[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

You can "host" it on 820. I take 20c per run per person, so i get 100c back every run.

Additional to that Xoph's blood has like 1:10-1:15 chance to drop, so I actually profit on doing those. Also boss is always for host, and everyone leaves before it.

And ofc. you can buy runs from other people if you don't want to host it/can't afford to buy ~10 pure breachstones.
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 12:52:54 PM
Spoiler

Hey guys, this is my gear setup also my gem setup is adherent to the build. My tree is also the same except that I am atm 79 and haven't moved to the big life cluster bottom left of scion area. All the damage related nodes are picked and all that. I am struggling with anything that has a lot of HP like blight bosses, some map bosses. I haven't attempted guardians or shaper/elder with this character yet because my dps feels lackluster. I can't help but feel I am fucking this up somehow but I don't know how. Can you guys spot any glaring issues here? (aside from having a five link yriels, will update that as soon as I have the monne)

For the record I have all four ascendancies, my aura setup Temporal Chains - Precision - Skitterbots - Aspect of the Spider. I am also reliant on plaguebearer to kill anything beefy, which puts me in the danger zone of a lot of bosses so I would really like to know if I can boost my ranged dps somehow.

edit: oh and I don't have Perfect Agony but I am running
Last edited by KingofSouthAmerica on Oct 2, 2019, 2:48:22 PM
Okay, finally up and running with a multimodded claw and a despair on hit claw so I can use both an onslaught and a quartz flask. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can improve my gear? I think my first step is going to be a better stygian vise but after that I'm not sure.

Also any thoughts on my skill tree/auras would be appreciated as well!
Last edited by fiestaforesta on Oct 2, 2019, 2:54:59 PM
I think in some cases, it's disingenuous to tell people (or imply) certain items should be skipped unless it's truly key to the build. Money matters and there are a lot of cheap alternatives until you can get the BIS. It's pretty flexible in that regard.

"
I wouldn't recommend using Vix Lunaris, cause Leper's is overall better. Get +1 lvl on your helmet with Craft, and run Plague Bearer with empower.

As an example, one reason why someone might want this shield is if they want to run the focus helmet modifier - (121-140)% increased Duration of Ailments you inflict while Focussed. If you can get your duration past 12 seconds, then this is maximized effectiveness, while also great at lower levels for a dps boost.

In addition, if you are using focus at all, you can also use the ring enchant to shock near by enemies - all for no mana. This frees you from needing skitterbots until you have the mana free and lets you keep a different aura or even HOA until you get something better.

I'm 90% sure this is why OP got frustrated and stopped updating this build, lol, because people get too caught up on only a single path and trash alternatives or want Maximum efficiency right out of the gate... but you can tell from a lot of comments that people really need cheaper alternatives.

I think this is also why people like Mathyll so much, because he tends to have open ended solutions to get the DPS you need. The only really core part of this build is the poison scaling + six link + and your curse of choice. There are multiple chests that are close in power, multiple options for gearing (all rares, different unique combinations, etc).

I think everyone is also sleeping on Abyssal Cry as a good alternative for Blight clearing. If you have the extra gem slots, you can do some interesting things, but obviously, the curses/auras are more important once you have the money to get there.
Spoiler

Still dont know whats going wrong. Only getting a max of 1.1m dps with poison.

POB: https://pastebin.com/WwJyhZdp
"
wakasm wrote:
I think in some cases, it's disingenuous to tell people (or imply) certain items should be skipped unless it's truly key to the build. Money matters and there are a lot of cheap alternatives until you can get the BIS. It's pretty flexible in that regard.

Well my recommendations are just my opinions, noone has to listen to them. In my opinion getting Vix Lunaris just to get freeze immunity, and +2lvl is just not worth it, when the same funcionality (and more) you get from Leper's Alms. I saw some people running with helmets that have only life, and resistances, so adding +1 AoE gem, and increased AoE seemd like a better idea.

If someone wants to make his own spin-off to the build, he should feel free. I would just feel bad recommending something that for me isn't the best choice. When someone doesn't even know how to progress with his build it can be overwhelming to chose from bunch of alternatives, and if someone is experienced enough, he doesn't need advices, so he will just ignore my recommendation, and that's perfectly fine. I don't think there is anything wrong in putting new players on the tested, working combinations.
"
Bromeek wrote:
Spoiler
"
wakasm wrote:

Well my recommendations are just my opinions, noone has to listen to them. In my opinion getting Vix Lunaris just to get freeze immunity, and +2lvl is just not worth it, when the same funcionality (and more) you get from Leper's Alms. I saw some people running with helmets that have only life, and resistances, so adding +1 AoE gem, and increased AoE seemd like a better idea.

If someone wants to make his own spin-off to the build, he should feel free. I would just feel bad recommending something that for me isn't the best choice. When someone doesn't even know how to progress with his build it can be overwhelming to chose from bunch of alternatives, and if someone is experienced enough, he doesn't need advices, so he will just ignore my recommendation, and that's perfectly fine. I don't think there is anything wrong in putting new players on the tested, working combinations.

Can you just make a Build guide? I prefer your one but trying to follow it form the comments is hard.
"
Fames11 wrote:
Spoiler

Still dont know whats going wrong. Only getting a max of 1.1m dps with poison.

POB: https://pastebin.com/WwJyhZdp

I don't think you configured you PoB correctly.
You also need to manually add 60% more damage with poison on your claw, cause PoB doesn't support it. (red mods below items in PoB)

https://pastebin.com/dg1QEEQn <--- Your PoB configured correctly (as far as I am aware, I could skip something)

Some things you could consider:
- Withered enchant on your helmet
(I crafted mine with empty base, and enchant, you can scour it.)
- Global physical damage on jewels, I would swap for attack speed/projectile speed
- I recommend you getting stygian vise as a belt, with jewel that gives you 5% chance to trigger onslaught, and life. Total with jewel ~140-150 life.
- Switching ascendancy from "Opportunistic" to "Ambush and Assassinate" can be better. (with that sweet poison culling strike)
- You still need one DPS node on the tree (precise interception)

"
Fames11 wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:
Spoiler
"
wakasm wrote:

Can you just make a Build guide? I prefer your one but trying to follow it form the comments is hard.

I don't feel like I am good enough to make a build, if anything Lunartuna made this spin-off, and those are his ideas.

Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 5:21:00 PM
Yeah it might good a good idea to whip something quick up so people dont head too far in one direction before they come to our pages with this new setup.

I'll start making something and post a link.

what should it be called?

Plague Assassin Venom Guy er / 15 Million+ DPS / All Content

lol?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Needing belly to get the health pool up? I found one earlier in the league and 6l'd it in 6 jewelers + 3 fuses. I tried to use it for a while but the extra gore was just too much to handle on blight encounters. I think I loose about 1k health if I spec into your tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info