[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Niico75 wrote:
Can we kill alira ? i think the more elemental reistance can be nice, it look like there not be alot with the stuff

I am going Alira for every league starter. The resist and mana regen while leveling are easily worth the 20 regret orbs we have to spend later to respec into +2 passives.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 3:01:29 PM
"
Beastosh wrote:
"
Crimsongames wrote:

The base damage of poison is 40% over 2 seconds, dealing 20% of the added chaos + Phys combined base damage dealt. So while picking up phys/chaos damage to daggers, or spell damage to spells seems nice, it doesn't add to the damage of the poison

Modifiers to skill effect duration affect the duration of debuffs applied by skills, but not the duration of ailments. Poison is a damaging ailment.

Don't be afraid to use things like chain, or GMP, as they do reduce the damage done with hits, and projectiles respectively, they do not affect the base damage affecting poison damage done.

This is something that I don't get.
Poison is 20% of Phys + chaos damage combined damage over time, for 2 seconds.
If the base Phys + chaos damage gets lower, poison damage should also gets lower.
How come it doesn't matter here?

CALCULATING BASE POISON DAMAGE:

Base physical damage from weapon scaled by local increased physical damage
Added flat physical damage from other sources

e.g. Iron Rings, Abyssus

Added Flat Chaos Damage
Chaos Damage Gained (Unholy Might, Atziri’s Promise etc that scales from other damage types)
Scale base damage by modifier of the attack & added damage is modified by the Effectiveness of Added Damage

Example of base damage modifier: Spectral Throw “Deals (54-90.5)% of Base Attack Damage”
Example of Effectiveness of Added Damage: Firestorm “Effectiveness of Added Damage: 30%”

Multiply the above by the Base Poison Damage Value (20% of Base Physical & Chaos Damage per second for 2 seconds)

SCALING BASE POISON DAMAGE (% More/Increased):

Note: Physical scales only Poison coming from base physical damage.

Damage (Like on Jewels)
Physical Damage (e.g. Rustic Sash, Shadow Start Nodes)
Chaos Damage
Poison damage
Damage Over Time
Trap, Mine, Totem & Minion Damage (As long as the Ailment is applied by the respective source e.g. Minion applying a Poison scales with Minion Damage. Note that damage types don’t carry across, a trapped Minion won't scale with Trap Damage)
If you apply an Ailment with a Critical Strike, it is modified by your “Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes" (base value 150%)
If you have Perfect Agony, 30% of the value of your additional Critical Strike Multiplier modifiers (that are applicable to the hit) will also add to your "Damage Multiplier for Ailments from Critical Strikes"
Anything that specifically mentions ailment damage
"
At the beginning it can be nice, then 2 points are much more valuable. Some people take Alira first to respect it later. I do not see such a need but if someone wants to, I do not see a problem.

ok ty it will be my league starter !
so its my third league and i don't know what gem played during the leveling before cobra/venom what u recommande ?
"
Niico75 wrote:
"
At the beginning it can be nice, then 2 points are much more valuable. Some people take Alira first to respect it later. I do not see such a need but if someone wants to, I do not see a problem.

ok ty it will be my league starter !
so its my third league and i don't know what gem played during the leveling before cobra/venom what u recommande ?

You get Cobra Lash at level 2, as soon as you walk into the town after killing Hillock.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 3:13:17 PM
What is the reason for running Temporal Chains over something like Malevolence aura?
ok ty i was thinking it was lvl 24
"
Anfernee wrote:
What is the reason for running Temporal Chains over something like Malevolence aura?

More damage. The only argument you could make is for running Despair instead of Temp Chains. Despair is more damage faster, Temp Chains is more damage over a longer time and has insane defensive properties. Malovelence is not in the running of ever being used here.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 6, 2019, 3:21:25 PM
Quick question - How do we deal with packs using venom gyre? is there any chain/pierce/fork integrated somewhere that i do not see?
"
Rikuto wrote:
Quick question - How do we deal with packs using venom gyre? is there any chain/pierce/fork integrated somewhere that i do not see?

Good question. Didn't think about it, as I plan to only use Cobra Lash, looks a lot better imo. But yea, there seems to be no pack clearing "thing" for Venom Gyre. Pierce seems to be a must have support then?
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
Rikuto wrote:

Good question. Didn't think about it, as I plan to only use Cobra Lash, looks a lot better imo. But yea, there seems to be no pack clearing "thing" for Venom Gyre. Pierce seems to be a must have support then?

Pierce or Fork Support, you can also sacrifice 3 points in the tree for Piercing Shots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info