[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
DongKingKong wrote:

I see. So the RF line that says grants 38 percent more damage doesn't actually apply to other spells? Sad I thought it was a global buff. I really thought with RF and Vaal RF active ED gets 50+% more damage.

It feels too clunky to switch gems for bosses so ED and blight it is[/quote]

Yeah, I don't like switching gear/gems either.
This is supposed to be an allrounder, and the point of an allrounder is to do everything on a single setup.

Your understanding of RF and ED is correct, RF is a global buff. I think we're talking about something else here, I thought your question was about snapshotting RF's damage buff to an ed debuff to gain the benefits while RF is off. If RF is on, you indeed deal more damage.

I just made this helm, what would I do next? I'm very new to crafting.
"
Rengomania wrote:

Probably restart to spam "reforge with defence mods, defence mods are more common" with harvest. Once you have 2 or 3 good prefixes (ideally T1 flat ES and T1 %ES + big life or crafted life), augment chaos a couple times with harvest to hit the -9% on top.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
Rengomania wrote:

Probably restart to spam "reforge with defence mods, defence mods are more common" with harvest. Once you have 2 or 3 good prefixes (ideally T1 flat ES and T1 %ES + big life or crafted life), augment chaos a couple times with harvest to hit the -9% on top.

My thought was to beast imprint / aug. for a defense modifier, then defense harvest until t1, then regal, multimod.

Anyone know if these current trees under POB are up to date? When I load the one udner PoB: It still says 3.12 and there is not 3.13 option. Also the 10-15ex build has Trans Mind which is currently 10+ ex by itself, even the amulet is well over 10ex. Also, the 100ex PoB has 5 skill gems in the gloves?

On the 2nd page I found someone posting a link that said they combined all 3 trees to make it easier for people, Is this ok to use, or is there different set up in the armor/skills? Just got to maps so I'm looking forward to trying this build out!
Last edited by Tree1 on Mar 19, 2021, 11:39:12 AM
"
Tree1 wrote:
Anyone know if these current trees under POB are up to date? When I load the one udner PoB: It still says 3.12 and there is not 3.13 option. Also the 10-15ex build has Trans Mind which is currently 10+ ex by itself, even the amulet is well over 10ex. Also, the 100ex PoB has 5 skill gems in the gloves?

On the 2nd page I found someone posting a link that said they combined all 3 trees to make it easier for people, Is this ok to use, or is there different set up in the armor/skills? Just got to maps so I'm looking forward to trying this build out!

The trees didn't change from 3.12 to 3.13, it's just PoB doing poB things.
The compilation PoB is however seriously outdated, as it dates from legion league or something, do not use it.

Transcendent mind is 10ex now? Damn. Just use a double damage + life jewel then, I suppose.
The 5th link in gloves is arcane surge. It's here to grant the arcane surge buff, as PoB fails to process the ring synthesised implicit that grants arcane surge. You don't actually have to put the gem in, it's just for pob to do the math correctly.

The amulet is nowhere like 10 ex. Use a trade link like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/dr9ZW95cJ
I'd probably try to get a nice one on a 50-70c budget, there can be a lot of power from it. For 10ex, you're more looking at a +2 amulet with life, at the very least.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tree1 wrote:

The trees didn't change from 3.12 to 3.13, it's just PoB doing poB things.
The compilation PoB is however seriously outdated, as it dates from legion league or something, do not use it.

Transcendent mind is 10ex now? Damn. Just use a double damage + life jewel then, I suppose.
The 5th link in gloves is arcane surge. It's here to grant the arcane surge buff, as PoB fails to process the ring synthesised implicit that grants arcane surge. You don't actually have to put the gem in, it's just for pob to do the math correctly.

The amulet is nowhere like 10 ex. Use a trade link like this: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/dr9ZW95cJ
I'd probably try to get a nice one on a 50-70c budget, there can be a lot of power from it. For 10ex, you're more looking at a +2 amulet with life, at the very least.

Gotcha. thank you for the swift reply! I wasn't aware of the glove mechanic. For the amulet, I see now that the other stats are from the enchant.

For str, I assume we need the +30str to meet the requirements for some of the gems for this build? If so we just need to make sure it's on another piece?
7 mio Essence Drain DOT DPS without bow (all T1 max rolls without elevation except chest) :

Last edited by NEPHAN on Mar 20, 2021, 11:28:01 PM
This build will be my next league starter!

Thanks!

<3
Last edited by goncharov92 on Mar 21, 2021, 8:27:10 AM
@goncharov92

See you edited the post but you can watch some tytykiller's videos about speed levelling, he recommends to be +2/-2 from the area you're in, if the area is more than 2 levels above you kill some blue mobs for fast xp.

You should be killing some anyway to refill quicksilver flasks. Blue is best for xp because yellows take much longer to kill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info