[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

hey! i have a question. What do we use as extra single target damage? i would like to have a cwdt setup + flame dash but that leaves nothing open for blight.
"
Karathis wrote:
hey! i have a question. What do we use as extra single target damage? i would like to have a cwdt setup + flame dash but that leaves nothing open for blight.

Welp, choose one between the two ^^
More tankyness, or double the singletarget?
i think ill go for the double single target hahah. How do you leaguestart with this build? theres a bunch of uniques in here that im sure will cost a ton early on
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't + chaos dmg% better than +1 skill on amulet?

I started crafting a DoT/+1 skill amulet,but then compared that in PoB with one that was DoT/25%+ chaos damage and the chaos damage came out a fair bit in front.

Everyone still talking about crafting a +1 skill amulet and not replied to this post of mine. Did I do something wrong with my calculation or should we NOT be going for the +1?
"
Karathis wrote:
i think ill go for the double single target hahah. How do you leaguestart with this build? theres a bunch of uniques in here that im sure will cost a ton early on

you just don't use the uniques, as easy as that! :p
Levelling to maps is really easy (lifesprig really helps, but is 1alch even day one). All the rest doesn't really matter. Just use a 4link ED and a 3link bane in lifesprig and it'll clean the game up to act 10 kitava.
Cane of unraveling is usualy no more than 3c even day one too.
You can check in the guide the "gear I had when entering maps", that was done day 4 of metamorph (yeah, I was with family at launch weekend :p).

"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:

I started crafting a DoT/+1 skill amulet,but then compared that in PoB with one that was DoT/25%+ chaos damage and the chaos damage came out a fair bit in front.

Everyone still talking about crafting a +1 skill amulet and not replied to this post of mine. Did I do something wrong with my calculation or should we NOT be going for the +1?

I have absolutely no clue, I haven't done the calculations. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if +1 is worse than 16% multi.
I'll go for both +1 AND 16% multi, so why bother trying to know which one is better? :p
It's not a choice between +1 and multi, it's between +1 and +% chaos damage.

I did a pob comparison and my +28% chaos damage does more dps than if it was +1skill instead.

I'm saying you should be crafting a multi/chaos% damage, NOT multi/+1skill

Unless of course you think you could get all 3...
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 14, 2020, 6:53:12 PM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Karathis wrote:

you just don't use the uniques, as easy as that! :p
Levelling to maps is really easy (lifesprig really helps, but is 1alch even day one). All the rest doesn't really matter. Just use a 4link ED and a 3link bane in lifesprig and it'll clean the game up to act 10 kitava.
Cane of unraveling is usualy no more than 3c even day one too.
You can check in the guide the "gear I had when entering maps", that was done day 4 of metamorph (yeah, I was with family at launch weekend :p).

"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Shaddolf wrote:

I have absolutely no clue, I haven't done the calculations. To be honest, I wouldn't be too surprised if +1 is worse than 16% multi.
I'll go for both +1 AND 16% multi, so why bother trying to know which one is better? :p

alright awesome ill keep it in mind for next league :). Geared up my character with some basics now and can steamroll t10 maps except for bosses and metas. Im thinking of dropping a link on blight and putting flame dash there when i get enlighten 3 in my mask, what do you think i should do?
Is the +chaos gems and +int gems mutually exclusive on an amulet? I've seen on a vortex build you can get +int and +cold, but cold comes from redeemer and chaos from hunter so I'm wondering if it blocks the ability to roll both chaos and int gems.
Hello, im wondering which awakened gem would be the biggest upgrade?

"
Shaddolf wrote:
It's not a choice between +1 and multi, it's between +1 and +% chaos damage.

I did a pob comparison and my +28% chaos damage does more dps than if it was +1skill instead.

I'm saying you should be crafting a multi/chaos% damage, NOT multi/+1skill

Unless of course you think you could get all 3...

Uneless you are hitting level 31 ED with the amulet, it gives ~10% more damage per level. I really don't see how 30% increased damage can compete. Make sure you go trough your gear in pob calculation tab and check if you have at LEAST 600% total increased damage. I think 800% is the go to goal for any build, but is often kinda hard to achieve.
If you're not there, upgrade your jewels, craft %damage on jewelry, get %damage gloves, % damage enchant...
30% increased chaos damange should definitively be NOT more than a 10% more upgrade overall.

Sorry, I didn't understand ><

"
Stofflix wrote:
Hello, im wondering which awakened gem would be the biggest upgrade?

Awakened swift affliction is really strong, giving dot multi with quality.
Awakened void manipulation gives 10% increased chaos damage compared to the normal one and is pretty nice overall.
Awakened Inc. AOE and controlled destruction are endgame upgrades that only very slightly matter for clearspeed.

"
Viktranka wrote:
Is the +chaos gems and +int gems mutually exclusive on an amulet? I've seen on a vortex build you can get +int and +cold, but cold comes from redeemer and chaos from hunter so I'm wondering if it blocks the ability to roll both chaos and int gems.

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Amulet

As you can see here, both mods have different mod group names. This means you can roll them both on the same item.
However, they are both hunter mods with very low weightings. This means you are very unlikely to hit anything ^^'
On a vortex build it's easy because you can awaken these two, and pray to get a single good prefix. Then you can metacraft-scour the suffixes, and multimod (or plain metacraft if you have more money). On a chaos build this is much harder to do sadly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info