[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Do you think this kind of build(poison Ass) is viable for end game? Im very new to the end game stuff(red maps and above) and was wondering if its worth keeping with or try a more end game build. Thanks.
"
crabbattler wrote:
Do you think this kind of build(poison Ass) is viable for end game? Im very new to the end game stuff(red maps and above) and was wondering if its worth keeping with or try a more end game build. Thanks.

It works, no problem. I did T15 Siege map boss twice yesterday, only took a few seconds to down him. Just make sure to use Plague Bearer and Withering Step and bosses will be no problem. My profile is open for you to inspect, see character thiccobra
"
So I will soon start crafting my claw with fossils. Do you have any recommendations to crafting one? I was thinking Corroded and Aberrant fossil, the last one Im not sure, should I get Shuddering or Serrated fossil?

I recommend taking care of the rest of the gear first, Wasp is very good for us and it's hard to do something good especially at such an early league level. Fenumus' Weave, Solstice Vigil, Chest that I would take care of in your place. It is not so easy to overdps Nest due to chaos flat damage. 60% chance to 100% increased poison alone will not do it, there must be a high PDPS and attack speed. and preferably Crit.

"
I noticed a huge survivability and damage increase by switching

To: Blasphemy & Temporal Chains + Skitterbots + Precision (lvl 7)

The skitterbots just run around and shock & chill enemies - which is huge for us.

It's very interesting, do you think we can replace Despair for Skitterbots on endgame? I have to try, I've never seen this skill in action, is this Shock effective?
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 10, 2019, 7:24:29 AM
So what's the decision between cobra lash and venom Gyre? Which seems better for blight and or bossing? I'm a bit behind this league so I'm still just act 7. Been going with cobra lash so far and it seems solid but has anyone tried both out to get a feel for which performs better?
the pantheon ?
What about Nighblade Support?
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
venom gyre always crashes my game! What a waste of a league start!

Swiching from predictive to lockstep fixed this for me.
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
"
venom gyre always crashes my game! What a waste of a league start!

Swiching from predictive to lockstep fixed this for me.

They patched this yesterday
Nostrademous
"
the pantheon ?

Soul of Lunaris and Garukhan i thik is best here.

Theoretically, an additional lvl from corrupt gem, Empower I have on the second so there will be an additional two, and two from Corrupt Shield +1 to gems so one to Pleague and one to Empower). Can reach level 30, I think it will be around 1 800 000 cap :)

"
What about Nighblade Support?

Mistwalker gives us Elusive and for Crit and Crit multi it is not worth it.

"
So what's the decision between cobra lash and venom Gyre? Which seems better for blight and or bossing? I'm a bit behind this league so I'm still just act 7. Been going with cobra lash so far and it seems solid but has anyone tried both out to get a feel for which performs better?

they are very close, you can actually play both without problems, the gems remain the same. I change the skill from time to time and I like Venom Strike more
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 10, 2019, 8:55:22 AM
I've tried Plague Bearer and wow it's crazy. Witchfire brew (despair aura) lowers enemy chaos resist so it works really good here.

Also I put it on the Lunaris shield (+2 gems) and linked to empower. I'm still leveling those gems and it already wrecks everything. Don't forget to use Withering Step for the wither stacks.

Now I'm wondering between using Atziri's steps or the Shaper pierce boots...I think atziri is better for bosses, while shaper boots are better for mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info