[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Hi. Pretty new to PoE, started in the last weeks of Legion. Really looking forward to try this build out, looks amazing! But i was wondering about a few things:
1.I was wondering about the bandits, why do we kill them all instead of helping Alira since we use so much crit nodes?
2. Do you guys use some specific lootfilter, or do you just use the standard when you are starting a new leauge?

Thanks!
"
Inygma wrote:
"
jrockenstein wrote:
I think most frustrating thing for me is just not knowing how the skill gems pan out in PoB yet.

From experience, when does PoB usually update their gems relative to the start of the league?

Usually 2-5 days into league unfortunately

Oh well, guess just work with the gems as they come. Thanks for info..
As pathfinder can use Hoa 6l. In gloves with faster attack and faster projectile.
With so many poison everywhere and pathfinder node - we always have 45-50 stack Hoa.
But Elusive...want those Elusive...ehh
Is Alira a good option instead of killing all? Especially for a league starter, all res, mana regen and crit multi sounds too good to pass.
"

1.I was wondering about the bandits, why do we kill them all instead of helping Alira since we use so much crit nodes?

cause we really need those 2 skillpoints for the tree :)

"

2. Do you guys use some specific lootfilter, or do you just use the standard when you are starting a new leauge?

Just try https://www.filterblade.xyz/
You can Download different templates of loot filter there.

But keep in mind: thee update to 3.8 is not implemented, yet. Normally the developer will be ready a few hours before league start
so is this a 4k hp build? end game tree on PoB shows 117% life from tree, that is terrible...
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
Is Alira a good option instead of killing all? Especially for a league starter, all res, mana regen and crit multi sounds too good to pass.

well - I were thinking of keeping alira too. Cuz pressing mana flask 24/7 early on a bit clunky. And 15% additional resist. Crit multi (20%) isnt much for assassin. But with new crafting bench = resists are no problemo anymore.
But 5 flat mana regen is so attractive
"
RyanTheNinja wrote:
so is this a 4k hp build? end game tree on PoB shows 117% life from tree, that is terrible...

I have a 198% hp tree if you want: http://poeurl.com/cyzl

Between those 2 extremes you can juggle the hp/dmg as you please.
Any reason why PoB is showing exactly 100% crit multi?
"

There were posts that this can be done, I somehow do not feel the need that it was so much needed after that then you have to undo it. But if you want it, of course you can go this way.

"
Thoughts on taking Opportunistic over Ambush and Assassinate?

Opportunistic, I think it's a better decision. Initially, I looked through the Culling Strike but it is not as good as it seems to be.

"
I don't like having too many things I have to setup for boss fights, so I could easily drop Ancestral Protector, you already've mentioned having HoA in Temp Chains-Blasphemy & Precision item, we'd put Withering Step there, we can move Blood Rage to the last empty slot of CWDT-Storm Brand-Power on Crit.

HoA can be used before having Aspect of Spider or as we will have free Chains from the amulet. Generally, HoA is very weak for this build (well, unless you invest in 4 link as you write, there may be something but it won't be crazy anyway) for DPS itself, Herald of Purity is better than HoA here.

@I remembered that earlier when I was sleeping there were posts about Wither Totem

I think it's unnecessary, how long does the totem live on bosses on which we could use it? We don't have Cast Speed at all, so making stacks will take a long time for this it will take us 3 or 4 links. Withering Step is an instant cast and will give us 6 stacks at once with one click and that's definitely enough for us.

"

Where did you get the link to PoB? The current version gives 156% from the tree

"
Any reason why PoB is showing exactly 100% crit multi?

Perfect Agony, it is not added from the tree but Coralito's flask provides it for us. Perfect Agony is mentioned in the first post.

"
I have a 198% hp tree if you want: http://poeurl.com/cyzl

Between those 2 extremes you can juggle the hp/dmg as you please.

Your post inspired me to create something like this

https://pastebin.com/vcs0DQBu - 173% life (at the cost of "Claw of the Falcon" rest was other HP note we leave behind) what are you think about this guys?

BTW Skill Effect Duration don't work on poison :) (you have added in your tree)
Last edited by loczek123 on Sep 6, 2019, 10:46:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info