[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
GRIZZZLV wrote:
What about using 2 The Wasp Nest Throat Stabber instead of a shield?

I certainly wonder

And

Multi craft imperial claw ???
"
Hülooooğğ wrote:
"
GRIZZZLV wrote:
What about using 2 The Wasp Nest Throat Stabber instead of a shield?

I certainly wonder

And

Multi craft imperial claw ???

And dual claw what problem ?
Have been using the pierce node with gyre, and overall it feels nice, at some points i had trouble with rares and some bosses, but later with more points towards poison i find it very enjoyable...

Also, with gyre with gmp and pierce, i think you can "technically" sudo shotgun at melee range, due to the returning gyres coming back to you, so thats nice...
Whitering Step what its gem???? no sell for 6-10act...... wtf and
Guard Skill what its gem??? HELP PLZZZ
Last edited by kek12345kek on Sep 8, 2019, 10:17:43 PM
"
NeoKri wrote:
Have been using the pierce node with gyre, and overall it feels nice, at some points i had trouble with rares and some bosses, but later with more points towards poison i find it very enjoyable...

Also, with gyre with gmp and pierce, i think you can "technically" sudo shotgun at melee range, due to the returning gyres coming back to you, so thats nice...

throw in plague bearer with increased aoe and watch everything melt
Build is fun so far for a starter! Below is my current setup:

With lvl 94 venom gyre assassin, I have 55 unreserved mana (running chains, malevolence, aspect of spider, HoA and level 1 precision) and I have no problems sustaining mana. A -9 to mana cost would probably make it so I never hear "I don't have mana," but it is truly not an issue right now.

I am using a multicrafted "can't evade" claw because getting accuracy is annoying and I don't have to waste reserved mana on a level 20 precision.

I was able to snag a double malevolence watcher's eye on standard. It gives up to 22% DoT multiplier and damaging ailments deal damage 15% faster.

I am using OP's template, except I helped alira and I spent 4 points to get piercing shot, which helps clear speed enormously. Also, the fact that the returning projectiles pierce, it just makes sense to take that node. I think it helps with overall DPS substantially on bosses too. I did take the points in that node cluster that increase projectile speed too which makes clearing even faster.

Right now I am just filling out my Atlas, and have gotten to Tier 6 maps, where I have had no problems so far. I did try a Lair map, and had zero problems. The life leech and LGoH is very effective.

My chance to evade is only 35% (I am using Dendrobate), so that is some thing I have to keep an eye on. I may end up using a much higher evasion chest or run the blind AOE if survivability becomes an issue. At full elusive step I am at the 75% dodge attacks cap. My dodge spells is at 60%--I may decide to switch my boots for Atziri's step to cap out spell dodge, but I will have to get better rings (will almost surely try to do this).

Also, I may drop blood rage as it negates energy shield--and I've got almost 800 energy shield at the moment. Using blood rage is therefore a huge hit to my effective HP.

Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 9, 2019, 1:06:16 AM
"
Maybe cause malevolence can also extend Elusive duration?

Or because we already use a free Temporal Chains and can't easily get a 'Can have an Additional Curse' anywhere until risky corruptions of a Shaper's Amulet?

Not entirely sure which claw is better currently. I wish I could add flat phys to the elder claw, but there is no room, so I probably screwed up.

I think the ideal "hits can't be evaded" claw would be:

T1 increased physical damage
T1 flat phys.

and then multicraft:
hits can't be evaded
increased crit chance/quality
increased attack speed

Of course if you aren't worried about getting accuracy, the 60% chance to deal double poison dmg would be the best base, and I may re-craft the above elder claw if I decide to run lvl 20 precision. It's just annoying trying to get accuracy on gear, and I would have to drop one of malevolence, aspect of the spider or HoA for lvl 20 precision.

There is also a 20% increased poison damage suffix. I would have to see the PoB numbers to see if it's better than T1 flat phys.

Last edited by JaguarXXX on Sep 9, 2019, 1:48:59 AM
thinking about the oil.
What should i get?
diamond skin?
dirty technique?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info