[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Viktranka wrote:
I remember selling Elreon's veiled rings in Legion for 40c and in Blight they were worth next to nothing.

That'd be the cyclone effect - when everyone was cycloning in legion they relied on the -8mana cost ring enchant from elreon.

Is crafting gloves the same as the weapon if I want to makes ones similar to your posted crafted gloves? Get a blue set with the chaos damage over time, annul off any other craft then multimod and go? Also are sorcerer gloves the best base?

Nice helm btw!
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 11, 2020, 12:16:18 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Is crafting gloves the same as the weapon if I want to makes ones similar to your posted crafted gloves? Get a blue set with the chaos damage over time, annul off any other craft then multimod and go?
Keep in mind multimod got nerfed, you can only craft 2 things (on top of multimod itself taking a slot). Before you could craft 4, in comparison.
Hey guys,

i'm deep in the endgame now at char lvl 92 and swapped to EB, WW and MoM. Still I can't use Malevolence and Discipline and Aspect of the Spider.

Can you help me out?
"
Hey guys,

i'm deep in the endgame now at char lvl 92 and swapped to EB, WW and MoM. Still I can't use Malevolence and Discipline and Aspect of the Spider.

Can you help me out?

Are you using a lvl3+ enlighten gem to lower their reservation?
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Hey guys,

Can you help me out?

Are you using a lvl3+ enlighten gem to lower their reservation?

Thanks for the quick reply.
Technically the gem itself has lvl2. It gets an additional lvl from The Vertex, so it's as good as a lvl3 gem. Nevertheless i will buy a lvl3 or lvl4 enlighten and see what happens.
can someone give me some advice where to upgrade my gear first? I know that i need the endu charges, still waiting for 1 more reveal for that. I have around 6-7 ex to spend on the gear. Especially the boss DMG is shite, what should i upgrade first? 6 link hyrri, awakened supports, or gather few more exes for the bow craft? thx!
"

Thanks for the quick reply.
Technically the gem itself has lvl2. It gets an additional lvl from The Vertex, so it's as good as a lvl3 gem. Nevertheless i will buy a lvl3 or lvl4 enlighten and see what happens.

Nah you need a lvl3 base one. The vertex then takes it to 4. No need to buy a lvl4 base which is super expensive, a corrupted lvl3 isn't too much.
"
Aradebil wrote:
can someone give me some advice where to upgrade my gear first? I know that i need the endu charges, still waiting for 1 more reveal for that. I have around 6-7 ex to spend on the gear. Especially the boss DMG is shite, what should i upgrade first? 6 link hyrri, awakened supports, or gather few more exes for the bow craft? thx!

I think you should buy a level 21/23 VAAL Blight. The Vaal use is great for boss dps and then get a 6link chest to further boost blight. I cast Vaal blight, Ed then just spam blight and t16 metamorphs die in a few seconds.

Then I'd probably save up for a lvl4 empower for a good boost to your Ed.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 11, 2020, 5:51:29 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Aradebil wrote:

I think you should buy a level 21/23 VAAL Blight. The Vaal use is great for boss dps and then get a 6link chest to further boost blight. I cast Vaal blight, Ed then just spam blight and t16 metamorphs die in a few seconds.

Then I'd probably save up for a lvl4 empower for a good boost to your Ed.

I'd suggest buying a 21 ED instead of a 19 one, before you do the recommended above. Then, do that.
Hello, I'm pretty much done with my main build so i'm giving this one a go now. It's my first time playing ed/contagion for serious, my flat dodge is 59 attack and 50 spell in hideout without flasks and with upgraded lunaris. Am i missing something, how do we reach 74? I don't seem to be missing any dodge nodes from the tree and boots have 6% aswell as a green nightmare.

Thanks for the build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info