[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Voy a empezar esta nueva liga siguiendo tu build..desde el principio. Sigue actualizando todo lo que puedas. Saludos
"
viray wrote:
What do you think about dedicating one 4l to a proper Herald of Agony setup? It could boost both our clearspeed and boss damage nicely. I was thinking HoA - Minion Damage - Damage on Full Life - Vile Toxins version, or something similar.

I don't like having too many things I have to setup for boss fights, so I could easily drop Ancestral Protector, you already've mentioned having HoA in Temp Chains-Blasphemy & Precision item, we'd put Withering Step there, we can move Blood Rage to the last empty slot of CWDT-Storm Brand-Power on Crit.

Just a thought.

Also thanks for making this guide, I was looking for something just like this. Only thing that's left is just to pray Mathil doesn't pick it up as a starter suggestion, or we might not be able to buy them Wasps Nests.

pozdro600 ;)

Use The Embalmer Gloves.Built in lvl 20 Vile Toxins so you drop it and add Vicious Projectiles for a 5L HoAg. Plus gloves gives 23% increased poison duration. I expect The Embalmer along with Wasp's Nest to go up in price but probably still very budget. 1 to 2 chaos???
"
Crimsongames wrote:

The base damage of poison is 40% over 2 seconds, dealing 20% of the added chaos + Phys combined base damage dealt. So while picking up phys/chaos damage to daggers, or spell damage to spells seems nice, it doesn't add to the damage of the poison

Modifiers to skill effect duration affect the duration of debuffs applied by skills, but not the duration of ailments. Poison is a damaging ailment.

Don't be afraid to use things like chain, or GMP, as they do reduce the damage done with hits, and projectiles respectively, they do not affect the base damage affecting poison damage done.

This is something that I don't get.
Poison is 20% of Phys + chaos damage combined damage over time, for 2 seconds.
If the base Phys + chaos damage gets lower, poison damage should also gets lower.
How come it doesn't matter here?
Gem Added Chaos Damage better then Void Manipulation?
PoB says Yes!
"
Could you summarize all of this in the first post please? Also do you plan to complete the build details before the launch? Like flask, general gameplay, gem priorities at the start etc.? That would be great. Thanks for taking the time to make this build. :)

I will edit and give two PoB versions soon (if I manage before they shut down the servers). When it comes to gameplay, gem and further updates I will do it progressively during the league, now I am not sure how it will look like on final form.

"
This is something that I don't get.
Poison is 20% of Phys + chaos damage combined damage over time, for 2 seconds.
If the base Phys + chaos damage gets lower, poison damage should also gets lower.
How come it doesn't matter here?

As for the mechanics in the second post this treat I posted a nice video plus a document made by ZiggyD I think it's worth seeing it to fully understand what works on Ailments.

"
Gem Added Chaos Damage better then Void Manipulation?
PoB says Yes!

Remember that we will using Nightblade which is not in PoB.
"
iwonderwice wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

Yep. But from the info we have it is save to be confident that this build will easily and quickly clear everything up to and including Shaper while being easy and comfortable to level. That's all most people want from their starter build.

The really fine tuned speed clearer or boss killer builds are most often for second, third or fourth chars of the league.

nah, u can do it at once actually. Dont like to lvl more then 1 char a league, especially for the first two month of the league.
I just trying to find the golden mean.
1) Good starting position
2) Not struggling during lvling
3) Good clear at budged, superb with investmensts.
These are my points whenever I start new league.

Well, we are very different players then. I have 5 level 90+ after a month :D
Thank you for the overview, and good luck to everyone at league start.
I probably did the last update before the start. There are now two trees to choose. I also changed Assassin's last point to Opportunistic.

Good luck at the start, good hunting. Thank you all for helping me to create this guide as it is now. I will definitely update it as the league goes on, probably something will change so stay tuned. And I'm waiting for feedbacks and comments, together we can do more and better :)
Can we kill alira ? i think the more elemental reistance can be nice, it look like there not be alot with the stuff
"
Can we kill alira ? i think the more elemental reistance can be nice, it look like there not be alot with the stuff

At the beginning it can be nice, then 2 points are much more valuable. Some people take Alira first to respect it later. I do not see such a need but if someone wants to, I do not see a problem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info