[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I think "no leech" maps can be hurt.
Reflect is not a problem. Even on Atziri's clones phase.
That is not my fault!
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
Надо запомнить -> https://ficbook.net/readfic/11740362
Last edited by mtr6401 on Sep 9, 2019, 7:44:04 AM
Hello, what is the gem setup for bossing ? (swapping GMP for... ?)
Also what about single target mana leech ? My mana pool really melts when facing bosses.
"
Ulkio wrote:
Hello, what is the gem setup for bossing ? (swapping GMP for... ?)
Also what about single target mana leech ? My mana pool really melts when facing bosses.

Try swapping GMP for added chaos/vicious projectiles, also try taking one or more mana leech node in the bottom right of the tree
What might be some good passive to use the oils for?
So i've made the switch from Cobra to Venom and find it better for single target dps. Been following the guide and I've got an issue with reserved mana.

I've only got 35 mana left after i have my HOA 4L (60% reserved) and the blasphemy 3L aura with temporal chains/precision (35% reserved).

I can't even cast a ice golem at 110 instant cast.

Is there something I'm missing here?

I'm currently lvl 75 and it's my first time trying poison. It is different but the journey has been quite good!

thanks.
"
Driox wrote:
What might be some good passive to use the oils for?

Whispers of Doom best way.

In the final form we will play
- Despair + Temporal Chains on Blasphemy (one free from amulet) 35%
- Aspect of Spider 25%
- Precision (depending on mana capabilities)

I make some update in gem section. Final 6 link setup, aura info etc.

"
I've only got 35 mana left after i have my HOA 4L (60% reserved) and the blasphemy 3L aura with temporal chains/precision (35% reserved).

You have to put out HoA or Curse, HoA is a gem that makes it easier to enter, if you feel you don't need help of a craler anymore, leave HoA, as i say there is update in gem section i hope now is clear :)
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 9, 2019, 9:15:20 AM
I'm lvl 84, doing yellow maps and some red and having no trouble so far.

I've deviated a bit from the build:

Ring+flask so I can get despair for a burst.
Saffel's frame is great for the build since you can do pretty much anything you want in the 2nd hand slot, so the +4% maximum res is nice. I had to get a few +all ele resist in tree but it was worth it.

Currently running the Venom Gyre link on an Embalmer (for the free 5link), until I 6link the dendrobate and get fenumus gloves.

One thing I've noticed, getting full gyre stacks (using gmp), then using withering step (for the wither stacks) and whirling blades in succesion DESTROYS rares and bosses. Some spam, two of those combos with the flasks up and bosses are dead.

I've haven't even tried Plague Bearer yet, no need so far. I dropped a Hallowed Ground and destroyed all bosses no problem.

I don't even have the 4th ascendancy points yet lol
Last edited by plesi42 on Sep 9, 2019, 9:20:47 AM
"
Saffel's frame is great for the build since you can do pretty much anything you want in the 2nd hand slot, so the +4% maximum res is nice. I had to get a few +all ele resist in tree but it was worth it.

It's true, dual wield is not so much needed so you can combine, it is a very good defensive shield.

"
Currently running the Venom Gyre link on an Embalmer (for the free 5link), until I 6link the dendrobate and get fenumus gloves.

Don't link Dendrobate, it's not worth it. It is better to go to the other two chesty. One is a cheap option, the other is more expensive. Dendrobate doesn't give you as much advantage as you'd expect. Of course it's still a great chest but this lack of HP hurts a lot.

"
I've haven't even tried Plague Bearer yet, no need so far. I dropped a Hallowed Ground and destroyed all bosses no problem.

Do it man I haven't tried it myself for a long time and I rubbed my eyes when i see how powerful it is.
can you explain a bit on hows the gameplay?
i tried putting everything together but kinda confused on the number of skill you have to play here @_@
Which Pantheon use u guys ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info