[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

@Viktranka

Hello!

Thank`s to you for ur advice and attention :)

Yes, Ive edited my post because I decided not to bother people with stupid questions. I just got some lvls and everything is fine right now :) Moving towards act №6 :)

Got like 150 + ex, wanna try first with "cheap gear/league start mode[on]", and then middle one, and probably expensive one if there is something on trade, coz a bit lazy to craft , but probably try to craft bow, not everything..

Actually wanted to ask : could this build deal with 100% Delirium influenced maps?

Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 21, 2021, 4:24:13 PM
"
goncharov92 wrote:
@Viktranka

Hello!

Yes, Ive edited my post because I decided not to bother people with stupid questions. I just got some lvls and everything is fine right now :) Moving towards act №6 :)

Got like 150 + ex, wanna try first with "cheap gear/league start mode[on]", and then middle one, and probably expensive one if there is something on trade, coz a bit lazy to craft , but probably try to craft bow, not everything..

Actually wanted to ask : could this build deal with 100% Delirium influenced maps?

Hi there. Damage may be difficult for 100% deli so personally I map with divergent RF on. Without it normal mobs need 2 essence drains to kill which slows mapping a lot.
150 ex can be near min max already. My gear is only around 100 ex and I'd say it's pretty decent already
Thanks to Dark for making this guide. Build is the most fun and powerful I played at a good price.

I'm mostly done with gear just spamming rem/add influence on bow till I hit culling strike. Any other significant upgrades I can make?

I made variations from the original to combat my hardest enemy , lag spikes. Especially those intervention assassin's and legions while in delirium.

Imortall call and withering step helps me get out of lag spikes alive

Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 22, 2021, 5:13:38 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
"
goncharov92 wrote:
@Viktranka

Hello!

Hi there. Damage may be difficult for 100% deli so personally I map with divergent RF on. Without it normal mobs need 2 essence drains to kill which slows mapping a lot.
150 ex can be near min max already. My gear is only around 100 ex and I'd say it's pretty decent already

Hello :)

Ive seen in this build-guide on first page some videos, and there Author of the guide easily deal with 20 waves of Simulacrum ; also being said - this build for all content :)

During this league Ive been playing "Bleed Bow Gladiator", and made some decent gear over 250 ex ++ , and sadly speaking - not been able to farm 100% deli when I tryed once (probably can, but with more investment)) .

So, as you said here - u have very good gear, have u tryed 100% deli with it? or not yet? will you? Ill be rly glad to know, because I want this build to Next League and want to farm deli :) Yes, there is maybe another builds which could do it, but I want this one :P

Thanks!
"
goncharov92 wrote:
"
DongKingKong wrote:
"
goncharov92 wrote:
@Viktranka

Hello!

Hello :)

Ive seen in this build-guide on first page some videos, and there Author of the guide easily deal with 20 waves of Simulacrum ; also being said - this build for all content :)

During this league Ive been playing "Bleed Bow Gladiator", and made some decent gear over 250 ex ++ , and sadly speaking - not been able to farm 100% deli when I tryed once (probably can, but with more investment)) .

So, as you said here - u have very good gear, have u tryed 100% deli with it? or not yet? will you? Ill be rly glad to know, because I want this build to Next League and want to farm deli :) Yes, there is maybe another builds which could do it, but I want this one :P

Thanks!

I personally manage 100 deli fine. I'm just a bit selective on mods. Like I won't do + monster life and + chaos resist together. I also avoid unlucky dodge but on deli 80 I run whatever. I dislike 100 deli though. Enjoy the challenge but too much loot to pick up
Also just to get discussion rolling would Nephans despair on hit ring be best for the build? Personally I'd rather use crusader and hunter since I need suffix for resist and you can get spell damage as prefix instead though at a lesser rate. Despair on hit also frees up witchfirebrew for another flask so I'll slot in bottled faith there
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 22, 2021, 5:36:11 AM
Start by getting cull on your gloves before spending 10ex on a bottled faith
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 22, 2021, 9:26:08 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Start by getting cull on your gloves before spending 10ex on a bottled faith
Bottled faith is only 2ex lul meanwhile Cortex map is 4ex. Good times.
I assume this is because of zana mods on atlas. Haven't played trade this league.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I assume this is because of zana mods on atlas. Haven't played trade this league.
That's one reason, another is people are mass farming cortex in 6man groups for maven's witness for the feared.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info