[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Ok so I'm aiming for -9% chaos resist and high amount of extra ES?

If I was to get those 2 and then also 2 rubbish stats, is it then a risky annul to remove one of the bad stats leading 3 open for multi crafting? One is prefix and one suffix so can't metacraft right?

Just bought a lvl4 enlighten. Figured I'd stick it in my vertex now in case I accidently sold or lost it somehow from stash!

If you have an android phone download Path Of Crafting, it is an amazing craft simulator app, and you can see and test your luck. It is pretty hard to hit 250+ ES with the -9 chaos res affix, i cannot imagine how hard is to hit 320+ ES :O
Nice app! I actually hit it on 14 tries on the app but then annulled it straight off hah. Took a while to get another nice one.

So if I was to say get this, you'd just divine it over 300 Es and call it a day?

http://imgur.com/a/Bckp8yQ

Worst part of fossil crafting seems to be buying the fossils!

Picked up a nice amulet with spider on it, so traded out my spider belt for one with chaos dmg on it instead. Had to give up the endurance charge on the amulet which is annoying, but the two item combo is a big dmg boost. The 19% to ES kinda offsets the survivability point too.

Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 13, 2020, 8:43:48 AM
btw,how to do the aspect of the spider craft? i just need a good stygian vise with an empty suffix and red. flask charge+life?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Nice app! I actually hit it on 14 tries on the app but then annulled it straight off hah. Took a while to get another nice one.

So if I was to say get this, you'd just divine it over 300 Es and call it a day?

http://imgur.com/a/Bckp8yQ

Worst part of fossil crafting seems to be buying the fossils!

Picked up a nice amulet with spider on it, so traded out my spider belt for one with chaos dmg on it instead. Had to give up the endurance charge on the amulet which is annoying, but the two item combo is a big dmg boost. The 19% to ES kinda offsets the survivability point too.

Yeah, decent amulet. I really like the endurance route tho, so I wouldn't use it, but you do you :p

Btw hitting 320+ with just fossils is nearly impossible, it'll most likely happen after a lucky annul + craft, or if it has an empty prefix and you craft on it (just like mine).
My helm in legion took 2 resonators to hit 339es, the one in metamorph took ~30 to hit 329. It's not that hard, or I'm very lucky with my resonators lol.

"
Aradebil wrote:
btw,how to do the aspect of the spider craft? i just need a good stygian vise with an empty suffix and red. flask charge+life?

Yeah pretty much. A free prefix is good to craft leo's 20% damage prefix on it too. There's also some sick influence stuff now, so free space form conqueror slamming is always nice.
Could someone explain the easiest / cheapest way to craft an amulet with +1 to chaos gems and chaos multi? One that would be suitable to multimod.

Fossils? Alt + regal spam? Awakener orb shenanigans? Hunter orb slam? Since that type of amulets didn't exist pre 3.9 I'm a bit clueless.

EDIT: Also does anyone know if you can get 4 endurance charges with anointing disciple of the unyielding, or it wouldn't work because they're capped at 3?
Last edited by Viktranka on Jan 13, 2020, 2:50:09 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

These are op btw.
I'll make a crafting section for (very endgame) boots, helm and rings tomorrow. I'm going to check if everything in the thread is up to date and clean it up if it's not. I will also try to streamline the progression from budget to endgame by proposing 3 items for each slot, from the cheapest to more expensive endgame option.

If you have a suggestion, please make it now! :p

My items aren't very well rolled but just a few ideas:

Awakener orb gloves for spell damage/chaos multi (Warlord/Elder)

Fossil crafted belt with chaos damage. The second belt - can clean suffixes, multimod with 2 resists and hunter slam for %max life potentially.

Awakener orb amulet - chaos multi/+1 int or chaos gems (Elder/Hunter)

Fossil crafted helm
Last edited by wong8egg on Jan 13, 2020, 4:23:28 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't + chaos dmg% better than +1 skill on amulet?

I started crafting a DoT/+1 skill amulet,but then compared that in PoB with one that was DoT/25%+ chaos damage and the chaos damage came out a fair bit in front.
"
Viktranka wrote:
Could someone explain the easiest / cheapest way to craft an amulet with +1 to chaos gems and chaos multi? One that would be suitable to multimod.

Fossils? Alt + regal spam? Awakener orb shenanigans? Hunter orb slam? Since that type of amulets didn't exist pre 3.9 I'm a bit clueless.

EDIT: Also does anyone know if you can get 4 endurance charges with anointing disciple of the unyielding, or it wouldn't work because they're capped at 3?

You can find an elder amulet with chaos multi and hunter amulet with +1 int or chaos, then awakener orb it. Make sure both amulet only have 1 influence mod on it and you will guaranteed to get those two mods. You will likely have to annul 1 or 2 crappy mods off to have space for multimod.

To make an ammy with chaos multi and +1 is easy but the rest of it will be luck, so it could end up getting expensive quickly.
Any help on what I should be going for next?

I've got about 3ex. I know there is a long way to go. I just don't have an idea of what my priority should be on gear.

I actually have a 5l Hyrri's sitting in my inventory. I just have no idea how to get the required Dex.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
"
Arkaon wrote:
Any help on what I should be going for next?

I've got about 3ex. I know there is a long way to go. I just don't have an idea of what my priority should be on gear.

I actually have a 5l Hyrri's sitting in my inventory. I just have no idea how to get the required Dex.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Some quick/cheap upgrades I would recommend is just go buy 20/20 essence drain. It should only be a few C. Next I would buy a corrupted 6 link with correct colors with high life/some resists. This should be fairly cheap as well and will boost your character immediately.

After that, you should craft/buy the bow suggested (+1 socketed gems / multimod / +2 support gems / chao damage over time). Once you have the bow, go for lv 21 ED / Empower 4.

I would say the bow is probably the most important.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info