[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

I see several potential issues with this build:

- Main issue: Lack of accuracy in Shadow area, leading to low hit rate and crit chance. This requires + accuracy rating in several gear slot which is irritating. I am planning to circumvent that by using a Lycosidae but giving u 10% more attack speed dual wielding bonus.

- Minor issue: Lack of strength and intelligence on the tree so corresponding high level gems like Ancestral Protector cannot be used. This requires + strength and + intelligence in several gear slot and is pretty much unavoidable.

- Additional Point: Does anyone know what mechanic this build can use to gain power and endurance charges? Especially power charges which synergises with Perfect Agony.
"
AtGoddd wrote:
So far i'm happy with build, burst is on with Wasp nest and Embalmber. Using atm Dendrobate 5l, but building my currency for Yriel or Cherr not sure which one is better but for far i'm going after Yriel it might be better in long run by looks of it. Venom + Gyre is great combo, through acts i had a blast of fun, now doing casualy maps, still is a fun. Never played a poison build, this one is my starter also and don't know why pepole complain.

Maybe stop watch streamers and play a game? Poison Assassin was never designed to be Perpetuum mobile, if u want "glorious" build ye necro,golem,totem build is top tier for league beacuse it's tower defense so not a shocking news. Just play a game build a proper gear and poison them to death.

What are some good leveling uniques?

I'm at level 50, starting Act 7 and my damage and defence is very poor. Any suggestions to help me progress better?

I currently have 1 chaos :D

https://youtu.be/iDXGnFbfBuk Your Build on Vid
"
Zhultas wrote:
I just wonder what's exactly not for everyone about poison builds? You keep saying that to people but i dont understand properly. Nothing specific thing about them tho, you hit and put poison on them, simply like any other attack skills. I dont think it's like any different mechanics like summoners, totemers, even RF is not for everyone tho. I'm just trying to say the build looked weak when you compare with other metas.

In this particular case, we already stated that Gloggy was trying to do the build with a very low phys claw on a 4link, without IAS or crit chance, and that just getting a 1c lvl 34 Mortem Morsu was enough to carry him to maps.
Every time I see people in this post complain about damage, they use a shit claw on a 4 link. Guess what, this is how all attack builds work, your weapon is NOT insignificant, it does help with flat dmg on attack skills since 3.6 though, but weapon still means a lot more than on a spell/minion build.

And the weapon is even more important in a poison build, because the flat base dmg is what is scaled into the DoT damage, and this is what OP means, that most people truly don’t understand how poison scaling works, I even saw someone in this thread complain that his TOOLTIP dps was only 8k, and he rerolled because of this, something like this just makes me laugh, guess what genius, PoE doesn’t calculate DoT damage in the tooltip. My tooltip dps is like 14k, but my DoT damage is in the millions.

OP I want to thank you for this build, it absolutely destroys. I even used Mortem Mursu into maps without any issues, while saving for Wasps Nest.
I have however been switching back and forth between nightblade and any other support, and for the moment I just feel nightblade is not worth it for an Assassin, it makes more sense for a Deadeye or some other ascendancy that doesnt get Mistwalker.
So I have been switching between vicious projectiles and added chaos, I choose added chaos for now (don’t wanna recolor my cherubim, so I use tabula when I test)
PoB also says added chaos ends up doing more DoT damage than vicious projectiles, because of the increased flat chaos that carries over into DoT damage, and having that extra on hit dps certainly helps with clear speed of white mobs.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
AtGoddd wrote:
So far i'm happy with build, burst is on with Wasp nest and Embalmber. Using atm Dendrobate 5l, but building my currency for Yriel or Cherr not sure which one is better but for far i'm going after Yriel it might be better in long run by looks of it. Venom + Gyre is great combo, through acts i had a blast of fun, now doing casualy maps, still is a fun. Never played a poison build, this one is my starter also and don't know why pepole complain.

Maybe stop watch streamers and play a game? Poison Assassin was never designed to be Perpetuum mobile, if u want "glorious" build ye necro,golem,totem build is top tier for league beacuse it's tower defense so not a shocking news. Just play a game build a proper gear and poison them to death.

What are some good leveling uniques?

I'm at level 50, starting Act 7 and my damage and defence is very poor. Any suggestions to help me progress better?

I currently have 1 chaos :D

I dropped a Mortem Morsu Claw and that was my only unique at 60+ i belive, everything else was rare which i dropped, my thing was at passive tree i was going for hp and evasion beacuse at this point my dmg was strong enough. I ended up acts at 2k hp and not even res cap, maybe i had a lot of evasion and that saved me. Go for Hp and res cap for defense, for offensive u have good claw at this point so leave them be. I see u use cobra, i dropped it at lvl 30 it was weak for me, i think bouncing don't work correctly, go for venom gyre when i switched to it i was smashing hard through acts with it.
Last edited by AtGoddd on Sep 9, 2019, 7:17:37 AM
"
Blood88 wrote:
Why become i the eluise buff not? I have skilled Mistwalker but the buff is not comming in fight why ?

Nightblade support give you elusive :)
I'm glad that a lot of people enjoy this build at all. I know I don't waste time developing it :)

Plague Bearer looks insane but support for dps dont work for him, he always deals 12% of what he accumulated per second. That's why I think that finally this skill will end in the 3rd link Vix Lunaris shield (+2 to socketed gem and another one for corrupted), Empower + Inc AoE + Plague Bearer, so we can have Plague Bearer on level 27.

"

We already have it from tree. He really gives us just Crit Chance and Crit multi.
Guys. 4L Cobra Leash setup help. For now I use Cobra Leash-Lesser Poison Support-Deadly Ailments Support-Volley Support. If I change Lesser Poison Support to Nightblade and Volley Support to GMP do this rise my DPS?
"
loczek123 wrote:
I'm glad that a lot of people enjoy this build at all. I know I don't waste time developing it :)

Plague Bearer looks insane but support for dps dont work for him, he always deals 12% of what he accumulated per second. That's why I think that finally this skill will end in the 3rd link Vix Lunaris shield (+2 to socketed gem and another one for corrupted), Empower + Inc AoE + Plague Bearer, so we can have Plague Bearer on level 27.

"

We already have it from tree. He really gives us just Crit Chance and Crit multi.

Loczek build is great and you have done great job but pepole don't know how it works excatly and they expect high numbers in tooltip which is wrong. Keep up a good work :)

About Plague Bearer + Empower + Inc Aoe that's a great idea, I belive then we accomulate about 1,3m stack or even higher at lvl 27 gem and that's gonna hurt.

I have question which mods on maps are our killer? Reflect,no regen and something else?
"
dmbeggett wrote:
Guys. 4L Cobra Leash setup help. For now I use Cobra Leash-Lesser Poison Support-Deadly Ailments Support-Volley Support. If I change Lesser Poison Support to Nightblade and Volley Support to GMP do this rise my DPS?

You should definetly use GMP (or LMP at lower level) to increase your clear during leveling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info