[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Thanks you.
Last edited by gataoo1993 on Sep 6, 2019, 3:25:54 PM
"

Your post inspired me to create something like this

https://pastebin.com/vcs0DQBu - 173% life (at the cost of "Claw of the Falcon" rest was other HP note we leave behind) what are you think about this guys?

BTW Skill Effect Duration don't work on poison :) (you have added in your tree)

Life was the biggest problem of the build but i think you two have solved it! it shows 5.5k life with 1.3k leach and its just good with that average gear i think. With the help of new oil appointment it'll be better. You can appoint Claws of the Falcon by using oils or for more deffensive option any other life node...
I guess I will go towards this 174% (this is a very good result), the loss of DPS node is very low at a price of almost 20% HP, at 174% you can easily reach 6k + with nice gear (my Dreamfeather build is 170% and had over 6k cleaning all content).

the only problem is the long way to Perfect Agony so this solution will only be optional when we have a flask. Although in total you can go up for it, you need 5 points, if we give up some HP node it will come out the same as in the previous tree (mean HP %) and when we get a flask we will withdraw these 5 points and add ourselves in Profane Chemistry for example!
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 6, 2019, 11:20:11 AM
"

BTW Skill Effect Duration don't work on poison :) (you have added in your tree)

Good catch, it was a leftover of a Viper strike build (where VS has duration gem :))
Which gem would you say it's the best for end-game? Cobra lash or Venom Gyre? and why.
And why blasphemy with temp. chain?
Sorry if these questions were answered already.
"
FedeS wrote:
Which gem would you say it's the best for end-game? Cobra lash or Venom Gyre? and why.
And why blasphemy with temp. chain?
Sorry if these questions were answered already.

Cant help you with the gems (OP prob. not either since we will have to test them but they are similar enough to just switch them whenever is my guess)

Temp chains increases debuff duration on enemy's so it increases the time your poisons last on the enemy by quiet a lot
Leaving a reply so I can check the thread when I get home.
I'm really interested in Pestilent Strike and wanted to play a build based around on it.
"
loczek123 wrote:
I guess I will go towards this 174% (this is a very good result), the loss of DPS node is very low at a price of almost 20% HP, at 174% you can easily reach 6k + with nice gear (my Dreamfeather build is 170% and had over 6k cleaning all content).

the only problem is the long way to Perfect Agony so this solution will only be optional when we have a flask. Although in total you can go up for it, you need 5 points, if we give up some HP node it will come out the same as in the previous tree (mean HP %) and when we get a flask we will withdraw these 5 points and add ourselves in Profane Chemistry for example!

Could you summarize all of this in the first post please? Also do you plan to complete the build details before the launch? Like flask, general gameplay, gem priorities at the start etc.? That would be great. Thanks for taking the time to make this build. :)
I will try this build as starter, so take my energy, OP!
I'm so undecided about going claws or daggers. Also why aren't we going for growth and decay + method to madness? Is poison damage more of a phys thing?
Long time diablo player.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info