[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Dropped all 80 of my saved chaos on a Yriel's and got super lucky to 6 slot/link it with like 10 fused and 20 jewelers. Switch to the claw as well and it makes a big difference in survival rate and damage!

Went from:

to this:

Still have shit gear for the rest of my slots but mapping has been made MUCH easier.

good build so far, 4.3k hp but it doesnt feel to bad because of dodge mechanic. haven't stared red map so far but i have no problem in yellow everything melt almost instantly. I hade some trouble with damage early but after getting some pierce, wasp nest and those 2 unique flask my dps is now really good, still have some trash rare item tho. removed pierce from the tree and took voidwalker because i feel like i didnt have enough pierce. (5 pierce instead of 2 feel way better for mapping)
I will probably change my quicksilver flask for silver flask then change my shield for another one i think.
Last edited by dragonpowi on Sep 9, 2019, 10:01:31 PM

4.2 hp 42mp. I prefer Added Chaos instead of Unbound. HoA+Precision+Malevolence seems fine for me. 2 rings with -9 mana cost makes me feel real good. Hybrid flask looks wierd here yeah) Need to change trash links with spell totem + wither. Oil craft - Ambidexterity (black_amber+azure) real cheap and powerfull node. Next stop is crafted Imperial Claws and 6 link...mmm something. So far so good
Last edited by ponsq3 on Sep 9, 2019, 9:29:17 PM
why no one is using badge of the brotherhood? it synergizes with the new elusive buff.... isnt?
"
RESOULNANCE wrote:
why no one is using badge of the brotherhood? it synergizes with the new elusive buff.... isnt?

Just because something is new doesn't mean it's cool, this amulet is crap.
So I'm mapping red maps for a while (Lvl 90) now and I wanted to let you know my experience so far.
Plague Bearer was a real game changer. Without it, mapping wouldn't be much fun at all. I also recommend to take the Spirit Void passives to solve the mana issues completely. Bonus with this approach: you can easily take the 30 int / strength passives on the way if necessary.

You pretty much fly through maps and damage at bosses is also fine. Naturally, since this is a dodge / evade build, it can feel a bit squishy. Especially when you map for hours just fine and then there is randomly a one shot. Happens rarely tho. Currently at 4,4k health and Yriel's Fostering in the making (unlucky at 6-linking). Should be at around 4,7k health then.

Regarding Flasks I currently use a Health Flask, Coralito's Signature, Witchfire Brew, Quicksilver and a Basalt one for a bit more tankyness. The last one is pretty much free to choose.

Also keep in mind that this build needs a bit more effort. Plague Bearer toggling, Withering Step for emergencies, keep up your minions (Ice Golem / Rhoa) etc. Use the utility that is provided to you.
hey guys i made a quick video of a t13

you can see the damage and survive is perfectly fine :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IujuQvFN4Q
I noticed a huge survivability and damage increase by switching

To: Blasphemy & Temporal Chains + Skitterbots + Precision (lvl 7)

The skitterbots just run around and shock & chill enemies - which is huge for us.
Nostrademous
Suggestions:

- when you buy rings try to leave an open prefix so you can craft added chaos damage for attacks.
- for boots look for Matatl's affix, gives 30% ms and 11% chance to dodge attack hits.
Second-class poe gamer
So I will soon start crafting my claw with fossils. Do you have any recommendations to crafting one? I was thinking Corroded and Aberrant fossil, the last one Im not sure, should I get Shuddering or Serrated fossil?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info