[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

"
Lunartuna wrote:

If you make the switch to venom gyre and leper's alm shield you never have to worry about freeze, shock, or ignite again. Shared suffering makes it so if you have any elemental ailments on you, the next time you hit something with an attack you will remove the ailment from you and apply it to whatever you hit.

so when you run up to a box with venom gyre, you just throw some projectiles out, click the box, and if your frozen the returning projectiles instantly unfreeze you as they hit the box mobs.

Ah that's pretty cool I didn't know that about Leper's Alm, and didn't think about Vix Lunaris either. I pretty much dual wield whenever possible and rarely use shields. Shared suffering seems quite powerful indeed.

What do you do about curses?
"
wakasm wrote:
"
jrelthewise wrote:
I notice you guys seem to run around without an anti curse and anti freeze flask. How you guys do that I have no idea.

Another option that also synergizes with plague bearer which is another way to avoid freeze. Curse though... not sure.

I wouldn't recommend using Vix Lunaris, cause Leper's is overall better. Get +1 lvl on your helmet with Craft, and run Plague Bearer with empower.

Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 5:16:24 AM
Bromeek, why you maxed level of your CWDT setup? You need to take 3580 dmg to activate it. It's almost all of the HP of this build? Should I make the same thing?
Last edited by E_D_W_I_N on Oct 2, 2019, 5:44:56 AM
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:
Bromeek, why you maxed level of your CWDT setup? You need to take 3580 dmg to activate it. It's almost all of the HP of this build? Should I make the same thing?

For me it's 3600/5350 (leaving 33% hp). I have my CWDT to prevent oneshots (barely oneshots ofc, true oneshot can't be stopped), as I'll only need immortal call when I'm low HP, and need to heal fast. I'm trying to get 100lvl as well, so I can't afford being oneshoted.

1 lvl CWDT can support only 1 lvl bloodrage, and golem, and that's not good.

If you're not lazy person like me, I would recommend to have 2x2 links in your 4L, and put Immortal call 1lvl with cwdt 1lvl, or immortal call 20lvl with CWDT 20vl, and then separate ice golem, and blood rage for manual activation.

I'm lazy, so I have it all automatic, but the best play is to use BR, and Ice golem manually.
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 7:16:20 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
"
E_D_W_I_N wrote:

For me it's 3600/5350 (leaving 33% hp). I have my CWDT to prevent oneshots (barely oneshots ofc, true oneshot can't be stopped), as I'll only need immortal call when I'm low HP, and need to heal fast. I'm trying to get 100lvl as well, so I can't afford being oneshoted.

1 lvl CWDT can support only 1 lvl bloodrage, and golem, and that's not good.

If you're not lazy person like me, I would recommend to have 2x2 links in your 4L, and put Immortal call 1lvl with cwdt 1lvl, or immortal call 20lvl with CWDT 20vl, and then separate ice golem, and blood rage for manual activation.

I'm lazy, so I have it all automatic, but the best play is to use BR, and Ice golem manually.

Thanks! Your build is really good.
Here's my current gear:
Spoiler

Now I need to craft a good claws, like yours. And I noticed what you and Lunartuna are using a different claws base.
So, for now, I have three questions:
1. Which base is better? (Imperial Claw vs Gemini Claw).
2. How can I create these claws? Which fossils should I use?
3. How do you use your auras? I can't use Malevolence and Haste at the same time, I just don't have enough mana. Is this any way to use them both? (I apologize for my ignorance. There's a lot I don't understand about this game yet.)

And again, thank you so much.
"
Thanks! Your build is really good.

All credit to Lunartuna I just copied with small adjustments.

"

1. Which base is better? (Imperial Claw vs Gemini Claw)

Gemini takes care of all mana problems that chaos builds have. So it's definitely the best base. But if you have choice between weak Gemini, or something much better, you might consider both.
"

2. How can I create these claws? Which fossils should I use?

You need to use corroded fossils, and then annulment until you get what you want. I crafted my claw with poison+chaos dmg, but I swapped it later for full pdps version.
"

3. How do you use your auras? I can't use Malevolence and Haste at the same time, I just don't have enough mana. Is this any way to use them both? (I apologize for my ignorance. There's a lot I don't understand about this game yet.)

Haste gem is Vaaled, and used only for Vaal Haste, which requires no mana at all. We use Despair(0%, cause neck), Malevolence (50%), Summon skitterbots (35%) = 85% reserved mana. This is where gemini claw comes in cluth with mana gain on hit. Also -9 mana cost on ring is quite useful too.

And I'd switch your belt, to 150-160 life+
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 8:30:54 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
"

1. Which base is better? (Imperial Claw vs Gemini Claw)

Gemini takes care of all mana problems that chaos builds have. So it's definitely the best base. But if you have choice between weak Gemini, or something much better, you might consider both.

I would agree gemini it better overall, will give you higher base damage, higher numbers in PoB and mana sustain.

Imperial has higher base attacks per second, so it just applies poison/wither stacks and on hit effects like life leech stacks slightly faster. I'm just trying to see how far i can take the aps for fun. Dps is so high at this point there is lots of flexibility with how each person wants to play the build.

At level 96 with about 120 mana after reservation and the -9 mana cost ring, the gemini mana sustain isnt as important but i still have to be a bit more careful especially in 60% reduced recovery maps.

Bromeek - I think you may be onto something with the 20/20 cwdt for the almost one shots. Have you tried throwing withering step in the cwdt as well? Not sure if it would be better then manual casting it but may be worth testing if you can fit it in somewhere.

Interestingly enough, withering step says it shares a cooldown with other blink skills but since flame dash has 3 charges, it can still be used for 2 of those charges while withering step is activated and on CD.

I'm also trying to see if there is any more synergy we can create with chill and shock from skittlebots, maybe with another unique(haha) or something else.
Icefang Orbit ring looks interesting...

twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 2, 2019, 10:03:54 AM

POB: https://pastebin.com/VE6MtDUs

any advice have 57 ex to spend on upgrading this. Cant get the Poison DPS to increase. Am i doing something wrong?

Was thinking of Anointing Growth and Decay for the added 20% dmg over time and 10% to damage over time
Last edited by Fames11 on Oct 2, 2019, 10:15:26 AM
"
Lunartuna wrote:

(...)maybe with another unique(haha) or something else.

I have to wear things like this to cap my resistances with Headhunter, another unique would be devastating for me. But if you have rare belt, and manage to acquire large ammount of res on helmet, you can try.

I switched my watcher's eye to this:

I think it might help with dps, but can't really check it, cause PoB is not supporting those WE stats.

I'll try and corrupt every 2x malevolence WE, to get good corrupt, or hunt for 3x malevolence jewel.

Updated PoB for interested: https://pastebin.com/TdjhSn0R
17,1 Mil. DPS, 6.45 Mil shaper DPS, 5324hp
That is without watcher's eye mods.
Last edited by Bromeek on Oct 2, 2019, 10:36:00 AM
"
Bromeek wrote:
Spoiler
"
Lunartuna wrote:

(...)maybe with another unique(haha) or something else.

I have to wear things like this to cap my resistances with Headhunter, another unique would be devastating for me. But if you have rare belt, and manage to acquire large ammount of res on helmet, you can try.

I switched my watcher's eye to this:

I think it might help with dps, but can't really check it, cause PoB is not supporting those WE stats.

I'll try and corrupt every 2x malevolence WE, to get good corrupt, or hunt for 3x malevolence jewel.

Updated PoB for interested: https://pastebin.com/TdjhSn0R
17,1 Mil. DPS, 6.45 Mil shaper DPS, 5324hp
That is without watcher's eye mods.

I think if you put Poisons you inflict deal damage 14% faster on an item in pob it should work.

I have to have something with corrupting blood immunity on it. I never notice i'm dying from it until its too late lol.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info