[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shaddolf wrote:
I wish I saw this thread at the start of the league. I followed Ziz's build guide and has been good but in t16 bosses and metamorphs the single target dps is too slow. Also that thread is super dead so no support unlike the action here!

Then I saw this video and was intrigued by the dmg so swapped to his build; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPnnfqQvK2U

But the lowered ED and general squishiness feeling isn't sitting well with me. (died much more on T16 maps pre-boss since swapping)

This guide seems to be a healthy mix of the two? Might have to give it a go, have 15 ex atm burning a hole in my pocket, hopefully can get up and running nicely for that.

Current setup: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shaddolf/characters

edit: actually do you keep blight to lvl11? Is this because of mana starvation?

His setup is about the same defence as this thread's setup. it works only because of glorious vanity however. We have more ED frontload damage (like, 3 times as much) so I'd say we have a lot more dmaage overall with a bow.

Welp, you already switched. I hope this is to your taste ^^

Edit: his setup didn't have dodge. I didn't see it, I'm blind. Perfect form setups are really squishy compared to 75% dodge ones, for obvious reaons ><
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 8, 2020, 4:14:14 AM
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Going well so far! Feels much much better than my last build

Just trying to find a good belt and hyrri's until I have the basic setup all set
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 8, 2020, 4:13:53 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Going well so far! Feels much much better than my last build

Just trying to find a good belt and hyrri's until I have the basic setup all set

6L restless ward isn't too bad to begin with tbh.
"
JackalOG wrote:
So i'm up to lvl 91 so far... still working on getting ED to max level, 20%, and corrupt.(leveling a few gems first on weapon swap before committing to corrupting them) will probably start doing 20% qual on all my gems shortly... but past that....

Here is my PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/RetysqSa

anything you can think of that i should aim for next to make the build even better?

If you want a bit of damage on the fly, you could upgrade your gloves to 16% multi.

What I would recomend however, is to upgrade your boots. 10% dodge is really good, but having 100+ resistances while keeping 6% dodge, 30% ms and t1 life eases the rest of the gear massively and allows you to focus on more QoL/damage on it, especially gloves and jewellery.

Once your have taken care of resistances in your boots, you could upgrade your amulet and your bow to drasticly increase your damage output.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Yeah its not bad but I've had it since the first couple of days of league so keen for an upgrade :P

Worst part is needing 4 blue on Hyrri means need a vorici white bench and I'm not close to one atm. Really don't like giving a 5ex item to a random person to white it for me either.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 8, 2020, 4:27:11 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Yeah its not bad but I've had it since the first couple of days of league so keen for an upgrade :P

Worst part is needing 4 blue on Hyrri means need a vorici white bench and I'm not close to one atm. Really don't like giving a 5ex item to a random person to white it for me either.

4off is pretty easy with vorici technique if you have the 2-3-4-6 socket recepies. Should be around 200 jeweler's orbs to hit the 4off (and then 350 to 6 socket it, 700 if you're unlucky)
how does that work exactly? I have 4, 5, 6 socket recipes and 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 linked sockets. Only one I don't have is "socket numbers - 2 or 3 sockets" but it seems easy to get?

Is there a guide to the socket trick?

Actually looking at a chrome calculator, it says its a 15% chance of getting 4b2g by using the 3 blue recipe, so on average 6-7 tries. Might be best to just buy a 6L and then spend an exalt on chromes and do it that way? Rather than having to get lucky on that AND then having to 6L it.

Edit: OK googled and think I figured it out. So set 3.blues while only 3 socket and then keep adding a 4th socket and back to 3 sockets until the 4th is blue and then 6 socket. Just hope you don't get screwed on the 5th and 6th actuslly going off colour. Now the question is, am I more likely to save that way since I have to then 6L it or not?

Sitting on 10ex atm, what else should I be looking to upgrade next you think after armour?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shaddolf/characters
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 8, 2020, 7:54:42 AM
Are you sure that using aspect of the spider is worth it over flesh and stone? The extra survivability from blind seems to be quite significant and we can also pick "silent steps" notable for 3 skill points for 5% reduced damage from blinded enemies.
Also, what about skiping jewel slots and pathing to "discipline and training" for extra 20%hp?
"
kingidefix wrote:
Are you sure that using aspect of the spider is worth it over flesh and stone? The extra survivability from blind seems to be quite significant and we can also pick "silent steps" notable for 3 skill points for 5% reduced damage from blinded enemies.
Also, what about skiping jewel slots and pathing to "discipline and training" for extra 20%hp?

So you would remove 3 jewel sockets (6 points) to take 20% hp and 14% damage?
It's not worth it. 3 jewels sockets are already 21% hp, realisticly we are looking at 21% hp and 60% damage for 6 points. Don't take discipline and training.

Silents steps is alright, but imo barely worth the 3 points. We don't really stack reduced damage, so the value isn't insane. I value spider's hinder + 9% more damage more than the blind + reduction from flesh and stone, so I'd rather just take spider aura (that said I am still running flesh and stone on my tickster atm, it's still a very viable choice too. Just haven't gotten around to doing the swap yet.)

"
Shaddolf wrote:

Edit: OK googled and think I figured it out. So set 3.blues while only 3 socket and then keep adding a 4th socket and back to 3 sockets until the 4th is blue and then 6 socket. Just hope you don't get screwed on the 5th and 6th actuslly going off colour. Now the question is, am I more likely to save that way since I have to then 6L it or not?

Sitting on 10ex atm, what else should I be looking to upgrade next you think after armour?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Shaddolf/characters

I don't know, it's usually 0.6ex to get the 4 offcolors 6 sockets, and about 4ex to 6l. I don't know how much 6l hyrri's cost rn, but I wouldn't stress it too much. I still have a 5l, I don't care much tbh...

For 10ex you could try to upgrade your boots to get 6% dodge on them too, or start crafting a very good maraketh ED bow.
Also consider getting a green nightmare.

Also I think I'm going to change the flask and annoint section. Hardened scars seems completely broken with an enduring hybrid flask. The flask gives 1k regen per second and grants fortify for 3 seconds... It's pretty pog.
Not sure how you guys are handling this. My ED is level 27 and it still feels super clunky since blue mobs in T16 take some time to die and no immediate spreading until the first one drops...

ED just seems to be way worse since the hp buff.

Only thing i see is to invest god tier money and bring ED up to lvl 35 - but for less currency you get a decent CoC char, that might die occasionally but farms twice as quickly (some metamoprhs oneshot 20k ES anyway, so there is no need to go ultra tanky when the theshold is set that high since anything below that is 0 ROI).

Thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info