[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Start by getting cull on your gloves before spending 10ex on a bottled faith

Indeed that's what I'm trying to get on the bow. Quits expensive 1/8 chance to hit r/a influence. I think the odds are even worse in gloves. It's weird things are much cheaper compared to delirium league where I last played
Hey, guys!

Is it .... :" I press right click on my mouse (contagion) and then press another click on my mouse (ED)" - gameplay?

:)

Well, Im enjoying it!

definitely Ill play this awesome build during next L. !
I do really excited how tanky it is! And also Its my 1st expirience with tanky character :)

before I was playing Bleed Bow glad and surely there is plenty damage, but so vurnelable, like dying almost by any kind a breath of wind, you know, its so annoying.

Thus Im a bit angry on mobs and raid boses ^_^

I prefer to be more tanky and have less dmg, because its provide more stability ... If I may put it this way )

Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 22, 2021, 5:07:37 PM
@Darkxellmc ,

Hello sir and thanks to you for the awesome guide!

Question about crafting 10ex bow :

If I got the guide right: - when I use "redeemer exalted orb" (last steps of crafting) and get something "trash" influence , there is no way to turn back? Just sell this bow and craft new one again?

Just was trying to craft at poecraft , spent like 1000alts till get T1 "damage over time multi." and nothing else :)

I thinks craft costs more than 10 ex :P

Lets see new harvest options at new league...
Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 23, 2021, 1:50:52 PM
"
goncharov92 wrote:
If I got the guide right: - when I use "redeemer exalted orb" (last steps of crafting) and get something "trash" influence , there is no way to turn back?
Nope. However there's no mandatory suffix in that slot so if you got a "trash" suffix the bow is completely usable just missing that luxury flair of extra movespeed / onslaught / what have you.

It costs exactly 6ex in mats to craft the important stuff. The price of redeemer's orb / alts varies per league. 6link clean base you can buy for like 20c? If you can't afford a maraketh, imperial bow bases are very cheap due to divination card providing it. If you want to be fancy you can skip the whole redeemer stuff and find a synthesized base with either explode on kill (expensive), +1 to support gems (moderately expensive) or increased chaos damage (not very expensive, last I checked roll varied from 5c to 1ex).

"
goncharov92 wrote:
Just was trying to craft at poecraft , spent like 1000alts till get T1 "damage over time multi."
It's fairly easy from there, especially if you aren't super picky. If you're picky remove stat with harvest is around 1ex each. For example I regaled lightning damage in crafting a similar type of bow and had to pay for remove lightning as I didn't have one myself.

This will be harder next league when harvest annuls are deleted. Then you might have to pay 2ex extra for stuff like suffixes cannot be changed + scour to remove useless prefixes.

Also if you have currently non-removable suffix like idk item rarity then yeah you're stuck with it or have to 50/50 annul.

P.S. Oh yeah, atm there is a way to fix it, harvest remove + add influence. But I think it's too expensive to bother. Proceed at your own judgement.

But if you wanna transition from cane to bow 10ex is enough to get a good upgrade (you can craft the bow within ~8ex on average without the redeemer orb / special base and spend 1ex on quiver and you'll be set).
Last edited by Viktranka on Mar 23, 2021, 4:01:37 PM
"
goncharov92 wrote:
@Darkxellmc ,

Hello sir and thanks to you for the awesome guide!

Question about crafting 10ex bow :

If I got the guide right: - when I use "redeemer exalted orb" (last steps of crafting) and get something "trash" influence , there is no way to turn back? Just sell this bow and craft new one again?

Just was trying to craft at poecraft , spent like 1000alts till get T1 "damage over time multi." and nothing else :)

I thinks craft costs more than 10 ex :P

Lets see new harvest options at new league...

Regarding the redeemer orb, it's actually very possible to go back. This league, you can just remove caster/speed/influence, and aug caster for onslaught, or speed for movement speed. These crafts are more expensive however, and don't really change your character all that much.

Next league, only -+ influence will be available for it, which will make it too expensive to get t1 speed or onslaught for most people.
As vik said tho, the crafting process is fairly straightforward once you get liquefaction suffix, as it costs 7 raw exalts (no price variation, it's literally exalts). if you're a bit low on money, you may try to squeeze in a leo slam for 40c...
@Darkxellmc ,
@Viktranka

Thanks for an answers!

Ive made yesterday decent maraketh bow for 30 mins or something :) Got movement speed by the way .

Now just running red maps against monsters 10+ lvls above mine and The build looks really strong, even in such conditions! This is impressive! Atleast for me :)

Definetly will try it in New League!

Special thanks for craft guide !

Decided to throw some currency just to practice this build before next league comes out.
I spent like 20-30ex and have ED 800k dot dps without wither stacks and feels like there is not enough damage to comfortably clear legion in T15 Dunes (alch and go).
I'm not using berserk though.
You really don't have to do max tier legions in new vastir, but also we have no idea what the atlas passives will be next league so I wouldn't tunnel vision on that
Also I farmed siege legions early this league and had no trouble
Honestly I have the same problem at 1.3 dps max buffed. I think we just have to bump down the tier, or go for a more dps focused build like the 6-10m one. I also don't know if the Zana mod adds buffs to them? Lately it feels like my contagion doesn't spread well, also I do not remember them having ES a few days ago lol. Although like someone said I don't think tier matters all that much for Legion farm.

Side note, is there any work around for Div Berserk? It's exspensive af, and much harder to get at lvl 1 than 20.
What? You can just delevel gems with scours at a vendor. Doesn't matter anyway, just make it yourself with lenses.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info