[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
loczek123 wrote:

"
So what's the decision between cobra lash and venom Gyre? Which seems better for blight and or bossing? I'm a bit behind this league so I'm still just act 7. Been going with cobra lash so far and it seems solid but has anyone tried both out to get a feel for which performs better?

they are very close, you can actually play both without problems, the gems remain the same. I change the skill from time to time and I like Venom Strike more

Doesn't venom Gyre need Pierce to feel goof though? What do you drop for it in your links?
Don't forget about the plague bearer helmet enchantment that ups the damage by 5%! I believe that would take it to 17% which is like taking the gem from level 20 to 26. If you get the gem to level 26 with the shield/empower/corruption AND the helmet enchant it does damage equivalent to having the gem at level 38 if you didn't have the enchant.
Hi

why don't we use two claws ? what could be the problem ?

Thank you..
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
Hi

Thank you..

this is not a problem, we just do not need a second claw, and the shield is a perfect complement to the defense and thanks to it we can have such a high Pleague Bearer, additional HP and Freeze Immunity.

I will soon update the item section and upload Vix Lunaris as recommended.

"

damage increase is negligible/unneeded compared to the survivability added by using shields
for me is this build bad...

got no boss damage a boss to kill takes 1-2minnnnnutes i dont like the playstyle... and blighted maps is terror with this build ....

i think i play another char what a waste of time
"
Doesn't venom Gyre need Pierce to feel goof though? What do you drop for it in your links?

We have Piercing Shots from the tree, I recently started using Chain Support, exchanged it for Vile Toxins and I will tell you that this is something amazing I don't feel loss damage at all and Clear Speed increases incredibly.

"
i think i play another char what a waste of time

I can only wish you good luck :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 10, 2019, 10:03:30 AM
Sorry i am some newbie but

resist and hp When we complete

two claw with high damage
eg multi craft% physical damage / attack speed / critical / poison damage

Wouldn't it be better?

İ play frost blade range legion league and claw + shield (good claw and good items) very hard kill shaper and dont kill uber :((

liked this buildi very much. And I'm asking because I want to play to the end.

PS: My english a translate goodle. Sorry
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
Sorry i am some newbie but

resist and hp When we complete

two claw with high damage
eg multi craft% physical damage / attack speed / critical / poison damage

Wouldn't it be better?

İ play frost blade range legion league and claw + shield (good claw and good items) very hard kill shaper and dont kill uber :((

liked this buildi very much. And I'm asking because I want to play to the end.

PS: My english a translate google. Sorry
Spoiler

At this moment i got that gear doing t6-t7 fine, meantime i try do links at my yriel, as i mentioned in old post damage is on point, surivability might be problem for someone but it's evasion build mostly so yea sometimes u can get one shot or burst in the face. I'm happy with build and keep pushing it foward.

If someone has problem with build it's probably you'r own fault in skill tree or bad gear and you need work on it.

Great starter which requires something from player to make it work.

Ty loczek for great job :)
Last edited by AtGoddd on Sep 10, 2019, 10:19:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info