[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Does the crafting guide for the hubris circlet in op still apply? This is my first league and havent touched any crafting yet. Thanks.
"
atliencp wrote:
Does the crafting guide for the hubris circlet in op still apply? This is my first league and havent touched any crafting yet. Thanks.

Not really no, dense + aberrant was always too expensive anyway. Better to just harvest spam reforge defence for T1 flat and %ES, add the life, then aug chaos for the -% chaos mod

btw this method will be fucked with the harvest changes, and so will a lot of our items in general

I figure the best way post nerf for the helmet will be get -9% chaos resistances and nice suffixes (one res and a bench res I guess), then reforge keeping suffixes and pray you get something decent
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 12, 2021, 11:39:35 AM
I have a question about chaos resistance. I am quite new, but as i see chaos resistance is completely ignored regarding the gear. Can someone explain? Is this not necessary for this build?
"
"
sikduck wrote:
Can someone tell me how i can craft those fingerless silk gloves ? the chaos dots + culling strike one.

Get a pair of Elder base ilvl82+ gloves.
if they have 13-16% chaos damage on them then leave alone; if not aberant fossil spam, or alt roll them on. Make sure you only have the one elder affix on.
Get a pair of Warlord influenced gloves with culling strike on (any glove base); or buy a pair (minimum level is 73 i think?) and alt spam / chaos spam until you have just that suffix and no other warlord affix.
Get an awakener orb. Click the awakener orb on the culling stike gloves that will be destroyed, click on the fingerless silk gloves to transfer.
You will have a pair with 16% chaos damage and culling strike guaranteed, with random other affix re-rolled onto them.

I have questions about the crafted gloves - the quote above is from April 2020 (page 347 of this thread).

I play on Xbox and everything is way more expensive so i don't want to screw this up!

I paid 1ex for a pair of gloves with Culling Strike and only 1 other mod, its a Mana on Kill suffix. If i buy an Awakener's Orb (they are 8ex on Xbox) and use it on this, will it transfer to the Elder or Hunters gloves without losing the other mods on the Elder or Hunters gloves? Or do i have to hope for max life/good mods etc when using the Awakener's Orb? Should I bother buying Elder/Hunters with +chaos or DoT and other high mods, or will those disappear and reroll? The quote above says to get Culling and no other suffix, why does that matter if its not an influenced mod?

I'm liking the build so far - i still have plenty to upgrade but I ruined my current gloves with Synth for absolutely no reason, forgot they already had an implicit lol. Any suggestions appreciated :)
"
xWARbrain wrote:
"
"
sikduck wrote:
Can someone tell me how i can craft those fingerless silk gloves ? the chaos dots + culling strike one.

Get a pair of Elder base ilvl82+ gloves.
if they have 13-16% chaos damage on them then leave alone; if not aberant fossil spam, or alt roll them on. Make sure you only have the one elder affix on.
Get a pair of Warlord influenced gloves with culling strike on (any glove base); or buy a pair (minimum level is 73 i think?) and alt spam / chaos spam until you have just that suffix and no other warlord affix.
Get an awakener orb. Click the awakener orb on the culling stike gloves that will be destroyed, click on the fingerless silk gloves to transfer.
You will have a pair with 16% chaos damage and culling strike guaranteed, with random other affix re-rolled onto them.

I have questions about the crafted gloves - the quote above is from April 2020 (page 347 of this thread).

I play on Xbox and everything is way more expensive so i don't want to screw this up!

I paid 1ex for a pair of gloves with Culling Strike and only 1 other mod, its a Mana on Kill suffix. If i buy an Awakener's Orb (they are 8ex on Xbox) and use it on this, will it transfer to the Elder or Hunters gloves without losing the other mods on the Elder or Hunters gloves? Or do i have to hope for max life/good mods etc when using the Awakener's Orb? Should I bother buying Elder/Hunters with +chaos or DoT and other high mods, or will those disappear and reroll? The quote above says to get Culling and no other suffix, why does that matter if its not an influenced mod?

I'm liking the build so far - i still have plenty to upgrade but I ruined my current gloves with Synth for absolutely no reason, forgot they already had an implicit lol. Any suggestions appreciated :)

You'll get new gloves with culling and the elder mod if and only if there are exactly 1 influence mod on each pair of gloves
The other affixes will be random and you'll need harvest to fix them (probably using reforge keeping all suffixes)
"
Shuggananas wrote:
"
atliencp wrote:

Not really no, dense + aberrant was always too expensive anyway. Better to just harvest spam reforge defence for T1 flat and %ES, add the life, then aug chaos for the -% chaos mod

btw this method will be fucked with the harvest changes, and so will a lot of our items in general

I figure the best way post nerf for the helmet will be get -9% chaos resistances and nice suffixes (one res and a bench res I guess), then reforge keeping suffixes and pray you get something decent

Actually, hubris won't be much harder than it was before.

You'll just dense fossil spam for good prefixes (though t1 life + double t1 es is near impossible now). You can also reforge harvest defence, doesn't matter. The odds are the same anyways.

Then you scour suffixes, hunter orb, and aug chaos twice -> maven orb.

if you fuck up the suffixes, you can always scour them since maven orb will remove one. If you hit elevated -chaos, you can just craft a double resistance suffix, it'll be a really good helmet still.

Edit: you can't aug influenced items. Right. Actually, it'll be annoying. You'll probably want an imprinted blue base, into good regal + hunter chaos mod. That's very hard.
If you don't hit the maven, you augment chaos and maven again, until you hit it. As simple as that.

Guess we should just close our eyes. Still, there's still a path to make them, it's a fair nerf for this specific item type imo.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Mar 13, 2021, 4:57:27 PM
Another trick on top of having good suffixes + reforge keeping suffixes, but more expensive :
1/Get good suffixes on top of -9% chaos
2/Craft "suffixes cannot be changed" (2ex!)
3/Use "reforge with more defence mods"

Repeat 2 and 3 until you get good prefixes

Only possible if you have one open prefix at least. But you can easily reach that with reforge keeping suffixes. It's expensive but you can get something decent this way I assume

I think I'll just stick to occultist and play devouring diadem lol
Last edited by Shuggananas on Mar 13, 2021, 5:13:14 PM
I love this league so much. Easy access to power and currency lol. Well never be this powerful again post ahrvest nerfs. I have followed some previous suggestions and upgraded my gear. Any tips what i need to do apart from belt enchant, catalysts? Im thinking of doing an expensive aug inf and remove add till I hit culling strike. 1/8 yikes better get 30 + ex ready

I just also thought is it worth spending around 15-20 ex just to replace chaos resist with reduced physical damage taken to that amulet. And reroll it to a marble amulet base so it can take advantage of life catalyst
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 15, 2021, 12:46:01 AM
Hello sorry if I keep posting a lot but I cant contain my excitement over this new setm up im using. Im finally surviving FPS lags of doom and found a whole new level of survivability. I actually think I may even make it to 100 even doing usnafe content lol. This is my new boots set up

With berserk active it is 90% less phys damage and 50 % less elemental damage while online. Coupled with the builds 75% dodges , 30% avoids and 45 -60 % evade you will be unkillable unless with major misplays.

Anomalous call with 3 endurance charges and CWDT with enhance support means uptime is nearly doubled with low cooldown as well

I also found new tech for righteous fire since it can be shut off with a flask that removes burning.

I open up conquerors with flasks, vall blight, vaal rightoes fire , righteous fire and ed on the first second and face tank with blight. They literally die in 2-3 seconds. Not bad for a non bossing build.

I can also maintain RF as long as there are packs to essence drain. Its quite funny i managed to do a whole stage without turning it off. Have a try :)
Last edited by DongKingKong on Mar 15, 2021, 5:29:39 AM
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello sorry if I keep posting a lot but I cant contain my excitement over this new setm up im using. Im finally surviving FPS lags of doom and found a whole new level of survivability. I actually think I may even make it to 100 even doing usnafe content lol. This is my new boots set up

With berserk active it is 90% less phys damage and 50 % less elemental damage while online. Coupled with the builds 75% dodges , 30% avoids and 45 -60 % evade you will be unkillable unless with major misplays.

Anomalous call with 3 endurance charges and CWDT with enhance support means uptime is nearly doubled with low cooldown as well

I also found new tech for righteous fire since it can be shut off with a flask that removes burning.

I open up conquerors with flasks, vall blight, vaal rightoes fire , righteous fire and ed on the first second and face tank with blight. They literally die in 2-3 seconds. Not bad for a non bossing build.

I can also maintain RF as long as there are packs to essence drain. Its quite funny i managed to do a whole stage without turning it off. Have a try :)

You can't consume endurance charges for immortal call duration and buff. Also, your math on damage reduction is wrong.

That said, to go pure tank, your boot setup is really good. Cwdt + guard is absurdly strong. I'd recomend steelskin, it takes a lot of EHP to make IC better (about 6.5k, iirc?).
Still. If you're mapping and want to push for 100, replacing wither by cwdt+guard is a really good move.

24% chance to avoid projectiles on boots? Dang yo. The lack of MS kinda makes me crings, but it's not that big of a loss if we're being honnest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info