[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
wong8egg wrote:
"
Arkaon wrote:
Any help on what I should be going for next?

I've got about 3ex. I know there is a long way to go. I just don't have an idea of what my priority should be on gear.

I actually have a 5l Hyrri's sitting in my inventory. I just have no idea how to get the required Dex.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Some quick/cheap upgrades I would recommend is just go buy 20/20 essence drain. It should only be a few C. Next I would buy a corrupted 6 link with correct colors with high life/some resists. This should be fairly cheap as well and will boost your character immediately.

After that, you should craft/buy the bow suggested (+1 socketed gems / multimod / +2 support gems / chao damage over time). Once you have the bow, go for lv 21 ED / Empower 4.

I would say the bow is probably the most important.

I have 3ex. What should I be buying a corrupted 6-link with correct colors (you said high life / resists.. but on what?)

Is the bow really my best next get?

Also, any advice on how to get to the correct amount of dex so I can wear my Hyrri?)
"

I have 3ex. What should I be buying a corrupted 6-link with correct colors (you said high life / resists.. but on what?)

Also, any advice on how to get to the correct amount of dex so I can wear my Hyrri?)

That was just to replace the tabula, you can get a corrupted 6-link for the same price that gives u some life/resists. Depending on what skill you are using in your chest (Bane/Blight etc), find corrupted one with the right colors for the gems you need. It should be like 10-20C. Anything would be better than the tabula, which gives you no stats at all.

Bow is the most important part of this build IMO.

Looking at your profile, you are at 193 dex? I would just level up and take the dex node under Method to the Madness. You will eventually get the jewel socket anyways. At least you will be able to wear your Hyrri's (forget about my corrupted 6-link suggestion). Then just save up/farm for the bow. After that, get lv 21ED and Empower 4.
"
Viktranka wrote:

EDIT: Also does anyone know if you can get 4 endurance charges with anointing disciple of the unyielding, or it wouldn't work because they're capped at 3?

You're capped at 3. Also, soul of steel is straight up better than an endurance charge, so take that instead.

"
Arkaon wrote:

Remove inertia, equip Hyrri's, and put inertia back. This is because Hyrri's gives 40 dex we actually need to equip the item. Attributes Tetris at its finest.
Your best buy rn is a level 21 ed gem. For 25 chaos, it'll literally double your damage.

Also, get a wither totem setup in your boots, they double your damage as well. Boots you should probably change too, the ones you linked are really bad, ngl ^^' Rest of your gear is honnestly alright tho. Will do just fine till you can upgrade to endgame items!

"
wong8egg wrote:

My items aren't very well rolled but just a few ideas:

Thanks! I actually meant for the formating of the build, not the items themselves ^^'

Yes, these are also pretty much what I had in mind too. I prefer flask utility to damage on belt, but for the amulet and gloves, they are what I'll put as endgame variants once I craft mine (I really need to update the amulet section ><). I actually didn't look at gloves yet, these seem to be the best indeed!
Helmet is already in the guide.
Btw you should probably reroll yours, 217es is very easy to beat, it shouldn't take more than 10 resonator to at least get a 280 :p

Thanks for the suggestions!
Buy a 6link restless ward. There is one for sale right now for 10c with the correct colours already.
Hello guys, been following this build for quite a while. I've decided to share my opinion.

First of all, I'm a casual player :) Regarding dmg upgrade, I think, if resists are maxed out, we can aim for mark of the shaper (second ring elder). As for auras, I've been using, as the guide says, discipline, malevolence and aspect of the spider combo, however, after a while, I've swapped my gems and now I run malevolence + zealotry. The damage boost with mark of the shaper and zealotry is huge. Of course I can't use spider and discpline anymore but to tell you the truth occasional 1shots have become more rare now.

My profile is public if you wanna have a look.
Last edited by judger91 on Jan 14, 2020, 5:01:19 AM
I can see Mark of the shaper being made to work but zealotry seems like a terrible choice given we have 0% crit.

Also how come so many of your gems aren't quality? Don't you do the vendor thing when they are max level?
Hello everyone.

Thank for the amazing guide and the activity on this thread.

I'm trying to min/max my char. Can you help me ?

Also, I have this gloves, i'll replace the others with them.

My brutal restraint give me : 20% increased Evasion Rating
Is it the best or 5% increased Movement Speed// 4% increased maximum Life// 10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills are better ?
And again thank for the guide !
Hello and thanks for the great guide!

Im currently lvl 93 and done awakener at awakener lvl 6 and loving the build so far.
Im currently working against a lvl 4 empower since i think thats the biggest upgrade.
Im wondering what the biggest difference between flesh and stone and aspect of the spider is? I currently run flesh and stone, but when you get aspect of the spider you get rid of flesh and stone? Dosnt that mean that u free up another slot for a big aura? And whats good with flesh and stone and whats good with spider?

Also whats the biggest upgrade after getting the lvl 4 empower?

Tnx again my profile is open.
"
Konan92 wrote:
Hello everyone.

Thank for the amazing guide and the activity on this thread.

I'm trying to min/max my char. Can you help me ?

Also, I have this gloves, i'll replace the others with them.

My brutal restraint give me : 20% increased Evasion Rating
Is it the best or 5% increased Movement Speed// 4% increased maximum Life// 10% increased effect of Non-Curse Auras from your Skills are better ?
And again thank for the guide !

- Imo 4% life and 8sec onslaught are the best. Onslaught is incredibly rare so that's just a no go.
Movement speed, flask gained and cold resistance are okay, but really nothing too great. Flask effect and aura effect are pretty good.
- You can upgrade your helm, Aim for 280+ es. Shouldn't be too expensive.
- Annoint soul of steel. You have brutal restraint, you're already dodge capped if you have been hit recently. Very very nice amulet btw! AIming for the same. Can I use it in the thread instead of the legacy multiodded one please?
- Get temple rings for % life. Imo better than AoE, but your call.
- 6L your chest piece, obviously.
- Quality up your jewelry. At least life, idk.

"
Meikser wrote:
Hello and thanks for the great guide!

Im currently lvl 93 and done awakener at awakener lvl 6 and loving the build so far.
Im currently working against a lvl 4 empower since i think thats the biggest upgrade.
Im wondering what the biggest difference between flesh and stone and aspect of the spider is? I currently run flesh and stone, but when you get aspect of the spider you get rid of flesh and stone? Dosnt that mean that u free up another slot for a big aura? And whats good with flesh and stone and whats good with spider?

Also whats the biggest upgrade after getting the lvl 4 empower?

Tnx again my profile is open.

Upgrades:
- Get more levels. Cowards trial are basicly xp bottles, just do rotas ^^'
- You can probably get a better amulet, check post above.
- Awakened swift affliction. It's very strong as the quality bonus gives dot multi.
- Maybe upgrade from the vertex, it's around 20ex...

As for aspect compared to flesh and stone:
Aspect is ~8% more damage, and a really nice consistant hinder debuff. It's a very good defensive layer when clearing, and slows down any moss attack that has the enemy move significantly.
Flesh and stone is very nice, but the 11% less dmg taken isn't consistant since you are facetanking for blight. Blind is really good as well, but again it's only up when facetanking due to the small area of the skill. If you time smoke clouds from witchfire well, it's pretty much the same result on metamorph/bosses (the only targets where it matters).

Both have the same mana reservation. It's just a matter of wich you prefer.
I prefer enemies not having time to get to me and die before hitting me rather than them hitting me and having a 50% chance to not hit me.
Of course you can use my amulet.
Ty for the advices.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info