[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

What are some keystones you guys are looking at for oils?
"
Eliqq wrote:

There will be time for that, there are plenty of possibilities.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Rikuto wrote:
Quick question - How do we deal with packs using venom gyre? is there any chain/pierce/fork integrated somewhere that i do not see?

Good question. Didn't think about it, as I plan to only use Cobra Lash, looks a lot better imo. But yea, there seems to be no pack clearing "thing" for Venom Gyre. Pierce seems to be a must have support then?

It auto-pierces. It functions like an upgraded Spectral Throw. Pierces through targets, then returns to you. At least, that was what I got from their video on it. I see the gem doesn't mention it at all though, so not I'm not entirely sure.
"
Eliqq wrote:

Endgame amulet: Whispers of Doom, nothing else comes even close. Will be the case for pretty much every build this league :D

Up to then, whatever useful thing I can get. Growth and Decay, Dirty Techniques, Twin Terrors (I go dual wield), Atrophy, Method to the Madness, etc.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 3:56:38 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:

Soul of Steel or Constitution are the two end game defensive notables.
Lots of options for offense(Dirty Techniques, Claws of the Falcon, etc).
"
Zinki wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Rikuto wrote:
Quick question - How do we deal with packs using venom gyre? is there any chain/pierce/fork integrated somewhere that i do not see?

Good question. Didn't think about it, as I plan to only use Cobra Lash, looks a lot better imo. But yea, there seems to be no pack clearing "thing" for Venom Gyre. Pierce seems to be a must have support then?

It auto-pierces. It functions like an upgraded Spectral Throw. Pierces through targets, then returns to you. At least, that was what I got from their video on it. I see the gem doesn't mention it at all though, so not I'm not entirely sure.

It doesn't auto pierce - only the return bullets do
So Cobra Lash is farming for leveling. How is Venom Gyre doing? Haven't tried it yet.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 11:01:30 PM
I just know this build will be boring as hell to play, and mediocre at best for endgame. Will probably reroll at some point once I have currency
"
turntup1234 wrote:
I just know this build will be boring as hell to play, and mediocre at best for endgame. Will probably reroll at some point once I have currency

what makes you think that?
"
turntup1234 wrote:

So you are new to the game and have no idea about anything.

Everything points to this being insanely powerful in endgame.

EDIT: Oh god, you are not new and think that... Learn to play, your character is a clusterfuck. No wonder you are struggling with a build at level 44, by which time I was running through the areas one shotting shit.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 7, 2019, 12:13:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info