[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Meikser wrote:
Hi

Im currently at red maps and lvl 91, i have about 5-6 ex to spend. Can someone take a look at my gear and see what is the best upgrade?

Really enyoing the build.

Level 21 and vaal blight are really easy upgrades.
After that, you should probbaly try to get aspect of the spider.
You could also try to get a corrupted blood immunity inertia jewel, these are good QoL and are really useful on sirus.
Other than that, pretty nice gear!

Later, you could try to get slightly better boots (100+ resists, like mine). They will easy the resistance requirements and allow you to get better damage oriented rings, potentially with temple life mod too. Or you can try to gather more exalts to upgrade your bow.

Tnx for the feedback! If i was gonna upgrade my bow, do you mean with chaos dot multiplier on the bow aswell? Like in addition to the crafted chaos dot multi?
Thanks for the guide! Got my character up and running after respec'ing last night! Just a few questions. As far as the timeless jewel goes. Am I looking for a certain number range when looking for one. ALso, why is your contagion jewel lvl 3 in your gloves?
"
helohelo wrote:
Hi can someone please explain to me how to aquire a 5B1G chest piece according to this guide? I have spent thousands of chromes, vorici 3 in research to no avail. Please help!

4b 2g actually, no need for 5off.
If you want 5 or 6 offcolor items, the best way is to use the vorici technique:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjDvO97CyWA

"
Meikser wrote:

Tnx for the feedback! If i was gonna upgrade my bow, do you mean with chaos dot multiplier on the bow aswell? Like in addition to the crafted chaos dot multi?

yes. A bow like that is ~12ex and the one you currently have equipped is 5ex, so you'd need to farm a bit more for that ^^

"
TheOxgod wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Got my character up and running after respec'ing last night! Just a few questions. As far as the timeless jewel goes. Am I looking for a certain number range when looking for one. ALso, why is your contagion jewel lvl 3 in your gloves?

I dislike contagion killing stuff so I keep it low level. It's level 3 and not 1 because I missclicked the level up button twice... ^^'
It's perfectly fine to go for a level 21, most people do it.
No, you are not looking for a specific range. Just deshret.

"
Meikser wrote:

yes. A bow like that is ~12ex and the one you currently have equipped is 5ex, so you'd need to farm a bit more for that ^^

Cant i craft one like that? Like i did with the other? Used like 20 alts on it and 1 regal and 1 anull, got pretty lucky.

Hey Med1umentor and Darkxellmc, thanks for the answer.
Yeah, my math was wrong, I misunderstood the decimal point and somehow thought 0.05 is half a percent! And I like math :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Lovely service, got what i wanted very fast. Even tho its free, i suggest tipping a bit. Its nice.
"
Meikser wrote:
Cant i craft one like that? Like i did with the other? Used like 20 alts on it and 1 regal and 1 anull, got pretty lucky.

Couple of pages ago he was described crafting process.
You need to alteration spam for chaos damage over time multi, then regal and multimod it together with "can't roll attack mods". Now the item have no empty suffixes, and the only available prefix would be +1 to gems, so you just slam it with exalt.

After that you clear you benchcraft and multimod it again with actual useful mods. The end.
"
Lovely service, got what i wanted very fast. Even tho its free, i suggest tipping a bit. Its nice.

That huh, is probably the wrong thread XD
While I do offer services, I don't ask for vouches here, I have an other thread for that. And I'm pretty sure I didn't craft anything for you anyways...
"
Med1umentor wrote:

Couple of pages ago he was described crafting process.
You need to alteration spam for chaos damage over time multi, then regal and multimod it together with "can't roll attack mods". Now the item have no empty suffixes, and the only available prefix would be +1 to gems, so you just slam it with exalt.

After that you clear you benchcraft and multimod it again with actual useful mods. The end.

Pretty sure he knows that.
Anyways, I added a full detailed crafting guide for the bows in the guide under gear > bow > Crafting tutorials, so feel free to check out if it's worth the investment for you. Minimum cost is 8ex, maybe you get it in 9 if you are insanely lucky. Expect an average of 11-12.
Hey guys,
is it good base for multi craft? It would give us +3 to ED + support gems and empower.
What could be price for it?
Last edited by kochanypatrys on Jan 7, 2020, 12:51:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info