[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Lol, tried to get "+2 to socket gems" (last prefix) - hunter influence in my Two Stoned boots. It takes like 15 times to Remove/Add Chaos. Finally got it. Crazy, lol. Sadly, that actually its not so nescessary, coz there is only gems for totems.

Or maybe I can replace some gems for more benefit; like put into boots gems from my gloves? Could someone check my gear in to profile and give to me advice about it. Ill be rly appreciate that kindness.

UPDT: Also Im crafting belt and want to ask, where I can get Mana for "aspect of spider"? With 3 auras "discipline", "Flesh & stone", "malevolence" I have 40/ 10 010 mana. Currently 74 lvl by the way. SO, I have amulet with "aspect of crab skill lvl 20" and cant use it coz all mana reserved, thus I think with "spider" situation will looks like the same. What shall I do?
Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 24, 2021, 3:30:41 PM
"
goncharov92 wrote:
Lol, tried to get "+2 to socket gems" (last prefix) - hunter influence in my Two Stoned boots. It takes like 15 times to Remove/Add Chaos. Finally got it. Crazy, lol. Sadly, that actually its not so nescessary, coz there is only gems for totems.

Or maybe I can replace some gems for more benefit; like put into boots gems from my gloves? Could someone check my gear in to profile and give to me advice about it. Ill be rly appreciate that kindness.

UPDT: Also Im crafting belt and want to ask, where I can get Mana for "aspect of spider"? With 3 auras "discipline", "Flesh & stone", "malevolence" I have 40/ 10 010 mana. Currently 74 lvl by the way. SO, I have amulet with "aspect of crab skill lvl 20" and cant use it coz all mana reserved, thus I think with "spider" situation will looks like the same. What shall I do?

This setup uses either flesh and stone or an aspect. I think aspect is better in the end game, but flesh and stone gives good tankyness that really helps when pushing for XP.
You can use both using devouring diadem, check the helmet section. Loosing on a good hubris circlet is however not worth it when minmaxing your character fully.
Just wanted to say a massive thanks for this build guide. I followed an Occultist ED/Contagion build guide last time I played a couple years ago and got tired of it after finishing my Atlas and never bothered even trying bosses.

I'm a relatively new player and the survivability in this build allowed me to do the content I didn't think I could do on an ED/Contagion build. I've breezed through the Atlas and killed the endgame bosses I always wanted to try for the first time (with A8 Sirus on farm, just killed Maven and only died to failing the memory game, etc.)

The gear and upgrade sections in the guide were especially useful and I really appreciate the effort you put into them, I likely would have been lost without them.

So yeah, cheers!
Last edited by TheKreach on Mar 25, 2021, 11:13:09 PM
Yeah, just adding thanks for a good build and great guide.

On the question of aspect vs stone I've had success running *both*. Needs an amulet with "reduced malevolence mana reserved" and life/mana catalysis + a devouring diadem or similar (at the cost of the BIS hat) but it works well for me.

The only difficulty I'm having in the chaotic end-game fights is sitting out-of-mana/ES, but that's common across all mana-using builds and is more about not standing in the fire than the build.
Current Build: Level 100 Elementalist EA Totem
https://pobb.in/MKAloyhqUAOA
- Bossing
- Mapping
Just a final note to say that headhunter just randomly dropped from an incubator. That's my luck all used up then.

Can confirm the obvious - that its inferior to the Stygian in full end game gear in almost every way, but still oodles of fun - at least for a short while.
Current Build: Level 100 Elementalist EA Totem
https://pobb.in/MKAloyhqUAOA
- Bossing
- Mapping
So maybe a dumb question.. but I have never seen my rage cast, buff ect? Am I missing something or will there be no icon? Or maybe the icon disappears to fast? I have it on left click and have also tried left click with "always attack without moving". Should i see a rage bar somewhere to know that I am actually building rage?

Edit: So i figured it out. PoB will calculate the DPS regardless of rather you can generate rage or not. I needed Lethal Pride to convert Perfect Agony into Chainbreaker so I could generate rage.

Follow up, Do we still get the benefit from Perfect Agony or does it go away? Also, could the boost from berserk not be beat or equal to the boost we get from a jewel with both DoT and Chaos damage increase? Or if we are real fancy a jewel with increased Spell damage, DoT and Chaos damage?
Last edited by Tree1 on Mar 26, 2021, 7:31:39 PM
Hi guys league is nearly ending and im just pushing my gear to see how far i can make it while harvest is still around. Currently trying to get culling strike on bow but its hard lol. Any other big upgrade I can do for gear? Eventually will ty rto roll tier 2 plus mods for life and ES. Thanks for inputs

I'd restart that helmet to get clean prefixes and elevated chaos res if I were pushing hard
"
Tree1 wrote:
Follow up, Do we still get the benefit from Perfect Agony or does it go away?
It goes away but it does nothing for this build anyway, it's mostly used for poison builds.

"
Tree1 wrote:
Also, could the boost from berserk not be beat or equal to the boost we get from a jewel with both DoT and Chaos damage increase?
Search the difference between "increased" and "more" in POE that will explain you. TLDR: MORE damage is better than INCREASED and when you have a lot of increased damage on your gear 20% increased extra is not much but 20% MORE is A LOT.

Divergent berserk is OP and the price reflects it. It carries so many dot, mine and totem builds atm some people predict it might get nerfed in 3.14.

If you have space to link divergent berserk with enhance, it gives more damage than pain attunement without bothering with the lowlife shenanigans.
Can you teach how to craft the fingerless silk gloves? please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info