[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
My thoughts on Venom Gyre is it's the more superior end-game build than cobra lash, but it kinda feels clunky if it doesn't have pierce. Please let me know your thoughts about this?

We have Pierce on tree for Venom, when you dont have Pierce it will dont hit boss twice, Pierce from tree is must be for Venom.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 9, 2019, 1:06:25 PM
Even with a 4 link using a dagger version of the build it's clear the damage is there for any level of content in the game. The biggest issue this build is going to have is staying alive... suitability is quite low and instant death can happen very quickly.
Really like the build - prefer Venom Gyre over Cobra Lash. Feels faster and love how piercing works on the passive tree. I am running it without Nightblade Support and seem to keep Elusive up majority of the time during encounters through Mistwalker passive. The only time I come into trouble is spiky damage during Blights especially in Blight maps with bosses. Could improve with min/max gear, so I am still like 2 EX in right now in total investment.

How much evasion should we have? I am almost at 50% for all attacks which is pretty good, wondering if I should get even higher. I am running Starkonja's for increased damage reduction but still doesn't seem to make a difference on special occasions.
"
lagsmoke wrote:
Even with a 4 link using a dagger version of the build it's clear the damage is there for any level of content in the game. The biggest issue this build is going to have is staying alive... suitability is quite low and instant death can happen very quickly.

I've been trucking along pretty good now at 83. Because of the range and great movement it makes it fairly easy to out maneuver the bad stuff. Elusive is pretty amazing along with evasion plus the talents off the tree make it pretty reliable.

Just a side note, I did modify the tree a bit for myself as mana leech is a must in my book. Very helpful QOL change for me anyhow.

GL!
"

That's why I recommend Claw. Lgoh is extremely important in this build. Our hit damage is very small, you can not count on leech. Let's take 6 attack per second gives us 30 projectile which hit 1 target, if there is more target we have many more hits, as we play Venom Gyre returning projectile doubles the amount. These are huge amounts of lgoh. Claw gives us Blind from tree and charge steal. And Wasp Nest is the best unique for poison, There is no unique dagger that can compete with him, thanks to flat chaos damage and Wasp have huge attack speed. Slightly less dmg from the tree doesn't make dagger a better choice, I recommend claw. I have no problems keeping alive.

In the second post I started to supplement faq
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 9, 2019, 2:09:19 PM
Venom Gyre so much better with the pierce nodes!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
thought on Lycosidae to solve accuracy issues?
"
thought on Lycosidae to solve accuracy issues?

Helps a bit with damage but the stats on Lycosidae are so bad its hard to make up for.
venom gyre always crashes my game! What a waste of a league start!
You can also temporarily add an Acuity wheel in the tree for low accuracy, later Yriel's Fostering chest should solve this problem. And Precision at a higher level. I have no mana problems myself, I have Aspect of Spider 25%, Temporal Chains 35% and Precision on 5 lvl. 97% hit chance and planning to go higher with precision.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info