[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

Oh im not using headhunter. that was a quote within the other quote hehe.

[/quote]

How do I get gear like you from my perspective and can I use this build that you are using with my current gear. I think you can see my character on my profile and check. Thanks in advance //Fichi the noob
"
Fames11 wrote:

POB: https://pastebin.com/VE6MtDUs

any advice have 57 ex to spend on upgrading this. Cant get the Poison DPS to increase. Am i doing something wrong?

Was thinking of Anointing Growth and Decay for the added 20% dmg over time and 10% to damage over time

I'd say that impresence/solstice is core to the build.

Also pdps + poison 60% mod claw works better for me, but this one is okay too.

Also you're using 2 curses (malevolence and temporal chains) so you need to allocate whispers of doom on your neck. Next reason to swap to Impresence.

You have only 3,5k HP, and 900 ES. Focus on min-maxing HP in your gear, every 10 life counts.

And perosnally I'm not a fan of Dendrobate. Belly of the beast/Cherrubim's is imo better.
"
Lunartuna wrote:

Thinking about it...

Yours is also a bit more expensive. The fact it has a headhunter in it is already not obtainable for like 90% of the playerbase. Hopefully if you do, you also create some budget options.

I was thinking of trying your version of this build can I do that with my current gear / what do I have to do from my perspective to be able to get your gear. Can I even do this build with my gear, check on my profile. //the noob Fichi
Spoiler
"
fichi wrote:

How do I get gear like you from my perspective and can I use this build that you are using with my current gear. I think you can see my character on my profile and check. Thanks in advance //Fichi the noob[/quote]

I'd say focus on swapping Solstice to Impresence -> get 6 link belly/cherrubim -> buy Asenath's -> Anoint Whispers of doom on neck.

This, and skill tree is the core i'd say.
"
Bromeek wrote:
Spoiler
"
fichi wrote:

How do I get gear like you from my perspective and can I use this build that you are using with my current gear. I think you can see my character on my profile and check. Thanks in advance //Fichi the noob
Spoiler

I'd say focus on swapping Solstice to Impresence -> get 6 link belly/cherrubim -> buy Asenath's -> Anoint Whispers of doom on neck.

This, and skill tree is the core i'd say. [/quote]

Oh okay I see thank you so much so far. Will return if I have any more questions but thanks to you and lunar.
Last edited by fichi on Oct 2, 2019, 10:59:42 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
Spoiler
"
fichi wrote:

This, and skill tree is the core i'd say.

Oh I see thank you so much for the help and im sorry for double posts.
Spoiler
"
Bromeek wrote:
"
Fames11 wrote:

POB: https://pastebin.com/VE6MtDUs

any advice have 57 ex to spend on upgrading this. Cant get the Poison DPS to increase. Am i doing something wrong?

Was thinking of Anointing Growth and Decay for the added 20% dmg over time and 10% to damage over time
"
Bromeek wrote:

I'd say that impresence/solstice is core to the build.

Also pdps + poison 60% mod claw works better for me, but this one is okay too.

Also you're using 2 curses (malevolence and temporal chains) so you need to allocate whispers of doom on your neck. Next reason to swap to Impresence.

You have only 3,5k HP, and 900 ES. Focus on min-maxing HP in your gear, every 10 life counts.

And perosnally I'm not a fan of Dendrobate. Belly of the beast/Cherrubim's is imo better.

Doesnt Dendrobate increase poison by 100% tho, ive got 300 dex so shouldnt that mean its doubling my poison damage?
haha fichi.. these forums are not user friendly at all dont worry about it.

Anyone noticed with syndicate hideouts (transportation, fortification, etc),
the short beginning part where you fight mobs.

They seem to give a fuck ton of experience. I've been running Jun atlas missions on t15-16 maps. Once you unlock the safehouse that begenning part gives like 3% exp at level 96!
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
"

Doesnt Dendrobate increase poison by 100% tho, ive got 300 dex so shouldnt that mean its doubling my poison damage?

I mean it's not bad dps option, but you can gain enough DPS in other parts of the build.

Right now you're sitting on 3,5k life, and that's a problem.

"

Try running Pure Breachstones. It's the simplest and safest way to 100lvl.

Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 11:43:26 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
"

I mean it's not bad dps option, but you can gain enough DPS in other parts of the build.

Right now you're sitting on 3,5k life, and that's a problem.

"

Try running Pure Breachstones. It's the simplest and safest way to 100lvl.

how on earth do you afford 130c per pure xoph? does xophs blood drop a lot?
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info