[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I was just wondering why are we taking the Karui health node's, when we could go down to slayer and take All the attack speed, damage and health nodes which I think would boost our survivability (Higher attack speed == more hits == more life gained on hit)

Would like to hear other people's opinions on this.
Last edited by lankis on Sep 10, 2019, 12:36:06 PM
Hei guys, how do you apply 2 curses temporal chains + despair (via Witchfire brew)? To apply both you'd need to have "Whispers of Doom" active in the passive tree or have it on the gear. I have tested running temporal chains with blasphemy run into a mob and take witchfire brew, unfortunately temporal chains is not beeing overwritten (at least visually). I guess it does not make sense to run both as long as we can only apply one curse?

br
a couple suggestions:
-plague bearer is not worth it cause micromanagement and 20% less poison damage while it's charging
-5L herald of agony is a blast in The Embalmer and with withering touch support
-You can allocate constitution with oil enchant, that's free 14% life or Diry Techiques for a good chunk of damage
-Lycosidae is also an option as it allow us to drop accuracy nodes and mods in favor of more damage

"
fleokan wrote:
a couple suggestions:
-plague bearer is not worth it cause micromanagement and 20% less poison damage while it's charging
-5L herald of agony is a blast in The Embalmer and with withering touch support
-You can allocate constitution with oil enchant, that's free 14% life or Diry Techiques for a good chunk of damage
-Lycosidae is also an option as it allow us to drop accuracy nodes and mods in favor of more damage

Plague bearer only does 20% less poison damage while it is not at max stacks. It takes under a second to stack it to max. It then reverts back to full damage until it is both used AND completely depleted. It is a massive damage increase and has 99% uptime while mapping with no tangible downside.
"

Plague bearer only does 20% less poison damage while it is not at max stacks. It takes under a second to stack it to max. It then reverts back to full damage until it is both used AND completely depleted. It is a massive damage increase and has 99% uptime while mapping with no tangible downside.

On top of that it's also pretty much 100% needed to do blighted maps and even some normal blight events in higher level maps depending on the branches. The build isn't great at blighted maps in the first place and without plague bearer it would be nearly impossible.
Last edited by lagsmoke on Sep 10, 2019, 11:32:49 AM
"
lagsmoke wrote:

On top of that it's also pretty much 100% needed to do blighted maps and even some normal blight events in higher level maps depending on the branches. The build isn't great at blighted maps in the first place and without plague bearer it would be nearly impossible.

Can you explain please? im failing to see how miserable 120k dps stored in plague bearer can help where my 600k dps from cobra fail
"
tm4g1x wrote:
Hei guys, how do you apply 2 curses temporal chains + despair (via Witchfire brew)? To apply both you'd need to have "Whispers of Doom" active in the passive tree or have it on the gear. I have tested running temporal chains with blasphemy run into a mob and take witchfire brew, unfortunately temporal chains is not beeing overwritten (at least visually). I guess it does not make sense to run both as long as we can only apply one curse?

br

You answered your own question. ;)
"
fleokan wrote:
Can you explain please? im failing to see how miserable 120k dps stored in plague bearer can help where my 600k dps from cobra fail

Don't need to stop moving while its up (which is pretty much always), hits a LARGE aoe with levels, aoe gem, and quality. With the right setup you can get it to MUCH higher than 120k dps.

With a level 26 gem and the helmet enchant it does ~240k dps. Monster debuffs that increase damage taken also do apply still (eg: wither, spider web, etc.).
Well I updated my gear now Im just melting everything in sight with ease in T7 maps. Going to try 8 and up later. Thanks everyone for all the help so far.
Anyone care to check my gear and tell me uppgrade. I allready know that i need a wasp nest and a better chestpice but what else?. And allso check my passives too if you have time. Ty!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info