[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I would suggest getting Despair Aura from Withfire Brew Flask. You would need the dual curse passive, which you can get with oils or just drop Temporal Chains instead.

@ people struggling:
Im in red maps atm on a 5link without good claws and without flasks.
Cobra lash + HoA are enough to clear everything. Plague Bearer helps with the Bosses (Wither Totems should be great too).
Focus on getting life + res first, then upgrade claws to Wasp Nest, then flasks (Coralito, Withfire Brew). The other uniques are luxury items and not needed to clear maps. Check out my char for a dual wield claw tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/jan_zippo/characters

Last 4 points to lvl 90 will go to Written in Blood Wheel and once i get Coralito i can respec Perfect agony points into 2 jewel slots, so i will end up with ~175% inc Life from tree.

Or check out Mathils char for dual wield daggers:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Mathil/characters

I've been following this build with my current character, and I love it, thanks! I picked up some extra Intelligence in the beginning due to some gear req. but other than that I picked up all the same nodes. The build is a little squishy.. but once I get a proper shield and gear I should be fine.
thoughts on dual wielding vs using a shield? I'm a bit strapped for accuracy atm so have been using two claws. going to by a second throat stabber soon i think.

still in a 4L and running t5s, clear could be a bit faster but it's not bad for where I'm geared and I've only hit the trade market once for the first throat stabber.

I guess i could drop HoA, it's not even linked due to mana but it's useful for the league fights as I'm not a minion build and the golom + crawler seem helpful.
Last edited by teknik1200 on Sep 9, 2019, 11:26:58 AM
can someone take a look at my char and give some direction? im running with HoA only but feel kinda lacking dmg on bosses, and there are some other skill that i dont know when to use so i currently only attack (
alright update so far,

i'm level 91, 6linked my dendrobate, got fenumus weave, chucked chaos flat on all my acc's.

Running plague bearer does additional 5% base damge and chucked +1 to socketed aoe gems on the helm. I think that's probably gonna be the highest damage output imo.

i had to make a mana flask, flask effect not remove at full mana, this works fine and i chucked curse immune on that so i can basically run all curse maps.

Coralito's is absolutely massive, still unsure about wasp nest, obviously crafting a claw would be bis but i honestly don't think you need it, i can 3 - 5 second xoph in his domain.

i think i'm sitting around 1.5mill shaper dps (realistic dps and on a level 19 gem) and just blazing through maps and blight mechanic.

my links are cobra lash, gmp, added chaos, deadly ailments, vile toxins and unbound ailments for the 6th, swapsie out gmp for vicious proj (if you hneed it, most of the time you will not, but it's fun watching atziri 0hp before she can even phase)

Later i'll work on empower and plague bearer with inc aoe. a really really strong build, with really good transitioning to endgame/min max gear. can start cobra lash and let herald of agony carry you all the way up to yellow tier then swapsie over to your dmg.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sing12/characters

Level 90 going for the shaper. Its not that good as i thought it would be, but i think i can defeat shaper with my actual itens. I six linked dendrobat with 50 fus so im using it. Two wasp nests and still no fenumus'weave.

Any tips to improve?
I'm getting close with my currency to get a Yriel's Fostering which version should pick bleed,poison or maim one?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering

Snake version should be the best one i guess beacuse of chaos dmg but does maim give us anything?

Also what did you picked up guys for pantheon? I'm thinking about Brine King for cannot frozen and Tukohama.
Last edited by AtGoddd on Sep 9, 2019, 12:26:36 PM
@AUSPitfiend Nice :)
I have to ask you a few things because you are a lot further in progress than I am.

Have you tried Venom Gyre? Because at the moment it seems much more boss-killer?

"
Coralito's is absolutely massive, still unsure about wasp nest, obviously crafting a claw would be bis but i honestly don't think you need it, i can 3 - 5 second xoph in his domain.

It is very hard to beat Wasp, Claw should be the last item we focus on, wasp is amazing for us due to chaos flad damage, high attack speed and accuracy. First, we focus on the whole gear and at the end we do Claw. I'm pretty sure the wasp can do all the content anyway.

"
thoughts on dual wielding vs using a shield? I'm a bit strapped for accuracy atm so have been using two claws. going to by a second throat stabber soon i think.

I tried many configurations in PoB and I don't see the point of using dual wield in this build, the more that we can choose a nice shield, I started using Vix Lunaris under Plague Bearer and freeze immun.

"
I'm getting close with my currency to get a Yriel's Fostering which version should pick bleed,poison or maim one?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Yriel%27s_Fostering

PoB say flat phy damage version give us most, but it really small difference, can say they are the same.
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 9, 2019, 1:02:44 PM
"
sing12 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/sing12/characters

Level 90 going for the shaper. Its not that good as i thought it would be, but i think i can defeat shaper with my actual itens. I six linked dendrobat with 50 fus so im using it. Two wasp nests and still no fenumus'weave.

Any tips to improve?

Dont you have trouble dying all the time? Judging from your tree and items you must have something like 3k hp? Ofc having a good life pool is not that relevant for shaper, but for mapping and map bosses?!
"
froztyxx wrote:
My thoughts on Venom Gyre is it's the more superior end-game build than cobra lash, but it kinda feels clunky if it doesn't have pierce. Please let me know your thoughts about this?

I belive most of us use piercing shots from skill tree and that's our way to go. I think loczek put this to updated guide

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info