high enough accuracy to hit most of the time? Was planning to use crafted claws in endgame but could not find a way to get enough accuracy in the tree to have high hit rate
Last edited by LYC14 on Sep 11, 2019, 1:46:29 PM
Yriels Fostering gives you a lot of accuracy. Also look for rings, that have a bit of accuracy. This and Precision aura + maybe some oils to get the accuracy passive should be plenty.
Hello everyone. As first, i'am from Russia, that means my English very bad, but i Wanna try to make question.
Anyone Who plays that build can check my profile(opened), character GervaltFromRyblia and Write me Why my damage is so loW, pob near 100k per second cobra lush. Maybe something need to change. Thanks for your attention.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info