[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi guys, can I get a quick perusal of my gear and let me know what you think the best thing I should look to upgrade next? I'm finding bosses take a long time and would love to speed that up somewhat. Quite new to the build so would love some advice :)

Much thanks
Last edited by Hooorang on Jan 11, 2020, 4:07:28 PM
Damnit! I used up all my luck on the bow yesterday. Just slammed a redeemer's exalted and got the one mod that is worthless :(

Nothing like spending 170c to make your item less valuable then before you slammed it.

Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 11, 2020, 7:19:06 PM
"

Hello, I'm pretty much done with my main build so i'm giving this one a go now. It's my first time playing ed/contagion for serious, my flat dodge is 59 attack and 50 spell in hideout without flasks and with upgraded lunaris. Am i missing something, how do we reach 74? I don't seem to be missing any dodge nodes from the tree and boots have 6% aswell as a green nightmare.

Thanks for the build.

1.) Pantheon 5
2.) Phasing with Freedom of Movement 5
3.) Hyrri's 10/10
4.) Boots ...5-6
5.) Acro/Phase 30/30 (10 from smalls nodes) = 40/30
6.) Green Nightmare 3-4 (4 if you allocate all three nodes at survivalist)
7.) Chemist Quartz 10/10
8.) 10% spell dodge from Escape artist
Sum: 5+5+10+5[6]+40+3[4]+10 = 78%-80% attack dodge
10+30+10+10+5= 65% spell dodge

Evasion
1.) Brutal Restraint Deshret 20% after hit (Minus 40% prior)
2.) Hyrri's 2600-2800
3.) Witchfire Smoke Cloud (bonus from blind + 100% eva (~ 2700))
4.) ES Helm evasion from ascendancy 5/es = 1000-1500
5.) Ev from tree = ~190%
Sum = ~12000 ev or 68% prior to being hit
~24000 ev after being hit (75%) (See line 1)

Do you think an amulet with both chaos multiplier as +1chaos skill gems would be BIS now? Is there any method to craft those affixes? Still quite new to crafting but enjoyed crafting the bow.

I imagine alt spamming and getting both of those affixes would be 1 in a million so not a practical way to do so.

Is this where awakener orbs come in? Because the +1chaos is a hunter specific prefix.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 12, 2020, 4:20:54 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
JackalOG wrote:
So i'm up to lvl 91 so far... still working on getting ED to max level, 20%, and corrupt.(leveling a few gems first on weapon swap before committing to corrupting them) will probably start doing 20% qual on all my gems shortly... but past that....

Here is my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/RetysqSa

anything you can think of that i should aim for next to make the build even better?

If you want a bit of damage on the fly, you could upgrade your gloves to 16% multi.

What I would recomend however, is to upgrade your boots. 10% dodge is really good, but having 100+ resistances while keeping 6% dodge, 30% ms and t1 life eases the rest of the gear massively and allows you to focus on more QoL/damage on it, especially gloves and jewellery.

Once your have taken care of resistances in your boots, you could upgrade your amulet and your bow to drasticly increase your damage output.

Ok got it, so for example i have something like this lined up as soon as i get the sockets right:

now im rather new to crafting items but i did some delve slamming and got something like this:

is that... a decent base to multimod craft life and resistances onto?

also, for the amulet you mention... what should i be looking out for mainly?
life, resistances, the minimum craft, and a possible chaos multiplier? I do have an elder amulet in the guild stash chillen, worth trying to craft something on it?

also, should i be trying to get those crafts for gloves and helmet on these instead? is there any benefit?

thanks for your help on this. So far i've made like 4 characters and this is by far the most fun/smooth when it comes down to it, so i want to dig in a bit and try to pump out some more damage :P

also, i seem to have missed what the correct bandit selection is... i believe i defaulted Alira for resists and mana regen
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Made a helm btw.

The helm was around 14ex to craft, and the enlighten it needs is 7ex. So 21ex total to upgrade from the vertex. Gives slightly more ES, slightly less eva (10% less total), but a whooping 22% more damage compared to my previous setup (I wasen't using spider).
Pog.

Is there a crafting guide for the helm?
Hello! I want to say that English is not my native language, so I apologize. The question is, I don’t have mana for 3 auras, that is, for a spider. What do you advise to do?
"
Xarda_ wrote:
Hello! I want to say that English is not my native language, so I apologize. The question is, I don’t have mana for 3 auras, that is, for a spider. What do you advise to do?

You need a level 4 enlighten to run all 3 auras (note that you can't support an aspect with enlighten). Vertex gives +1 socketed gems, including the enlighten, allowing the use of a level 3 one instead.
I will make a crafting guide for boots, helm and amulet later this week (probably tomorrow).

"
JackalOG wrote:

Ok got it, so for example i have something like this lined up as soon as i get the sockets right:

now im rather new to crafting items but i did some delve slamming and got something like this:

life, resistances, the minimum craft, and a possible chaos multiplier? I do have an elder amulet in the guild stash chillen, worth trying to craft something on it?

also, should i be trying to get those crafts for gloves and helmet on these instead? is there any benefit?

(...)

also, i seem to have missed what the correct bandit selection is... i believe i defaulted Alira for resists and mana regen

Correct bandit choice is kill all.
For the helm, you shouldn't try to craft a better rare helm than the vertex, it's really difficult to beat it. Only fossil craft a rare helm if you have the 40% ED damage enchant imo, otherwise just use the vertex. If you had the enchant, this could be a good base to invest into indeed! ^^

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Do you think an amulet with both chaos multiplier as +1chaos skill gems would be BIS now? Is there any method to craft those affixes? Still quite new to crafting but enjoyed crafting the bow.

I imagine alt spamming and getting both of those affixes would be 1 in a million so not a practical way to do so.

Is this where awakener orbs come in? Because the +1chaos is a hunter specific prefix.

If you use an awakener's orb on two items, the result will keep an influenced mod from each item. So we can garentee +1/16% chaos multi with elder+hunter. THe goal is to hit life on top, and craft endurance charge and %ES. Good luck XD
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Xarda_ wrote:

You need a level 4 enlighten to run all 3 auras (note that you can't support an aspect with enlighten). Vertex gives +1 socketed gems, including the enlighten, allowing the use of a level 3 one instead.
I will make a crafting guide for boots, helm and amulet later this week (probably tomorrow).

"
JackalOG wrote:

(...)

Correct bandit choice is kill all.
For the helm, you shouldn't try to craft a better rare helm than the vertex, it's really difficult to beat it. Only fossil craft a rare helm if you have the 40% ED damage enchant imo, otherwise just use the vertex. If you had the enchant, this could be a good base to invest into indeed! ^^

"
Shaddolf wrote:

If you use an awakener's orb on two items, the result will keep an influenced mod from each item. So we can garentee +1/16% chaos multi with elder+hunter. THe goal is to hit life on top, and craft endurance charge and %ES. Good luck XD

Is it better for me to use Vertex or walk with my hubris?
"
Xarda_ wrote:

Is it better for me to use Vertex or walk with my hubris?

Vertex all the way.
While you won't have the amazing -9% chaos res mod, You'll have room for aspect of the spider or flesh and stone (because you'll get +1 to enlighten), and you'll get much more ES and evasion out of it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info