[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Where should I be putting each of the Jewels? Does it matter?

I picked up The Green Nightmare but I don't know whether it matters where I put it.
Do you get hyres ire after crafting bow or before? Which bow should u craft first the 5ex or just go straight into the 10 ex. Also how did u get Soo many mats o.o
May i please ask why do you have mind over matter? You are reserving 85% of your mana..
"
helohelo wrote:
May i please ask why do you have mind over matter? You are reserving 85% of your mana..

OK, to answer my own question, mind over matter works with eldritch battery in a way that it depletes the energy shield before mana. the reason why you dont see it is because whenever you are hit, you lose a ghost dance charge, which instantly replenishes your energy shield.
"
Reynbow wrote:
Where should I be putting each of the Jewels? Does it matter?

I picked up The Green Nightmare but I don't know whether it matters where I put it.

There's a section for this in the guide: Gear > Jewels > placement
All 3 unique jewels recommended (if we omit watcher's eye) have a specific socket in the tree.

"
BabyTempest wrote:
Do you get hyres ire after crafting bow or before? Which bow should u craft first the 5ex or just go straight into the 10 ex. Also how did u get Soo many mats o.o

Honnestly on console I don't know. 10Ex for hyrri's ire seems awfully expensive, not gonna lie.
Quick question, are you rescapped? I don't see that much resistances on your gear ^^'
If I were you I'd try to upgrade the life/es values on your gear (that breach ring can really be upgraded), then try to craft a bow. More damage is always really nice. It just looks ike you'd be kinda squishy with your setup in higher tier maps, but I don't really know how to fix that without hyrri's. I guess kintsugi is fine for now...

"
Plaguetongue wrote:

Oh, i told you i'm lame, and missing something. When hit, a charge of Ghost Shroud is removed and recovers energy shield equal to a percentage of your evasion rating. That's a lot of insta ES recovering, that's why the bar not moving. Am i right?

Thx for the quick answer btw.

"
helohelo wrote:

OK, to answer my own question, mind over matter works with eldritch battery in a way that it depletes the energy shield before mana. the reason why you dont see it is because whenever you are hit, you lose a ghost dance charge, which instantly replenishes your energy shield.

This is correct. You will mostly see ES drop when you are taking damage over time. With 3 ghost shrouds up, it takes around 40 hits to have a hit not trigger a shroud stack. Since we get full shrouds in 6 seconds, it's actually somewhat rare to run out of them, and you sometimes don't notice you are taking ES damage.
"
helohelo wrote:

We dont get mind over matter, we have a jewel socket in that radius, so we get other defensive stats. This is explained in the jewel section.
"
Meikser wrote:

We dont get mind over matter, we have a jewel socket in that radius, so we get other defensive stats. This is explained in the jewel section.

We do in fact take Mind over matter. The jewel is in range of Pain Attenument. It's one of our primary defence layer, the other one being dodge...
Totally new to the ED play style. Don't really understand the ED skill much. ED spread by contagion, meaning the Contagion skill or just as a wording- contagion?

We have 2-3 active skill, which is the rotation? Or which to use? On pack/boss?
Cast contagion on a pack, then shoot essence drain at the pack

Shield charge to the next pack and repeat

Get to the boss, curse, wither/blight totems or self cast blight (later on with gloves or 5/6 link blight

I just ripped mine at 90 because I wasn't focused :/
Kind of want a wander but idk what to do next

ripski Keepyourcurrency
I just put my lvl3 enlighten into the vertex, but Malevolence reserves 61%, and discipline reserves 42%... which is bigger 100%...what am is missing guys?I see you did not take mana reservation node on the tree so i am kinda confused right now :\

edit: i am an idiot, i still had essence worm equipped from my previous build :D
Last edited by Aradebil on Jan 10, 2020, 2:04:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info