[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Regarding Skitterbots and Chill & Shock on everything (didn't test high-tier bosses yet). You can now think about getting things like:

There are many options that increase damage on chilled or shocked target.

Now, don't get me wrong, those gloves suck, but are good enough for now till I get the good ones.
Nostrademous
"
Shockwave248 wrote:

I just bought this, multi mod and gg.

How do you account for the modifier in PoB
"
teslabear wrote:
"
Shockwave248 wrote:

I just bought this, multi mod and gg.

How do you account for the modifier in PoB

This is the problem, idk how to make it work in PoB.
anyone done red blight maps with thsi build? or how does this build work in blight maps in general?

Ty
Just got the Fenumus gloves and feel like a god! Love the build +1
🐢
So if using venom gyre, it's looking better to use chain support over pierce?

I just upgraded my claw it's a big claw, still tearing through content, blight maps are pretty easy with plague bearer setup.

Some min maxing will be in the form of a solstice vigil with the whispers of doom enchant, running a second curse aoe on blasphemy.

Getting a +1 skills gem shield and empower level 4 for plague bearer will give like 20% more dmg overall if i'm not mistaken, atleast make mapping that much more faster.

IMO Venom Gyre may have higher endgame dps because, 1 attack can trigger 2 poisons, if you running pierce. the 50% more multi on cobra lash becomes not enough. But to do that you'd need the shaper boots and some fine tuning around the place, shaper boots are fine imo.

i need to experiment with hp sweet spots and jewel slots, really wanna bump my attack speed up to 5aps without onslaught
Loving this guide so far! I just spent like 18 chaos orbs on a really good Leper's Alms today though :/ I come back and it's now updated to Vix Lunaris..*sigh*
Last edited by Therbeeo on Sep 11, 2019, 1:30:04 AM
Hey loving the build so far, im currently blasting through maps all the way to T16 just have a problem on bossing like t15 elder/shaper/guardians how to handle those ? switching GMP for vicious doesn't help too much i'am doing something wrong here ? Maybe my Gear need some upgrade ( like gloves and solstice amulet).

I Stil need to try venom gyre on boss with Pierce.
I'm using Embalmer for HoA so far. Should I use pierce or Vicious Projectiles as last gem?

Also I think Embalmer doesnn't work for Plaque Bearer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info