[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

These are op btw.
I'll make a crafting section for (very endgame) boots, helm and rings tomorrow. I'm going to check if everything in the thread is up to date and clean it up if it's not. I will also try to streamline the progression from budget to endgame by proposing 3 items for each slot, from the cheapest to more expensive endgame option.

If you have a suggestion, please make it now! :p
Ok so I had elder fragments building up and just ran 4 elders...got 3 watchers eyes, sold one immediately for 25ex and another is waiting to sell for 25ex...

I also bought a 6/6 22% DoT while malevolence watcher's eye, finally took off my spreading rot (though will keep for sirus fights for the corrupted blood immunity)

Now i have 40(+25) ex burning a hole in my pocket, so looking forward to the GG crafting guide! Some of my gear could really use a boost!

Here is where I sit atm:

I think the thing I want most is a new amulet. Rings need an upgrade but they will just give me some more life like yours when I do, not that big since I almost never die as is. More dps! Amulet/gloves and maybe go for a helm.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 13, 2020, 3:06:18 AM
What's up everyone? This is my first character I've ever gotten to end game POE with, I can't seem to find what I did wrong...I don't seem to be able to hit the 75% evasion rating even with most of the end game gear.

Is there something I should try and change or what am I doing wrong to not hit that magic 74/75 number? Here's my POB.

https://pastebin.com/J4LBr2Nk (in socket 1 I have the timeless jewel but I couldn't figure out how to display that).
Last edited by Bobwayne17 on Jan 13, 2020, 1:51:00 AM
"
Bobwayne17 wrote:
What's up everyone? This is my first character I've ever gotten to end game POE with, I can't seem to find what I did wrong...I don't seem to be able to hit the 75% evasion rating even with most of the end game gear.

Is there something I should try and change or what am I doing wrong to not hit that magic 74/75 number? Here's my POB.

https://pastebin.com/nEA4CDE8 (in socket 1 I have the timeless jewel but I couldn't figure out how to display that).

Get a Quartz flask for sure.

You should also be able to drop increased duration from your spell totem link in your boots and run Flesh and Stone -- I find it more useful than increased duration of wither until you can run Aspect of the Spider
"
Lywrek wrote:
"
Bobwayne17 wrote:

https://pastebin.com/nEA4CDE8 (in socket 1 I have the timeless jewel but I couldn't figure out how to display that).

Get a Quartz flask for sure.

You should also be able to drop increased duration from your spell totem link in your boots and run Flesh and Stone -- I find it more useful than increased duration of wither until you can run Aspect of the Spider

Awesome, thanks for the help. I'm trying to find a flask that has the 10% dodge on it to help me out.

I updated my post with a new pastebin and without that flask, I can get to 64% so I guess I'm moving in the right direction :).
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Ok so I had elder fragments building up and just ran 4 elders...got 3 watchers eyes, sold one immediately for 25ex and another is waiting to sell for 25ex...

I also bought a 6/6 22% DoT while malevolence watcher's eye, finally took off my spreading rot (though will keep for sirus fights for the corrupted blood immunity)

Now i have 40(+25) ex burning a hole in my pocket, so looking forward to the GG crafting guide! Some of my gear could really use a boost!

Here is where I sit atm:

I think the thing I want most is a new amulet. Rings need an upgrade but they will just give me some more life like yours when I do, not that big since I almost never die as is. More dps! Amulet/gloves and maybe go for a helm.

I would do the helmet first.
I think you have enough currency to try and hit something really good, so you should probably try that. 320+ ES with 40% ed damage enchant and -9% chaos is a really big damage upgrade, about 16% more. You might even get a bit of life or resistances if you're lucky :p

After that, I'd try to craft a +1 / 16% multi amulet by awakening elder and hunter mods. Maybe you can get life and/or a free suffix for endurance charge.
Maybe think about anointing soul of steel instad of FoM now too.

Last gloves. They're not insane but it's true that getting an additional 16% multi helps a bit too.
I changed my mind about the +1skills on amulet. I ran through PoB and the +chaos damage actually works out better than +skill.

This gives a fair bit more than if the chaos was +1skill instead:

Also I just bought an ilvl84 hubris with ED but its shaper influence...hope that makes it still OK to craft with and I didn't just buy a dud.

I've never actually fossil crafted before, is it just aberrant fossils? Or others needed too?

Very first aberrant fossil I threw at it this happened:

Is it now crossing fingers and annulling or how does this work? Did I get really lucky or is the -9res common?

Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 13, 2020, 5:24:33 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I changed my mind about the +1skills on amulet. I ran through PoB and the +chaos damage actually works out better than +skill.

This gives a fair bit more than if the chaos was +1skill instead:

Also I just bought an ilvl84 hubris with ED but its shaper influence...hope that makes it still OK to craft with and I didn't just buy a dud.

I've never actually fossil crafted before, is it just aberrant fossils? Or others needed too?

Very first aberrant fossil I threw at it this happened:

Is it now crossing fingers and annulling or how does this work? Did I get really lucky or is the -9res common?

You should spam potent resonators with aberrant+dense combo.
Shaper influence is alright, yeah. A chance at hitting ailment avoidance, which is actually huge. Other than that, pretty much no diference, a tiny bit harder to roll good es.
Ok so I'm aiming for -9% chaos resist and high amount of extra ES?

If I was to get those 2 and then also 2 rubbish stats, is it then a risky annul to remove one of the bad stats leading 3 open for multi crafting? One is prefix and one suffix so can't metacraft right?

Just bought a lvl4 enlighten. Figured I'd stick it in my vertex now in case I accidently sold or lost it somehow from stash!
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 13, 2020, 6:22:17 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Ok so I'm aiming for -9% chaos resist and high amount of extra ES?

If I was to get those 2 and then also 2 rubbish stats, is it then a risky annul to remove one of the bad stats leading 3 open for multi crafting? One is prefix and one suffix so can't metacraft right?

Just bought a lvl4 enlighten. Figured I'd stick it in my vertex now in case I accidently sold or lost it somehow from stash!

Well, fossil crafting requires a bare minimum of crafting knowledge. It's probably the easiest after alt spamming, but you need to know a few techniques to try and save an item.
Ideally you want the -9 suffix and 2 good ES prefixes, so you can craft the 3rd one. You can try yolo annul if you have a shitty prefix. You are right about the fact that we cannot metacraft this.
You may end up with one good es prefix and one empty, it's generaly a good annul attempt if the good es prefix is t1 flat es or t1%es (hybrid not as good, imo roll over). also keep in mind multimod is a suffix, so if you want to craft 2 prefixes, you'll need a free suffix as well.

Hope that helps... Basicly, spam dense+aberrant till you hit something with t1 rolls, and see what you can craft, maybe anul and multimod.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info